Da Concert

EXO Concert

~Flashback(about 1 week ago)~

*Listening to radio*

Wanna win passes to the EXO Showcase? Call in and sing an EXO song and a pair of backstage passes will be yours! Hurry now!

You quickly called the radio station,lucky for you,they picked up your phonecall. You sang EXO's Don't Go and they asked you for your address and after an hour,there came your concert tickets.

 


~Concert day(Fast forward)~

*yawns,then throws a pillow at your best friend So Young*

You=This colour
So Young=This colour

''Hey,what was that for?'' asked So Young rubbing her eyes.

'' It's the concert day! Let's go shopping! We have to buy them some gifts ya know?'' you said as you pulled her into the bathroom.
'' Chillax dude,it's only 10.30 in the morning. We have like 5 or more hours kay? It's not like they're gonna run away or something. Besides,buying them a gift won't take long.'' said a sleepy So Young.
'' Who knows? Maybe there might be a queue at the shop and we'll have to wait for hours just to buy some gifts for EXO.'' you said as you were brushing your teeth.
''OK LADY. BTW,I call dips in the shower.'' said So Young.

 


After the both of you washed up,you went to your favourite shopping mall,the Grove(i know,it's the name of the Totally Spies mall). You bought 3 packets of Hello Panda biscuits for EXO.


(the multi mix packet)

~Fast forward(BTW,you both were wearing the Wolf 88 shirt with Chen on it)~

It was already 4.30 in the evening so you guys decided to go to the concert venue. The road was smooth but it was really far away. After about 20 minutes you've finally reached your destination. You saw many fans lining up outside already. You went up to the security and showed them the passes,instantly,they let you guys in. You could feel your heart race and as you opened the door,what did you see? You saw the one and only EXO right be4 your eyes.

''I could just faint right now.'' you whispered to So Young.
'' I know right?'' So Young whispered back.
''Too bad for you,you can't take any of them cuz you're already taken.'' you said to So Young earning a smack on the back. ''Ouch!'' you said to So Young rubbing your back a little. So Young just pull her toungue out at you.
'' Lol,So Young your friend is really funny.'' said Chen as he walked up to the both of you.
'' I guess so? Haha'' So Young said rubbing her neck awkwardly.
'' What's your name?'' Chen asked you as you blushed.
'' M-m-my name....is....Min Hi,it's a pleasure to meet you.''
'' Nice to meet you,Min Hi.'' Chen said with a smile that almost made you faint.

The rest of EXO decided to play UNO so you joined in,after about 45 minutes they had to get ready for the concert. You went to your seats and you guys had an awesome time there. You were jumping,clapping and singing along to their songs and what made you happy was that Chen was looking at you the whole time. After they finished performing,they invited you to an after party. You knew you couldn't make it so you told Chen that you couldn't go. He pouted and sulked which was really cute. You said your goodbyes and were about to leave until Chen suddenly called your name.

'' Min Hi! Min Hi! Wait!'' said Chen while running after you. '' Can I get your number?'' 

'' Umm,sure.'' you said as you exchanged phones and you both key in your numbers and took each other's pic.
''One more thing.'' Chen said. He then hugged you,pulled away and kissed you. He pulled away once again,you just frooze. '' Are you ok?'' these words kept repeating.

'' Are you okay?'' you felt someone shaking you. ''This voice was familiar'',you thought then you remembered it was your mom.
'' Chen?'' you said as you opened your eyes to see your mom staring back at you awkwardly.
'' It's already 12 in the afternoon and you're still sleeping in cold sweat. Go wash up,ok sweetheart?'' said your mom as you nodded.
'' So it was only a dream?'' you said sadly and sighed.

                                                              -The End-
 


LOL,hope you liked this chapter,although it was only a dream :) Here's a Chen spam :)