Finallie

I Would Rather Die

     Changmin waited as Kyuhyun was dressing up for their fun date at the amusement park. It's been their anniversary for over seven years now. Even if it were one of the busy days even now, they were lucky that they had a day off this day. "I'm ready!" Kyuhyun cheered. "Okay let's go!" Changmin cheered back. They both ran out the door as if they were having a race. The glided down the front yard opening the gate and into the car. As they went inside, they immediately buckled their seat belts and Changmin started the engine. "Ohh, I can't wait!" Changmin said. Kyuhyun nodded excitedly in anticipation. 

     The car was going in reverse and has started their about a two hour drive to the amusement park. The car's atmosphere was comfortably silent and the low level of the AC and the music was bliss for the both of them. "Wow, there isn't any traffic! Now how can that be?" Changmin exclaimed. "I guess it's a work day for everyone today." Kyuhyun replied. Changmin nodded in understanding.

     As the comfortable silence continued, it was later stopped as the sounds of engines suddenly came behind them. When they both looked at their own side mirror, they see about three motorcycles behind them, just meters behind.

"What is that? Are they following us?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't know.."

     The motorcycles suddenly speeded up until they were side to side of the car. The motorcycle on Changmin's side pulled out a gun and was aiming at his head. They both were scared as Changmin rolled down thw window. "GET OUT OF THE CAR!" The armed man said. "W-Why?"

"JUST GET OUT OF THE CAR OR I'LL PULL IT!" 

     Why were they telling them to get out? Maybe it was a robbery. "NO!" Changmin yelled as he floored the car on maximum but didn't notice the third motorcyle was in front of them. The car swerved and aimed at the center wall of the freeway. The impact was so hard that the car flipped over to the opposite path. 

     Changmin woke up, upside down as he slowly regained his vision and senses slowly. His head really hurts as he tried to escape the flipped car, but the seat belt was stuck. It won't unbuckle. After the failed attempts of trying to be released, he caught a glimpse of the debris and then he saw his lover unconscious on the ground

     Kyuhyun woke up, regaining his senses and vision slowly. After he gained enough power, he viewed a car upside down as the trunk was on fire as there was debris, ashes, and smoke all over the freeway. He tried getting up on his feet but after a couple of limps, he slumped back down on the cement and tried covering his eyes from the bright sunlight. He tried again and again. He kept trying until he reached his destination. "C-CHANGMIN!" Kyuhyun yelled in a soft and hoarse voice. "KYUHYUN!" Changmin yelled back as he tried attempting to take the seat belt off again. "I can't get out!" He continued.

    "Here I think I can help you." He struggingly tried to crawl into the tight space of the car while feeling his bones feel crushed everywhere. "D-Don't it's no use." Changmin said. NO! I-I WON'T LEAVE YOU HERE!" Kyuhyun suddenly snapped and gushes of tears immediately went out of his big eyes, the salty liquid mixing with the blood and powderish debris. He reached out to try to get the seat belt off but it won't get off. "G-GAH!" Kyuhyun whined in frustration. "Please go and save yourself before this car explodes, it's no use.."

"No, I won't leave you here! I-I love you so much.. If you're gone, I can't do anything anymore if you're gone. If it's possible, I'll die here, with you..."

Changmin then sobbed into tears hearing those sweet words from his lover.

"K-Kyu.. I love you so much too.. But please save yourself, your life is too precious to be tamed."

     "But it wouldn't be precious if you're gone. You're the one who made it precious, you are the one who always made me feel so loved and precious. I-I couldn't take it living when I don't have you, if we don't have ourselves!" More streams slid down on his face. Changmin suddenly cupped the sides of Kyuhyun's cheeks and brought his lips to the other. Kyuhyun responded back as they kissed tenderly, tongues twirling in each other perfectly, like puzzle pieces. They both gasped for air until they gathered enough on their condition. "Let's call that our last kiss." Changmin said. Kyuhyun replied by looking at him with hopeful eyes. He then grabbed Changmin's hands as the other replied my gripping them tighter. "If we both die, let's die together." Kyuhyun said. The other sobbed more as their grip was tighter, ignoring how much it hurts. 

     The last drops of gasoline finally hits the spot on the fire. The car's outer was on fire and starting to go on the inside almost immediately. They both closed their eyes, both smiling. "I LOVE YOU!" Kyuhyun yelled out. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" Changmin yelled back. The fire finally met in bond with their bodies, Kyuhyun's legs was burning off and Changmin's lower body on fire. They were being burned alive. Even how much the pain was unbearable. They still kept their smile on, the grip of their hands still together. The fire then reached their faces and then the car then exploded.

They both walked to the light, not knowing where they were going. Then they see a figure not too far. They both walked closer until they see that familiar face. 

'These bare lovers meet,

A heaven in a a gaze,

A heaven of heavens, the privilege 

Of one another's eyes

No lifetime set on them,

Apparelled as the new

Unborn, except they had beheld,

Born everlasting now.'

END.

This day is really stressful and bad so I decided to finally update this story. Oh and the poem is obviously not created by me it's from this book I got.