Chapter 28

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Babe, why don’t you accept the call?”, Taeyeon asked, wondering. Tiffany’s been looking at her and the phone alternately.

“Is there something wrong? Who is calling you?”, she asked again.

 

Tiffany hurried turned off her phone.

 

*Is this the right time to tell her about everything? We just got together. Why didn’t this wait a little bit longer?*

 

The younger girl huffed, she knows she had to tell Taeyeon the truth or the truth will reveal itself and that would be disastrous. She needs to be in control of the situation, she needs to tell her.

 

“Baby, are you okay? You’re sweating too much.” Taeyeon asked concerned. *Who called? Why didn’t she answer it? Why isn’t she saying anything to me?*

“Babe, I have something to say, but we need to get away from here. I want to talk to you privately about something.”, Tiffany wants them to talk in a place where it’s only them, although she doesn’t know how Taeyeon will react to everything, she needs a quite place to say something as big as this.

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, unsure of what will happen. She has a bad feeling about this. But she’s willing to do anything for their love. Now that Tiffany is finally hers, she’ll make sure to keep the girl happy in her arms.

 

“Okay, don’t you want to eat first? Maybe you’re just hungry; you weren’t able to finish your meal earlier.”

“No. I’m fine, but let’s order take out and bring it with us”, although they’re going to talk about something that potentially will destroy their young relationship, she’s hungry too, and based on experience, she can’t think logically whenever she’s hungry so off they go to order take out in a nearby restaurant.

 

 

 

 

“Where do you thing those lovebirds are going?”, Yuri asked no one in particular.

“Maybe they’ll be going home and you know…”, Hyoyeon smirked.

“YAH! Unnie. What do you think of Taeyeon unnie? She won’t take advantage of Tiffany unnie”, Seohyun defended.

“Seohyun-ah, your Taeyeon unnie is a byuntae. You have to accept that it is bound to happen”, Sunny said calmly while eating her ice cream.

“I know unnie, but I don’t think they’re going to do that right now. I don’t think Taeyeon unnie think of that right now.”, she said, she knows how Taeyeon respects Tiffany.

“Seohyun’s right. I don’t know where they’re going but I think I have an idea what they’ll be doing.”, Jessica said, eyeing the two who are quickly walking away from the ice cream shop.

“What do you mean?”, Yuri asked this time.

“Let’s just say, whatever they’ll be doing will make or break their relationship”, Jessica replied.

“Make or break? Is there something wrong?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Something wrong is an understatement, but there’s nothing they can’t fix if they’re willing to listen and make it work”, Jessica stood up.

“Are you going to follow them?”

“No. I’m going home. This is the second time Tiffany ditched me, so I’m going home”, Jessica said slightly annoyed.

 

*If not for your happiness, I swear Tiff, you will get it from me. So you better get this fix*, Jessica huffed and looked at her new friends.

 

“See you tomorrow, I hope”, and went out of the shop towards her car.

 

The girls just looked at the retreating figure and shrugged. As much as they want to know what are Taeyeon and Tiffany up to, they don’t want to interfere.

 

“I guess it’s time to go back to the dorm. Let’s wait for Taeyeon there.” Sunny said, since she’s the next in command to Taeyeon, she’s responsible for them now.

 

Yuri can’t help but get worried for her best friend. She just hopes that everything will be fixed in time. She let out a deep sigh and looked at Jessica’s slowly walking figure.

 

*I forgot that we had to walk to here from the restaurant where our cars are parked*

 

“Yul, come on. Go and accompany Jessica, it’s already dark, it’s not safe for her to walk alone”, Nicole encouraged.

 

Yuri just nodded and ran towards the girl she has confusing feelings for.

 

 

 

 

“Bun, why did you do that?”, Sooyoung asked.

“She needs to be alone with Jessica to clearly think about how she feels”, Sunny answered and kissed Sooyoung’s cheeks as they went to the car.

“What do you mean?”

“She likes Jessica, I can clearly see it. But something’s been bothering her. I had a feeling that it’s about the secret she’s been keeping.”

“But if it is, won’t it get complicated?”

“We don’t know for sure, but for now, I want Yul to be happy. I can see how she looks at Jess, she’s just stopping herself from getting more attached. I just told her to go walk Jessica towards her car it’s up to her if she wants to do something more”,

“Alright, I trust you. I love you”, Sooyoung said and kissed Sunny.

 

 

“Unnies, I appreciate your love but can we please just go?”, Yoona said.

 

Don’t get her wrong, she likes it when her unnies express their love for each other. But not when it’s only her and Seohyun at the back seat and her two unnies in the front are making out, it makes her uncomfortable for some reason and Seohyun is totally red from embarrassment too.

 

“I’m sorry Yoong, I just can’t get enough of my bunny’s lips”, Sooyoung teased.

 

Sunny just blushed and slide lower in her seat.

 

 

 

“Sunny unnie, please sit down properly.” Seohyun flatly said, making Sooyoung and Yoona laugh.

 

“Seohyun-ah, just let Sunny unnie to take her time blushing”, Sooyoung stated, earning a few hit from the shorter girl beside her.

“Okay”, she answered, and the girls bursted in another fit of laugher.

 

 

*This is so uncomfortable, I don’t know why* Seohyun thought to herself.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter