cRAZY 01: wELL....

Absolutely Crazy Love
/bHAEKHYUN'S p.O.v
 
 
 
 
"Hmmmm ~ " you hum as you tie the garbage bag.
 
 
"Baekshin, you're still resting? It's morning already." You said as you pick up your mother's clothes.
 
 
While walking toward your room, she suddenly grab your legs.
 
 
"I got you!"
 
 
You just gave her an annoyed look, walk away and ignore her.
 
 
"How cold of you, Baekkie?"
 
 
"I told you last night that I have school starting today, right?" you shouted from your room as you started dressing up your school uniform.
 
 
"Oh, the opening ceremony. Congratulations on passing last year." She said as she claps her feet.
 
 
"Should you really be sarcastic towards your son when he's going into his new school year?" you shouted back as you button your uniform.
 
 
She suddenly barge in and you just gave her a disapproving look.
 
 
"Hey, the room is dark. Open the curtains!"
 
 
You look at the window and murmured, "They're open.."
 
 
She look outside in awe when she notice a big building blocking your window.
 
 
"That's a huge apartment building."
 
 
"I wonder what kind of people live there. After it was built, the sun quit shining here and our laundry doedn't dry well." You said with a sharp look.
 
 
"That sharp look! You're beginning to look more and more like your dad!"
 
YOU - O_O
Your mother - *^_^*
 
 
"Don't compare me to tha--!"
 
 
"Oh, so cool! Even more like your dad!"
 
 
"Ugh.." That's all you have to say.
 
 
You pick up your bag and the garbage bag.
 
 
"Ah~ Are you leaving already? What about my meal?"
 
 
"It's where it always is."
 
 
You throw the garbage bag at the front of you house, the garbage collector will take care of it.
 
 
'That was....That was the only thing I didn't want to hear.' Your thoughts.
 
 
'It's because of this look in my eyes which you always praise, that I.. I..'
 
 
"Hey, wait up!" A guy runs and accidentally bump you.
 
 
"Eh?" guy 2
 
 
"W-what!?" guy 1
 
 
"B-baekhyun!" Guy 1 "What the hell are you doing?!" the guy 1 shouted at the guy 2
 
 
"What? W-"
 
 
"I didn't mean to!" The guy 2 shouted back.
 
 
"Please accept this and spare us!" They bow, handling you their wallet.
 
 
"This is all we have! It's true!" They said in unision then ran away. "WE'RE SORRY!"
 
 
'I....'
 
 
 
**South East Academy**
 
 
You headed to the Lost and Found section.
 
 
"Again? You sure pick up a lot of wallets." The guy said, surprised.
 
 
"Uh.. Ne.."
 
 
"Look! We're in the same class!"
 
 
You ran outside to look for your section.
 
 
When you already seen yours, you can't just stop smilling... creepy xD
 
 
"Kyaaa!"
 
 
'Oh?' you notice that their looking at you, scared.
 
 
'Crap, not this again....'
 
 
"Hey!"
 
 
You look to your right to see Luhan smilling at you.
 
 
"We're in the same class again aren't we. Baekhyun?"
 
 
"Luhan!" You smiled back.
 
 
**FAST FORWARD**
 
'And now this year's opening ceremony has ended. Please head towards your classroom and prepare for your homeroom'
 
 
"A new class. It seems that I have to start off by clearing up all the misunderstaning again."
 
 
"It'll be okay. I already know, so it won't be necessary for everyone."
 
 
"Ah, Ne, gomawo."
 
 
That's right. There's someone like him who understand. And in this class...
 
 
"Anyeonghaseyo,Baekhyun-ah!"
 
 
You turn your head to see Kim Nana, smiling at you.
 
 
"We're in the same class this year too!"
 
 
"Oh? Nana-yah, you're in class C too?" Luhan ask.
 
 
"Baekhyun-ah, Do you remeber me?" She ask, pointing her face.
 
 
"I'm with Luhan from time to time with Luhan-ah!" With a grin in her face, she continue.
 
 
"K-kim Nana, right?" You ask stuttering. Obviously, I like her.. 'cause she's cute, bright and charming.
 
 
"Oh! You remember my full name! I'm so glad!"
 
 
"And with that, let's be a close friend!" And with that she ran away, leaving me breathless.
 
 
"Ah... N-ne."
 
 
 
 
 
/mINI'S p.O.v
 
 
"W-what's wrong, Baekhyun-ah?"
 
 
"I-i just need to go to toilet."
 
 
"Okay, I'll go ahead. Najoong-e boja."
 
 
**Bump!**
 
 
"What??"