Chapter 001

4 Heart, 1 Love

So I finally updated after a long time. Sorry. I'm actually updating in school because my teacher let my class use the ipad to go online so that's why I'm updating. Sorry if it's short but I hope you enjoy it!

Sora's POV:

When my alarm rang, I woke up. Today is the first day of school and I am so excited. I get to see my best friend and my crush again. I got off the bed and got ready. Then, I went downstairs  to eat.

"Good morning sweetie." My mother said once I reach the bottom of the staircase.

"Good morning mom." I replied.

My father died when I was 3 due to a car accident. Anyways, I ate what my mother made and then left to go to school.

"Hey, you finally came." My best friend U-Kwon said.

"Sorry, but you came too early." I replied.

"No I didn't." He claimed.

Since I didn't feel like arguing, I agreed with him. 

"Fine. I came late. Let's go to  school now or else we'll be late." I said. 

We both left and went to school. Once we got there, we went to our new class. Since we were in the same class, we went to that classroom together. Then we took a seat and talk about what we did this vacation. Suddenly, we heard people screaming. Fangirls. I turned around seeing Teen Top entering the classroom.

"Oh my god L.Joe is so hot in that uniform." I said.

"Here she goes again." U-Kwon mumbled.

"He is hot though." I told him.

I had always have a crush on L.Joe but never had the guts to confess to him.

"You notice that everyone is wearing the same uniform right?" U-Kwon said.

"I know but when he wears it, it makes the uniform look so good." I replied.

" Whatever." I heard him mumbled.