Clue

Clue
Sooyoung
 
"Hey Sooyoung!" On of my best friends,Kim Jaejoong, called.
 
"Hey Jaejoong!" I said waving. We were just hanging out at a local burger shop. Then at that moment someone put their hands over my eye. "Who's this?" I asked more to myself.
 
"Umm you are going to have to guess." Jaejoong answered for the guy.
 
"Hmm...Hyunjoong-ah?" Then I felt the hands release me. 
 
"How did you know that?" He asked, not understanding how i found out it was him. 
 
"Well you are one of the few people that Jaejoong would help out." He shrugged and took a seat next to me. I have to be honest. I really like Hyunjoong since i met him but I would never tell him or Jaejoong. That would be torture in my soul. 
 
"So did you order already?" Jaejoong asked me.
 
"Yea a while ago. My order should be up in no time." Just as I finished that sentence a guy with my order approched my table.
 
"Hello Sooyoung. This is your order." I smiled at the guy, he was pretty cute.
 
"Umm thanks. I appricate you bringing my food to me."
 
"Well anything for a cute girl. Hopefully I'll see you around." I smiled. 
 
"Uhh sure.." He left and I began eating my food. 
 
"What's with that guy?" Hyunjoong asked, giving the guya nasty glare. I shrugged. 
 
"Just being nice I guess." I said eating a fry.
 
"Yea too nice.." Hyunjoong muttered. I laughed and pinched his cheeks. 
 
"You're so cute when you're jealous." I said. Im not sure if it was a blush or me pinching his cheeks but they turned red.
 
"Aish...that hurts." I laughed at his face. Jaejoong joined me and then Hyunjoong sat there hopeless. 
 
"Hey uhh guys i have to get going." Jaejoong said, out of no where. I looked at him wierdly. 
 
"You were the one that invited us here." He nodded but shrugged. 
 
"I know but I just got a message and manager wants me to get down there A.S.A.P." I sighed and ate more of my fries.
 
"Fine, later dork." He stole one of my fries and left before I could do anything else.Hyunjoong and I sat there silent. We had nothing to say to eachother.. 
 
"So how have things been?" Hyunjoong asked me. I shrugged.
 
"College is a pain but other than that just fine...what about you?" He shrugged as well. 
 
"Umm well bored. It's fun but im not the most popular one out there." I looked at him curiously. 
 
"What a lie... I mean what about that one time that those girl were following you." He blushed at the mention of that. 
 
"Still... it's not like I like any of them." This made my heart stop.
 
"So....who do you like?" I asked. He smiled at me and smirked slightly. 
 
"Here's a clue." He leaned in closer to me. I could feel my heart beat irregularly. The next thing I know his lips were pressed against mine. It took a while for my mind to respond but I was more than happy to kiss back. "you" he whispered to me... I smiled and felt a blush burn my cheeks.