CHAP: 01

〖SEQUEL〗From Bestfriends to Lovers

"Jimin ah!", Jungkook called out from the kitchen. "We ran out of dog food!", he pouted, closing the cabinet which was supposed to be filled with dog food.

Jimin, his boyfriend, was lying on the couch playing the famous game called 'flappy bird'. Jimin was too engrossed in it. His friend called Taehyung suggested it to him via text. Taehyung is his friend but they never had the chance to meet up since his departure from Korea. But Taehyung is really a good friend of his. He may be a little weird and playful but he likes it.

"Let's buy later," Jimin didn't even look up from the screen.

Jungkook doesn't like how Jimin was always paying attention to the game. Their pet is hungry and he wasn't even giving a single care of their pet. He pouted and went in the living room- hearing his boyfriend muttering curses every time he lost.

"Almost 100, oh my god." Jimin squealed and curled his toes. It's been weeks since he's playing that 'flappy bird' game but he couldn't score 100 but now's the time he will stop sleeping midnight and stop being addicted to the game.

Jungkook smirked. He was going to make Jimin cry in front of his face. He will regret all the times he ignored Jungkook for that game.

Jungkook kneeled in front of the sofa and placed his hand on Jimin's left cheek. He kissed Jimin's temple and he felt his boyfriend tremble under him.

"Jungkook!" He yelled when the bird fell down after hitting a green block. "I almost-"

Jungkook didn't let him finish. He crashed their lips together and shared a passionate kiss. Jimin moaned as Jungkook's lips moved faster. He tried catching up but hell, Jungkook was melting him. For a moment there, he didn't seem to care about the game anymore. He even let his phone slip down from his lap and fall on the floor. All he cares about is Jungkook ally kissing him.

"Jimin," He pulled away. "I hate you so much right now so if you want to be forgiven get your up and let's buy JiKook's food." He stood up but Jimin pulled him until Jungkook was hovering over Jimin.

"One more kiss." Jimin sent him that ugly puppy look of his. Ugly but Jungkook couldn't resist it.

Jungkook was still battling with himself if he should kiss him or not. Jimin's lips is addicting and he surely wants to kiss it again but he's worried about Jikook and his poor little tummy.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he got tired of waiting and pulled Jungkook's head down to crash their lips hard. Jungkook gasped and Jimin took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. Jungkook moaned and clutched onto Jimin's shirt for dear life. His cheeks was burning and butterflies were dancing in his tummy. His boyfriend started to slip his hand under his shirt and started to feel his back. He traced his spine and scratched on it time to time.

Jimin would also bite Jungkook's bottom lip down when he gasps for air and kiss him again. It's amazing how Jungkook only plans to peck Jimin on the lips and make him lose the game but ends up turning into a long hot make-out session. Jungkook doesn't know what's going to happen next but he was getting hot and excited and his toes curled at this. His heart was feeling tight, he couldn't breathe properly.

Jimin moaned when Jungkook accidentally rubbed Jimin. The latter's ears went red and he blushed crimson. There was a burning sensation in Jungkook's tummy so he pulled away from the kiss. He doesn't know what it is but it feels to weird to him.

"J-Jimin I.." Jungkook blushed and thought it was time to lose it. "It's my f-first time so please be gentle," He stuttered out. Jimin gazed at him with hooded eyes and his hair strands were poking in every possible direction. Jungkook finds it y so he blushed and tried to look away. Only God knows what's playing in his mind. Jungkook started talking again, "So I-", but was cut off.

Jimin pulled him down for another kiss. He fisted Jungkook's hair and moved his head so he could have a deeper access to Jungkook's cavern. Jungkook concluded, yeah, it's time to lose it. Jimin caught Jungkook's swollen bottom lips and on it slowly but with lust. Jungkook on the other hand nibbled on Jimin's upper lip and slides his tongue across it time to time.

Jimin opened his eyes a little bit so that he could see Jungkook's face. The latter's eyes was closed and his eyelids were trembling. He's nervous but he's so beautiful, Jimin thought. He smiled in the kiss and continued playing with his boyfriend's addicting lips.

Jimin onced again placed his hands on the back of Jungkook. He slides his hands under his shirt and caressed his side. Jungkook's breath hitched when Jimin's cold hands made a burning touch to his skin. Jimin smirked and s his hands downwards and onto the dimples of Jungkook's back. He traced it lovingly and it made Jungkook go wild. He pulled Jimin's shirt so hard that it made Jimin sit up but Jimin took the opportunity to hover over Jungkook instead.

They broke the kiss and Jimin started to trail wet kisses on Jungkook's jawline while Jungkook was panting for air. Jungkook's heart keeps on thumping hard and it was hurting his chest already.

Everything was going well. The atmosphere was getting hotter. It was really going well. Until Jikook started running to Jimin and Jungkook. He jumped on them and jumped down again.

"Jikook!" Jimin was a bit pissed. It was totally the time to do it with Jungkook but their pet just have to ruin it. Jimin couldn't do anything, the atmosphere was ruined. He sighed and sat back down to fix himself.

Jungkook couldn't say anything but he sat down too. He wasn't angry nor happy that Jikook interrupted them, He was still high from the mini make-out session with his boyfriend. His face was burning and his lips are swollen and red especially his bottom lip, caused by the constant bites and nibbles of Jimin. 

"Jungkook.."

No response.

"Jungkookie,"

Still no response.

Jimin kissed the tip of Jungkook's nose to get his attention. Jungkook flinched and blushed. He feels shy around Jimin now. He doesn't know why. It's just like the time when he first realized that he had feelings for Jimin since they were young. 

His skin burns every time they make skin contact. His body melting every time Jimin laughs or say sweet innocent words. His eyes stopping at the direction of Jimin and admire him from afar. His mouth agape as he couldn't control himself from getting attracted to Jimin. Everything about him is just perfect. Jungkook is just a plain young man. How could he have a boyfriend as perfect as Jimin. He just don't understand at all.

"Yah Jungkook. Stop spacing out." Jimin tried to shake Jungkook's shoulder. "Please,"

"Jimin I'm sorry," Jungkook blurted out. He, himself, doesn't even know why he was apologizing.

"Why are you sorry?" Jimin frowned at him. Did Jungkook do something bad? Is he hiding something?

"Ah, um.. for spacing out." .

Jimin looked at him with twisted face. "Just what are you thinking about Jungkook ah?"

"I.." I should tell him. It doesn't hurt to feel small.. right? "I was just thinking how could I ever have a boyfriend as perfect as you? You have everything that I don't.."

Jimin was speechless.

"Do I.. Do I even deserve you?"

Jimin clenched his fist and disappointment took over. Why was is he feeling like this? Why is he talking like he doesn't mean anything to me? How could he say he's nothing but in reality he's literally everything?

Jimin took Jungkook's hands and told Jungkook to look at him. When Jungkook lifts his face up, his eyes were glassy and full of hidden emotions. Jimin wishes that he could understand Jungkook more than before. Jungkook was good at hiding his feelings. Because to Jimin, it seems impossible for him to know what he's hiding.

"Listen to me Jungkook. I don't know why are you saying those stuff but to me you are perfect. You are so beautiful Jungkook. I sometimes think why are you even with me when there are more guys out there better than me," Jimin was telling the truth. He loves Jungkook a lot that he is willing to let him go if he likes a guy that isn't him but now Jungkook is his, he will never ever leave him. He bit his lips before continuing. "You are everything. You are my everything, Jungkook."

The younger blushed and faced down. He was touched and charmed by his words. Jimin is too sweet. He is too innocent. He is so charming. He is so perfect. He has to resist the urge to tackle him and cuddle him 'til the end of the world. His heart started to beat fast again.

"Jungkook," Jimin grabbed Jungkook's chin and raised it so they could lock gazes once again. "I just want to kiss you again right now."

Jungkook was surprised but he smiled. "Then kiss me, Park Jimin."

And they did.

They shared a slow passionate kiss. A lot of emotions were thrown in the kiss. Jungkook doesn't want to continue their make-out any longer and do what they were supposed to do. He heartlessly broke the kiss and pinched Jimin's cheek while pulling it roughly.

"I still hate that fact that you ignored me for that fat bird," Jimin was whining and tried to pry Jungkook's hand away. "Get dressed we'll go out right away."

-

Jimin was still pouting at the fact that Jungkook is wearing his poker face around Jimin. Geez, his mood changes to fast, Jimin thought to himself.

"Jikook don't run too much!", the poor boyfriend pulled the lace to keep Jikook close with them. This puppy grew into a playful one too.

