The Crime

Scribble

"W-What do you mean?" I asked as I am seriously confused and puzzled with what he just mention. Me? A good guy like me commited a crime? Ain't that just nonsense? 

"I'm sorry Sang Hyun. Please, come with me." Sunggu said while trying to drag me over to the Lord but of course, I refuse to do so.

"Y-Yah! Let go of me or else, is war okay?!" I tried to free from him but what can I do? He's a police officer for God sake and me? I'm just a puny little guy tying up knot for lovers. I'm not that strong enough to break through his grip.

"Sang Hyun, stop struggling! Please don't make my job difficult." Sunggu pleaded but still holding my hands tightly in his grip.

"YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO ARE ACCUSED OF HERE!" I shouted at him.

Then, I notice something floating right towards us.

A bright shiny light embraced this figure as he land in front of us. I know him. A person that everyone cannot defy him.

God Himself.

"What's with the ruckus?!" The Lord said, as his words sound angry.

The both of us bow while apologize to Him for our immature behaviour.

"I'm sorry."

"Sang Hyun! Do you know what crime have you committed?!" The Lord said as His anger take over him.

I blinked several times, trying to remember what I have done but the more I think, the lesser I find myself guilty. Basically, there's nothing that I have done wrong... or is there?

I shake my head. I don't recall doing anything wrong at all.

"You fool! Sleeping on a job had cause you your stay here in Heaven!" The Lord shouted at me angrily.

My jaws literally drop open wide.

"B-But what did I do?!" I asked, wanting to know what crime had I commited.

"Sunggu! Tell him" The Lord ordered him.

"Remember that the Lord ask you to tie a knot on this very important couple on earth? The ambassador's daughter of Korea and the ambassador's son of Singapore?" Sunggu said.

"Ahhh!" I finally recalled but then wasn't I did a good job? I told my intern to help me to do it while I have a nap...

A nap?!

"AHHH!!" I screamed. I finally remember the whole incident.

"Lord! Have mercy on me! Please give me another chance to repent!" I quickly bow and pleaded for His mercy. I admit I'm wrong this time.

"You fool! Look at what you cause! The people from 2 nations is now having wars between each other just because you slack on your job! " The Lord slammed his rod down, causing a loud bang. The heaven's shook a little bit.

"My crimes are too big to handle my own knowing how furious the Lord is now." I thought to myself.

"The nations are at war just because you married the girl with a guy in Africa and many died because of YOU!" The Lord slammed another time, now with more power. The Heaven shook even more.

"I'm sorry, Lord. My apologise. Please have mercy on me." I pleaded, hoping that the Lord will calm down his anger but it seems futile.

"I shall punish you! You shall be send to the earth to be reborn and live your life full with obstacles and pains and suffering. You will learn no love, no expression nor you know what falling in love is! You shall be born disable!" The Lord said, furiously.

My jaws seriously dropped and my tears start to form. Soon enough, it wet my cheeks.

"I'm sorry but you have to bear your punishment." The Lord said, finally calm down.

"Please Lord! Have mercy on me! I promise there's no next time. Please Lord!" I beg and plead as I crawl over to the Lord and hug his leg tightly with tears fully flooded my face.

"Farewell.... my son" The Lord said as he hit his rod onto the heaven's floor and there I go, my body vanished into thin air as the particles flew down to the earth.

"I'm sorry." The Lord said.

Sunggu sigh deeply, hurt with the fact that he will never see Sang Hyun anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

Then, a baby born on earth..........