I Need You

I Need You

"YAH! KIM NAN HEE" 

I sighed and slowly my heels, giving a tired look to my boyfriend.. I mean ex-boyfriend.

"What now?"

"Babe.. stop playing around, people are staring.." he grinded his teeth and I could tell he was furious. Serves you right, dumping him in the middle of the school, point for Nanhee.

"Don't babe me, I said we were done. Plus if you don't want to be even more embarrassed.. you should stop making a scene" whispering the last part, I gave him a bright smile and walked away. 

Eat , Donghyun. Why did I dump him? It's simple, he's a concieted drama queen pig. Only caring about his looks and not caring if his girlfriend got into a car accident on the way home.

Suddenly i felt an arm on my shoulder pressing down hard. I bit my lip in pain, trying not to scream.

"I think the lady told you to leave her alone."

I felt all the painful weight lifted off my shoulder and spun around to see who saved me from that beast.

"Who the hell are you?" Donghyun spat out.

"A person." Mystery boy said calmly.

Donghyun yanked back his arm and the next thing I saw was his fist flying at Mystery boy. What surprised me was that Mystery boy didn't fight back he just stood there and stared at Donghyun. 

Jumping in between them, I gave a hard slap to Donghyun's face, earning a loud gasp and 'ohmygod's from the onlookers, the crowd growing by the second.

I grabbed mystery boy's hand impulsively and sprinted for the best hiding place on campus.. the roof.

Racing up the stairs with mystery boy following close behind me I took the chance to finally turn around and look at him. We had stopped running up the stairs and just stared at each other for a moment. The first thought that crossed my mind was "where have you been.."

Oh my god.. did I really just say that out loud....

"What..?" mystery boy brought his face closer and gave an innocent look.

"Hmm..? oh nothing.. I was just  wondering.. um... yeah okay." flustered i my heels and ran to the rooftop entrance.

I turned around and saw him raising both eyebrows at me. "well .. are you coming..?" I frowned.

I ran out onto the rooftop and sprawled myself on the floor. I let the sunlight touch my face with no sunblock *gasp* and I'm on the floor *another gasp* God if the girls saw me now they'd freak out and find a new to order them around.

I closed my eyes for a bit, but a few moments later I couldn't feel the warmth of the sun anymore. Opening one eye I stared at pretty mystery boy, waiting for him to say something. 

"The bell just rang you know... aren't we gonna go back?" 

"I know we just met but... can you stay with me for awhile" I sat up and gave him a pleading look. I wasn't going to stay up here by myself, if something happened then there'd be no one here to help me. I had just gotten out of a car accident and I'm not supposed to be using my arms or right leg. Considering I just ran up three flights of stairs,I kinda did really need him to stay with me.

Finally after a moment of him pacing back and forth, he finally turned to me and nodded his head.