10-Storeys Too High to Kill

Description

This is written for a contest.

 

CLICK ON THE BANNER AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO A MAGICAL PLACE FILLED WITH FAIRY PEOPLE!

 

Characters:

 

HAM EUNJUNG

A beautiful 22-year-old girl who had been locked up in the same apartment unit for the last twenty years of her life. It wasn't because she was afraid of the world beyond her window. Heck, she had grown so tired of living indoors that the 10th storey apartment building looked like a single storey terrace house. And 'down' didn't seem so far down at all!

 

The only thing stopping her was her mother, but that woman was barely around anyway. So why wasn't she able to take her first grand leap into freedom?

 

OK TAECYEON

On the outset, this 23-year-old gorgeous heartthrob was every girl's dream of a wedding...and every guy's dream of on legs. He was gentle and kind to his loved ones, fierce and determined to the corporate world and devilishly romantic to most of the female population. Of course, seemingly straight guys had argued that they were just as 'feminine' when Taecyeon was passing by. In short, he was a wanted man.

 

But he had his own list of wanted targets. And he was perfect in it, just like how the world perceived him to be: perfect in everything. The only problem was that no one knew who his next target would be.

 

YOON NA YOUNG

Even at the of 45, she still looked very young. She had Eunjung when she was around her daughter's age, but fate decided to play a cruel joke on her life. Shortly after giving birth to her daughter, her boyfriend left her for another woman. Her family disowned her for giving birth to an illegitimate child and she was left with nothing but a craddle of warmth in her arms. Determined not to let her life end so bitterly, she worked her way through the corporate world and finally bought an average-sized apartment unit somewhere in Seoul, where she placed her daughter.

 

Of course, she would have her reasons for keeping her daughter locked up so long, and after a while, realized that certain things were better left as it was.

 

 

Foreword

This is a fanfic inspired by Tangled. Credit goes to Disney for creating such an awesome animation. Also, I don't know if any of you know. There is a K-drama starring Park Shin Hye, and it's called Flower Boys Next Door. It's basically a modern Rapunzel drama about a girl who hadn't left her apartment for a long time because she didn't know how to socialize. I was inspired by some parts of that drama, but it's not a 100% manifestation. I could think up of story plots too.

 

Disclaimer 1: The background picture is not mine. I got it from deviantart, but I don't know the artist personally. As for the story, I would like to apologize in advance if the plot turned out to be familiar. I don't have the patience to check through EVERY fic on this website and see if there were any familiar entries. But I assure you, the writing style is 100% mine. Plariagism is a contagious disease and I'd prefer to stay free from it. Thank you.

 

Disclaimer 2: Any increase in your eyepower will be no fault of mine. Heehee. XD

 

That's all I have to say. Just enjoy the story now. <3

 

OH YEAH!!! POSTER CREDIT GOES TO:

 

Ms. Rose Graphics Shop with the amazing designer Ni_Lee. Thank you so much!

yumi143
Sorry I had to put this in drafts. I wanted to prepare a few more chapters first before I release it.