Electronic Service Shop

Electronic Service Shop

Byunghee’s POV

 

“BYUNGHEE-YA!” My father shouted.

“WHAT?” I shouted back.

“I need you! My laptop can’t be ! Why does it happen? Help me…” he asked.

“Appa, I’m too lazy…” I whined.

“Oh come on… you can fix it, right?” he asked.

“Uh… I’m too busy right now. I have many works in college” I said.

“Then you should go to an electronic service shop. Bring my laptop…” he said.

“Why me~~~?” I whined

“Byunghee, you’re my only son… you will help me, right?” he asked.

“O…kay… but I don’t know where it is…” I said.

“There’s one that I knew I’ve gone there a month ago. Just go there… the shop name is… Yangson Service Center? I think it was right….” he said.

“Okay…” I said and went to that service shop.

 

*************************************************

 

I finally arrived at that service shop, the building was old and simple. I entered bringing appa’s laptop.

“Excuse me, is this Mr. Yang’s service shop?” I asked as soon as I entered. Then I saw such a handsome man and I my jaw dropped.

“Mr. Yang isn’t here, I’m his son… may I help you?” he smiled.

 

DAMN… What a handsome creature…

 

“Um… it’s just… I want to fix this laptop, I can’t be ” I said.

“Oh… sit first…” he asked. I sat down and stared at him.

I just couldn’t stop staring at him, he’s just too… handsome. I was like a fool staring at him like this.

“Excuse me…” he said and I woke up from my spazzing.

“Maybe the motherboard was damaged….” He said.

“Oh…” I only could say that, my mind focused on his face.

Is it love at the first sight? I don’t believe in love at the first sight but…. this can change that fact.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Jung Byunghee” I replied.

“Write down your number and I’ll call you when it’s finished” he handed me a paper and a pen.

“Call me often” I just said stupidly.

“Eh?” he looked confused.

“Uh… I mean… you need to call me when it’s finished” I said stuttered.

“But… if the motherboard is damaged, we need to change it. And it will be expensive. Is it okay for you?” he asked.

“I’ll pay no matter how much for you….” my mouth couldn’t be controlled and I was embarrassed.

“I mean… it’s okay…” I said to break an awkward silence.

“Okay, just leave the laptop and I’ll call if it’s finished” he smiled.

“Thanks” I smiled and left.

 

I went straight into my room and jumped into my bed. ARGH!!! Jung Byunghee is in love… with a handsome boy! How can a handsome and charming guy make Jung Byunghee, a straight guy, falls in love with him. I guessed that I’m not straight anymore….

 

His lips… so chubby. His eyes… so pretty. His smile… so dangerous. His lip- habit… so y. How can I become like this just because of one repairman. Not just a repairman, a hot repairman. Today is a good day….

My phone suddenly vibrated….

A text from Miyeon….

Ah…. I forgot that I have a girlfriend…. But, I don’t love her anymore, I bet she already has another boyfriend. Then I decided to call her

“Miyeon-ah!”

“Oppa! It’s been a long time since you called me!”

“Hey, I want to tell you something…”

“What is it, oppa?”

“If I say that I love a man, will you be surprised?”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m in love with a guy, a hot guy. You’re mad at me, right? If you’re mad then just break up with me...”

“Oppa… you’re… gay?”

“Yeah… and we need to break up…”

“But…”

“You’re mad, right? We’re over, Bye~ PYONG~” I ended cutely.

 

One problem… solved.

 

Now how can I ask him out? How can I go there again? My father is so protective. If I go out without him knowing, he’ll scold me for a whole hour. What should I do? Think… think…. think….

 

~The Next Day~

 

I woke up and went to the college. The news of me breaking up with Miyeon had spread faster than I imagined. But I don’t care, I was only thinking about him.

“Hey, Hyung!” it was Cheondung.

“Hi!” I said.

“Where’s Mir? You’re usually with him…” I asked.

“He’s in class, studying…” he replied.

“Since when he’s so diligent?” I asked.

“Since a new student named Joon came and kicked Mir from the 1st rank in our class…” he explained.

“Hoho, it’s a good thing then…” I said.

Then suddenly, someone came here and slapped Cheondung’s shoulder.

“YA! You! You haven’t done any works in our group work. Mir and I did all the works…” the boy said to Cheondung.

“I’m sorry, I’ll help you two… But now I’m busy…” Cheondung said.

“Busy? Doing what?” the boy looked so annoyed.

“Talking with this hyung…” Cheondung pointed at me.

“Oh hyung, annyeonghaseyo” the boy bowed slightly.

“Annyeong, I’m Byunghee” I said.

“I’m Joon…” the boy said.

“Okay enough for the introducing, now what do you want to talk?” Cheondung said to me.

“I broke up with my girlfriend and I like… someone else” I said.”

“What? Really? Then, what’s the problem?” Cheondung asked

“I don’t know how to confess” I said.

“Is he a student?” Cheondung asked.

“I think he’s older. He helped his father and work in an electronic service shop” I explained

“Electronic service shop? Really?” Cheondung didn’t believe.

“Yes, it’s weird, right?” I said.

“I have an idea!” Joon suddenly said something.

“Joon-ah, you’re listening?” Cheondung asked.

“I have ears too, can’t I hear it?” Joon pouted.

“You said you have an idea, what is it?” I asked him.

After discussing, I agreed at Joonie’s idea. He’s really smart….

 

I went home and ran to my bedroom quickly. I have no reason to go there again. Then… I have no choice.

I kicked my computer monitor and it was (surely) damaged inside. I went down, bringing the monitor and shouted

“APPA! My monitor was broken!”

Then I went into that shop again and met him again. The guy whom I fall for… I just kept staring at him until I realized that he’s greeting me.

“You came again, sorry… the laptop isn’t done yet” he apologized.

“It’s okay, I broke a monitor….” I said giving him the broken monitor.

“The outer appearance looks fine but maybe it’s broken inside” he said.

“Can you fix it?” I asked.

“Of course, but… it will be a bit slow because we’re busy” he said.

“It’s okay, I’ll wait no matter what!” I said it loudly and I got embarrassed.

“You’re cute…” he commented.

My face turned into red and I was really happy to hear that from his mouth.

 

I exited the shop with a red smiling face, like a drunk man? I went home and my father looked at me weirdly.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Nothing, I’m just happy…” I smiled.

“Weird…” he commented.

I went back into my room and jumped into my bed. I smiled like an idiot… it’s already 7pm but I was still smiling to myself. Ah… I want to meet him again but it’s night already. But…. I want to… how can I get out? Appa will think that I’m weird… Then I thought a same creepy idea. Because the monitor was broken, the CPU should be broken too, right? I know I’m a fool but I really wanted to meet him. I destroyed the CPU and went downstairs again

“Appa! The CPU is problematic!” I went to appa’s room.

“YA! You went to the service shop this afternoon, why didn’t you bring it also?” he asked.

“I forgot, sorry... I need this to be repaired quickly because I need to use it” I said.

“Um… okay then… be careful at night!” he said and I went out.

Ugh… it’s really cold at night… the shop was still opened YEAY!

 

“Excuse me…” I said and I saw him again. I will never get bored seeing him.

“You again… what’s the problem? You kept coming here….” he said.

“My CPU was broken too but I forgot to bring it this afternoon” I said.

“But it’s already night but you still came?” he smiled. That warm smile, I love it so much.

“I need this for my tasks, so I need to be quick” I said.

“I haven’t even touched your father’s laptop, sorry… we have so many customers. I’m really sorry…” he said softly.

“It’s okay, but when are you going to fix it?” I said.

“I think it will be tonight, I’ll repair your stuffs” he said.

“Ah… thank you…” I said.

“It’s nothing, it’s my job anyways…” he said.

“But… this is late night. Are you okay with fixing at night?” I asked him a bot worried.

“I was already like this. This is my job, you don’t need to worry” he said.

“But sleeping late is not good. Don’t force yourself and sleep well” I said.

“Uh… yes, thanks. I’ve never seen someone like you hehe” he smiled.

“Don’t be like that… I need to go home now. Appa will be worried” I smiled and went to the door then pushed the door slowly.

As soon as I went out from the shop, cold weather attacked me.

“WAIT!” I heard someone shouted from behind.

I turned back and I saw that the person is him. Did he call me?

“It’s really cold outside, here…” he gave me jacket.

“Thank… you…” I wore the jacket.

I wanted to scream but I couldn’t do it here. My body got warmer, not just because of his jacket. But also because of my red and burning face. Did he really do that? I WAS SOOO HAPPY!!!

“Night is dangerous, be careful… Do you need me to accompany you?” he said and I was really red. I was too shy, why did I become like this?

“Ah… You don’t need to do that? I will be fine. Thanks” I said shyly.

“Okay then, be careful on your way…” he said.

“Bye!” I said.

ARGH!!!! Today is better than yesterday! He’s such a gentleman! I hung his jacket on the door. When I saw the jacket, I thought about him. I got shy just by looking at the jacket. Ah… my prince. I want to meet you again but I don’t have anything to destroy again…

 

Seungho’s POV

 

That boy is beyond adorable. He’s cute… Why am I thinking about this? You’re 27 years old, Yang Seungho… And he’s… maybe a high school student? I went into a room full of machines… I started to fix that boy’s stuff. Starting from his father’s laptop and I finished it quickly. Then I tried to fix the monitor. I thought that it was damaged physically so I looked inside the monitor. Inside the monitor, there’s a piece of paper… I read it

 

“You’re such a handsome man…. I fall for you…

You’re a perfect man who appeared in my life so suddenly…

 Since I met you… I started to believe that perfection is existed…”

 

I was so shocked when I read that. How could a piece of paper be inside the monitor. And who wrote this? This is that boy’s monitor but that doesn’t mean it’s his writing. I hope it’s him but… how can he put a paper inside?

I started to fix the CPU and I found a piece of paper again inside the CPU. What does it mean? I read the writing.

 

“A date with me?”

 

I was speechless. Who’s the one who wrote this? It’s mysterious. And they’re from that boy’s stuff. I kept calling him ‘that boy’, his name is Byunghee. But why I kept calling him that boy? Today was unexpected…

I need to sleep… just like Byunghee said, I shouldn’t sleep late at night…

Wait… Why did I think about Byunghee?

I really need a rest… zzzz

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

I went to the school wearing that man’s jacket. I looked good enough and I went downstairs to have a breakfast.

“Whose jacket is that?” Appa asked.

“My friend’s. I want to return it today…” I said.

 

~School~

 

I finally went into the class with a happy face. My friends might be thinking that I’m crazy and whatever… but I don’t care… I can’t wait to tell my happiness to Cheondung.

When it’s finally recess time, I went into the canteen and met Cheondung, Joon, and Mir.

“Hi guys!” I waved.

“Oh hyung! Sit here…” Cheondung said.

“Hi hyung, this is Mir… The one we talked about…” Joon said.

“I’m Mir, nice to meet you. I heard that you’re a popular senior in or school. Girls in my class like you…” Mir said.

“And I heard that you’re the smartest student” I said.

“It’s not true, Joon is also really smart” he said shyly.

“Okay, enough with the smart topic. I’m not smart and it annoyed me so much” Cheondung said.

“I told you to study!” Joon said to Cheondung.

“OKAY! I’ll study hard from now” Cheondung said.

“It’s good then….” I said.

“Hyung, your jacket is cool. Is it new?” Joon asked.

“No~ This isn’t mine….” I said.

“Then, whose jacket?” Cheondung asked.

“That handsome repairman’s jacket!” I was excited.

“WHAT!? How did you get that?” Joon asked.

“Who’s this handsome repairman?” Mir didn’t know about the situation.

“Let me tell you shortly, Byunghee-hyung fall in love with a handsome repairman” Joon explained.

“Oh… that’s cool and unusual” Mir said.

“How did you get that?” Cheondung asked me.

“I went to the shop in a cold night and when I wanted to go home. He called me and gave this to me” I said.

“WOW… that’s so romantic. He’s so sweet” Joon commented.

“Ah!! I wish someone will do that for me too” Mir said.

 

“Then, how about it?” Cheondung asked.

“It? What is ‘it’?” Mir didn’t know anything.

“Oh yes! My idea, did it work?” Joon asked.

“I don’t know yet” I said.

“But I think Joon’s idea is really good and romantic in a unique way…” Cheondung said.

“I told you, slipping some love letter inside a machine is totally a good idea!” Joon was proud of himself.

“Thank you…” I said to Joon.

“Your welcome, hyung…” Joon said.

“Hope that it will work…” I said.

 

I went to the service shop after school. I wanted to return his jacket and say thanks. I went in and he’s not there. There’s only a man around my father’s age.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I said politely.

“Welcome, can I help you?” he asked.

“Yesterday, a boy in this service shop borrowed me this jacket. I want to return it…” I said.

“A boy? You mean Seungho?” he asked.

“Seungho?” I asked back.

“He’s my son, I was in the hospital for a few days ago. So I asked him to take care of my shop” he said and I was surprised.

He’s my prince’s father? Maybe I can ask some questions about him…

“Oh… I think it’s right! I haven’t asked for his name, haha!” I said.

“Okay, I will give this to him. Thanks” he said.

“Before I leave, can I ask you, sir?” I asked.

“You can ask anything…” he replied.

“How old is your son? I know it’s weird to ask but I just wanna know” I said.

“He’s 27” he answered.

WHAT?! He’s already 27? I thought he was 20! He looks so much younger. I’m 19, there’s 8 years difference. But I don’t care, I always want to have someone to protect me….

 

Seungho’s POV

 

I went home and appa called me.

“Seungho!” he shouted.

“I’m coming, appa…” I went upstairs.

“A boy wanted to return this to you” he gave me my jacket.

Oh… that cute Byunghee….

I went to my room bringing that jacket. I found something on the jacket’s pocket. It was a piece of paper again. I read it…

 

“Jung Byunghee, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (address)”

 

My jaw dropped when I saw it. The handwriting is exactly the same with yesterday. Then…. it was him???

“Seungho! Are Jung Byunghee’s orders already finished?” Appa shouted.

“Already, why?” I asked.

“He told me to bring the stuffs to his house” he said.

“Then, I’ll go to his house?” I asked.

“Yes! You can help me, right?” he asked.

“Of course! I’ll be ready soon” I said.

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

Will he come here? Or his dad who will come?

I waited for the bell to ring. I kept waiting and waiting until the bell rang.

I went to the door and opened it. I was shocked when I saw him in front of me. He was so handsome and he dressed well. I couldn’t help but only stare.

“Your stuffs are already fixed… thank you” he said.

“I have to be the one who said thanks. This…” I gave him the money.

“Thank you very much…” he said sweetly.

“Your welcome” I said.

“I need to go now, once again, thanks….” he said and turned back, I thought that he wanted to go home.

I felt a bit disappointed, he didn’t read the love letter? I sent him three! He didn’t read any of those? I slightly pouted and felt a bit sad because he hasn’t returned my love for him. I saw him walking away and it didn’t feel good.

 

Then, suddenly he came back and I was wondering what was he going to do…..

“Sorry… I forgot something” he said.

“What is it?” I asked.

 

He suddenly held my hand and pulled me gently. He leaned closer and captured my lips by his chubby lips.

Was it a dream or he really kissed me??? I was so…. happy…

He deepened the kiss and slowly pushed me into the wall. I have no choice but to let him dominating the kiss. He pulled away and I was blushing so bad. He had just kissed me. My prince kissed me… on the lips!

He smirked after he pulled away and I thought that it was really y. He started to turn back and walked away again. Then I realized that I was holding a piece of paper. Maybe he gave this when he was kissing me. I read it….

 

“I would love to have a date with you…

But not now, I’m busy…

I promise to have a date with you….

See you later, darling….”

 

I was so…. I wanted to fly to the sky…

I looked at him and he turned his head to give me a deadly wink.

 

I just couldn’t believe that this was started because a damaged laptop….

I don’t know that damaged laptop would bring love…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it? I'm sorry that this might be not as good as your expectation....

Tell me how do you think of this story....

subscribe and comment please.....

thanks for reading^^