"Let's go there." Jungkook pointed to a neat well-designed pet shop. 

Jimin got tired of pulling Jikook so he grabbed him in his arms and followed Jungkook into the shop. When he arrived, Jungkook was already looking through some healthy and suitable food for their pet.

"Are you.. mad at me?" Jimin finally had the courage to ask him. He wasn't used to Jungkook getting mad at him. Sure they go through such things time to time but that doesn't mean that it lessened Jimin's nervousness whenever he's around an upset Jungkook.

"Just upset, that's all." Jungkook said cooly as he crouched down and examined a big sized sack of dog food. Let's see where this is going, Jungkook internally smirked.

"Please don't be upset anymore," Jimin went through his pocket to find his phone using his right hand while the other carries Jikook. He unlocked his screen and showed it to Jungkook. "I've uninstalled it already just for you." He pouted.

Jungkook was stunned. He didn't expect this to happen. His face suddenly flushed at Jimin's determination to not make him upset anymore.

Jimin grinned at Jungkook's reaction. He's such a softy, I like it, he thought.

"This is what we're getting right?" He crouched down and pecked Jungkook on his chubby cheek before carrying the sack. "I'm going to pay for this okay?" was his last words before walking towards the cashier.

Why does he have that power over me? Jungkook frustratedly thought while stomping his feet like a mad child.

"Jikook!"

Jungkook glanced and saw their pet running out the shop. Its seems to be that while Jimin was writing their address to deliver the dog food Jikook jumped away from Jimin's embrace.

Jungkook and Jimin raced for their dog together. They were able to catch the sight of Jikook by it's snow white fur but they weren't able to catch it.

"Yah!" Jungkook panted when Jikook stopped and tackled another puppy. It was a small white chihuahua. "I'm so sorry about our dog." Jungkook was about to pick Jikook up but a man stopped him. He's as tall as Jungkook wearing sunglasses and seems to be around his age.

"It's okay, they seem to be having fun with each other." The guy has neat clothes on and his hair was dyed ash blonde. Jungkook admits that he looks handsome. "Who do we have here?" The guy smirked and glanced towards Jimin.

What's with this guy?

"It's been 4 years straight since we last saw each other. You still remember me do you?" He took off his shades with a smirk on his face. "Park Jimin."

"Taehyung?" Jimin has his eye wide open. Oh my god, my bestfriend is standing right in front of me.

"Bingo! Com'ere buddy." Taehyung opened his arms to embrace his friend. "I missed you damn much."

"I miss you too, Tae." He gave him his infamous eye smile.

"You've grown.. taller."

"Are you making fun of my height?" Jimin spat out but they laughed after.

The three of them took a seat at the fountain. Jungkook was totally left behind. His boyfriend is happily chatting with his bestfriend. Jungkook wouldn't consider him as his bestfriend, not yet. Jungkook and him still has a long way to go before going to that level. Jungkook couldn't play with Jikook too since he's too busy tackling Taehyung's chihuahua.

"Taehyung ah, meet my boyfriend, Jungkook." Jimin said and Jungkook's ears perked up when his name was mention. "You remember him right? He's so adorable right?" Jimin giggled and pinched Jungkook's burning cheeks.

"Oh.. you are together now? I remember him yes and yes he is adorable." Taehyung gave his rectangular smile to the couple. "You're the one who made a love letter for Jimin during valentines day."

He still remembers that love letter?!

"It was you?" Jimin looked so shocked. "It was you all these years!" Jimin's smile couldn't even get wider enough.

When Jimin was a fourth year highschool and valentines was coming, Jungkook decided to send him a love letter as an anonymous. He's given much effort so that Jimin wouldn't throw it away, thinking that it was just some desperate love sick person. When Jimin came home from school, he shared the letter to Jungkook. The latter tried not to stutter and make obvious that it was him who wrote the love letter. Jimin was heartless about it and Jungkook's heart fell down. But the past doesn't matter anymore, they are together now.

"You didn't tell me! I would have kept it!" Jimin pouted.

"That's a waste." Taehyung comforted Jimin as a bestfriend would.

Maybe being with his bestfriend Taehyung isn't so bad after all, Jungkook said in his mind.

 


taehyung here looks like this

--
havent proof read yet.
HAPPYVDAY EVERYONE!
12-30-2014