Chapter 3

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s heart beat fastened, seeing Taeyeon’s face very close to her.

 

Yuri noticed Taeyeon smirked. “Aish! What are you doin’?”, Yuri asked.

 

“Nothing. I just want to see you closely. I’ve missed my best friend you know. Anyway, I’d be searching for the pink princess tomorrow so I might want to get sleep early today! Bye Yuri-yah!”, Taeyeon said while jogging away from Yuri.

 

“Weird. I suddenly remembered someone. I wonder how she is right now”, Yuri said in no one in particular and went straight to her room after entering their house.

 

Next Day

 

Taeyeon woke up extra early; she took her daily bath and ate her breakfast. She was happy and excited about seeing the pink princess again.

 

“Umma, I think I found the perfect person for me. Just like how Oppa described his feelings for her girl friend last week”, Taeyeon proudly said to her mother.

 

Taeyeon’s umma just smiled at her daughter, giggling at how cute her 8 year old daughter can be, talking about love as if she was old enough to know what the thing really is. Taeyeon was always friendly and adventurous she was always open to everything there is to learn, she just smiled at her dorky daughter and said,

 

“Alright, who’s that lucky guy that caught my little princess’ heart?”, Taeyeon’s umma said giggling.

 

Taeyeon titled her head, confused if she will tell her mother or not that it was not a “guy” but a princess in pink dress. She kept her eyes on the marble floor while fidgeting her index fingers behind her. Taeyeon’s mother saw the uneasiness in Taeyeon’s actions, she knows her daughter very well.

 

“What’s wrong my dear?”, Her mother asked her.

 

“I have something to tell you Umma, but please don’t be angry”, Taeyeon said looking sadly at her mom, eyes full of anticipation and hope.

 

“Alright, whatever it is, you can always tell Umma about it”, her mother assured her.

 

“Can I not? I’m too shy to say”, Taeyeon honestly said, blushing.

 

“Why did you suddenly turned red? Is there something wrong with you?”, Taeyeon’s mom asked her worried that her daughter might caught something viral.

 

“Oh, I’m red? What does it mean umma?”, Taeyeon asked curious that she turned red suddenly.

 

“I’m not sure, what are you thinking about now? Maybe that’s the answer”, She suspected that Taeyeon was blushing, but kept it low since her daughter was still young to be experiencing such romantic feelings for someone.

 

“A cute pink princess I met at the park yesterday”, Taeyeon said head slightly lowed due to embarrassment.

 

“A cute pink princess, you say? Is she the one you referring to as the perfect person for you?”, Taeyeon’s mom said surprised that her daughter thought of being in love with a girl coded as the cute pink princess.

 

“Y-e-ss”, Taeyeon said, stuttering afraid that her Umma will be angry at her for liking a girl.

 

“Well, tell me about it. Where did you meet this lucky pink princess, prince Taengoo?”, said the mother, teasing Taeyeon about being the prince.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes lit up sensing that her Umma didn’t get angry about her confession of liking a girl. Her older brother confessed to a girl just a week ago and he told the whole family about it in a family dinner, ever since the day her brother described the feeling of being in love with someone, Taeyeon had been thinking about how would she feel when the time comes that she will be old enough to know about what really love is.

 

Taeyeon didn’t know that the day her best friend Yuri will return from her family vacation, she will meet a cute pink princess at the park. Although Taeyeon was a bit disappointed that she didn’t get the name of the pink princess, Taeyeon was sure that she felt what her brother has told them the last time.

 

Thinking about the little princess took Taeyeon away from reality; her mother was staring at her giggling that her daughter might have developed her first puppy love. She waved her hands in front of her daughter wanting to bring back Taeyeon in reality and know more about this pink princess.

 

“Prince Taengoo! Earth to Prince Taengoo! The Queen wants to know more about the pink princess”, Taeyeon’s mother said teasing Taeyeon again.

 

Taeyeon then told her mother about how she met the cute little pink princess in the park. When suddenly she remembered that she was supposed to go to the park in the morning so that she could check if the girl is there, then she could finally ask the princess’ name and befriend her.

 

Taeyeon jumped out of her seat and panicked, as if she was going to be late for a very important meeting.

 

“UMMA! I NEED TO GO TO THE PARK TODAY, I WANT TO ASK THE PRINCESS’ NAME AND BE HER FRIEND!”, Taeyeon said jumping up and down, confused of what she’s going to do.

 

“Alright, calm down my dear, go to the park now and look for your princess, okay? Be careful.”, Her mom said with both her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulder before ruffling Tae’s hair.

 

Taeyeon ran out of the house and sprinted towards the park, she scanned the park and saw nothing, and she regained her breathing and starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter