Birthday

Birthday - Ren

The darkness wrapped around you as the golden light filtered down onto your book as you turned the page to continue onto the adventure. Soft blankets wrapped around your lap as you were too engrossed in your book to notice that the door opened.

Ren gently dropped his back by the couch as he laid down and rested his head on your lap. Moving your book away you looked at the tired man on your lap as you smiled, placing the bookmark in the page, your fingers gently played with his hair as you shuffled the book to the table as your other fingers joined in his hair, gently combing through his brown hair as you pushed it away from his face.

Letting out a relieved and relaxed sigh, he fluttered his eyes open to yours as you gave him a small yet sweet smile.

"Welcome home Ren." You whispered as you leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"It’s good to be home, jagiya." He closed his eyes as your lips linger on his warm skin.

"How was your trip, Oppa?" You asked as you massaged his scalp gently.

The time seem to pass quickly as he shared everything with you, all the details in the presents that he received to telling you that he missed you all the time. Your eyes began to drop listening to his silky voice as you had missed it so much, while he was away. His warm hand gently rested on your cheek as your eyes opened to his sweet face. Sitting up he gently tucked your stray hairs behind your ear as he traces his eyes around your beautiful face. His arm rested on the other side of you as his fingers gently traced over your flawless skin as your eyes flickered shut and his lips pressed onto yours.

Moving your lips over his, your hands gently tangled in his hair again as he smiled breaking the kiss lightly. Taking your hands in his, he pulled you up from the couch as  you followed him diligently.

Leading you into the bedroom, he wrapped his arms around you and eased himself onto the bed with you still in his arms. Ren’s legs wrapped around yours as you kissed his nose gently.

"Happy Birthday, Oppa." You pecked his lips gently with yours as you turned around in his arms. Lifting a present from under the bed, you sat it in your lap as his eyes were wide.

"Y-You got me a…. p-present?" Ren asked with a big grin on his face.

"Of course, I am your girlfriend. I should get you something." You giggled and smiled at him.

"I though you forgot." He asked you shook your head.

"I would never forget someone as important as you." Resting your head on his shoulder, he gently opened up the present as he took out a necklace and a hoodie.

"You got me this?" He looked at you confused as you didn’t know how to read his face.

"I thought you would like the necklace and the hoodie, the necklace has a picture of me and you so we can always be together, the the hoodie is so that you can sleep and cuddle while you are away from me." Your arms s around him as you hugged him tightly.

"I love it." He looked at the objects in shock as he breathed out those three words then three more, turning to you, "I love you."

With his arms wrapping around you as he kissed you deeply. Just pulling away for a moment as his lips were just out of your grasp.

"Thank you." He kissed you once more before wrapping a hand around your waist then one around your shoulders as you closed your eyes and let sleep both take you away as you dreamed about one another.