NEW START

EUNHYUK AH! TODAY, MY BOYFRIEND...

_ Hyukie ah… Hyukie ah…_ a girl is running and calling the boy in front of her.

_ What is it, Gyul ? _ the boy stops and answers her.

_ Eunhyuk ah, today there is a boy in class, he told me that he liked me. _ Gyul excitedly tells Eunhyuk.

_ Really? _ Hyukie opens his eyes widely.
_ Uhm. He even bobo me like this…_ she kisses Eunhyuk on his cheek._ He must really like me that’s why he did that, right ? Do you want some ice cream. Let’s go.

Gyuri runs away, doesn’t know that there’s a person whose face now is as red as tomatoes.

Eunhyuk and Gyuri ‘s houses near each other. They have been best friend since they were little kids. Everyday , they go to school together. They are in different classes but Gyuri tells Eunhyuk everything happened in her class. They share everything together.

_ Hyukie ah! _ Gyuri calls.

_ Uh?

_ Today, my boyfriend hold my hand. He’s really sweet._ Gyuri tells Eunhyuk.

_ Oh… You must be happy._ Eunhyuk awkwardly looks at Gyuri.

_ Of course! I was so shy. He held my hand tightly like this._ as she telling him, she holds his hand to let him now how tight her boyfriend held her hand.

_ Uhm … eat faster, class will start soon._ Eunhyuk takes his hand back.

Reng… reng… reng.

Finally, classes are finished.

_ Hyukie ah… wait for me._ Gyuri’s waving her hand.

_ Why don’t you go with your boyfriend?_ Eunhyuk asks

_ He said if he took me home, he wouldn’t want to go home anymore. When he left, he gave me a hug like this._ Gyuri turns to Eunhyuk and gives he a hug.

_ Let’s go home._ he pulls her away.

Days after that, every morning when they walk to school, Gyuri tells Eunhyuk about the conversation between her and her boyfriend last night which she has already told him on the phone last night. Every lunch time, she tells him how well her boyfriend treat her during lesson. Every time after class, she shows him how her boyfriend says goodbye. Sometimes it’s a kiss on cheek, sometimes it’s a hug.

One day,

_ Eunhyuk ah!_ Gyuri comes near him._ Today…_ Gyuri’s fave turns red._ My boy friend kisses me.. hihi_ she shyly turns her face away.

Eunhyuk doesn’t say a word. He turns around and leaves.

_ Hyukie ah! Where are you going ?_ she chases after him_ It’s really rude of you to walk away while I am talking.

_ Eunhyuk stops, he’s still not facing her.

_ Hyuk ah, he held my waist like this…_ she holds his waist._ then his face closer to mine like this…_ her face’s closer and closer to his face_ finally his lips touch mine like this…_ she closes her eyes.

But then,

_ Stop!!!_ Eunhyuk shouts.

_ Eunhyuk ah…_ Gyuri is shock.

_ If you lilke him so much, tell him. If he hugs you or kisses you , hug him, kiss him  back in return. I don’t want to know any of that. Do you have to show me what he has done to you? Do you know how annoyed I am when you held my hand or hugged me._ Eunhyuk becomes angry.

_ Hyukie ah… why are you angry at me?

_ Then what do you want me to do? How can I be happy when the girl I love keep telling me about another boy. I love you. That’s the problem._ Eunhyuk runs away.

The next morning, Gyuri doesn’t go to school with Eunhyuk. Even in lunch time, she’s not there, next to him.

_ Why do you eat lunch alone? Where is Gyuri?_ Junsu sits down next to Eunhyuk.

_ With her boyfriend, I guess._ Eunhyuk angrily answers.

_ Boyfriend? _ Junsu chuckles_ It’s possible.\

_ It’s true. Gyuri has a boyfriend. She tells me everyday about him._ Eunhyuk gazes at Junsu.

_ Eunhyuk ah, _Junsu stands up_ if Gyuri has a boyfriend, he will be very jealous of you. Because Gyuri spends ever moment with you._ Junsu walks away.

_ With me? _ Eunhyuk asks himself.

Now he realizes he doesn’t see Gyuri goes with anyone besides him.Bobo, holding hand, hugging, talking on the phone every night isn’t she do all that with him. Saturday, Sunday, lunch time, free time she spends them all with him.

Lee Eunhyuk is such an idiot, too stupid to realize who is Gyuri’s boyfriend.

That’s night, he decides to come to her house.

_ Mrs. Park, can I meet Gyuri?

_ Oh, Eunhyuk ah. She is upstairs. I’ll call her for you.

Later, Gyuri comes out

_ Hyuk ah… _ she gently calls.

_ Tell me your boyfriend’s name.

_ Uhm… choose one from these._ She lists every boy she knows._ Jung Min, Yunho, JaeJoong, Hyun Joong.

_ Eunhyuk!_ don’t let Gyuri finish, Eunhyuk says. He steps closer and hugs her.

_ Uhm.. Lee Eunhyuk._ she nods and smiles at him.

End.