Chapter 12: SOS call

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
Why must the cars be identical?
 
Ji Hyo looked blankly at the two twin-like black cars, widening.
 
Why must they be identical? Why?
 
Ji Hyo thought frustratingly. She had no idea why Gary's car was the same as her's. Thank goodness the cars had different car plates, otherwise, will she be able to set those cars apart?
 
She walked towards the right one, bringing out her car key, she opened the door, jumping inside and drove away, leaving the other car in dust.
*********************************************************************************
"Ahjumma! Ahjumma!" Gary ran hastily into the kitchen of his aunt's dessert store, hoping she was there.
 
"Ah, Hee Gun, ah! Where were you? Imie just left!" Mrs Kim said, as she turned around and grabbed Gary, who was very anxious.
 
"Imie? Jjinja? She's Imie?!" Gary is now severely frustrated.
 
The beautiful and cute girl whom he had always took care of  is Song Ji Hyo? The girl that always stuck with him, that he totally loved like how he loved Song Ji Hyo is her? Now, wait....He's confused, so Imie is Song Ji Hyo? The angelic and beautiful girl became an angelic and beautiful woman, yup, that was right. Kang Gary or Kang Hee Gun totally agreed.
 
"Yeah! Hee Gun! Are you dreaming or what? She is Imie and you better wake up!" Mrs Kim waved
her right hand around Gary's head, as he was in dream mode, for almost the first time.
 
"Wha-t? Oh! But where did she go?" Gary asked hurriedly, he knew that Ji Thio must know that he is that Gunie Oppa from last time and he wanted to reconcile with her with open arms.
 
"I think she went home, but please ah, Hee Gun! Go chase after her!" Mrs Kim shook Gary hard at his shoulders, almost jolting him back to his fully energized mode.
 
"Kudae! Gumawo Ahjumma! I shall see you soon!" Gary nodded, running out from the back door and to his black car.
*********************************************************************************
Song Ji Hyo had no idea where she was going.
 
She was totally out of her mind when she got out of the car park of Mrs Kim's Dessert house. And apparently she had spun around the town or even the island for almost half an hour, without a destination.
 
"Argh! What did I do?" Ji Hyo scratched her head, turning again when the road lights reads green.
 
"Where am I?" Ji Hyo's answer was immediately answered.
 
As she turned, a very tattered signboard read, YangJi-Dong.
 
And below, it read, This Road To Sanseong-Ri(Mountains).
 
Oh....I'm so dead...
 
Ji Hyo had un expectantly turned to a road to the mountains, which means she had to go right to the top of the mountain and do a u-turn, otherwise the whole car might just do a backflip if she turned at the middle point as mountains are really steep.
 
It was one of the first time I needed a SOS...the other time was the worst SOS, Gunie Oppa was injured then...
*********************************************************************************
"Where are you...Ji Hyo ah..." Gary was getting impatient as he scanned the roads for an identical black car like his.
 
He had bought this car as it really seemed as if he was a Song Ji Hyo fan, wanting everything she has. In another point, his excuses to his teasing friends were, "I like the car's style," but it only resulted for more teasing.
 
"Ji Hyo ah....pick up the phone!" Gary had his phone tightly clipped on with his earphone, as he didn't want to have something distracting him from finding Ji Hyo as fast as possible.
 
"Anyeong? Song Ji Hyo here~" Ji Hyo had picked up, though seems to be speaking in her usual Mong~monotone.
 
"Ah! Ji Hyo ah! Listen! Where are you?" Gary hurriedly speaker through the phone, happy that the phone finally went through.
 
"Um...Sanseongri?...Haha..." Ji Hyo laughed at her own stupidness.
 
"Sanseongri? How did you get there?" Gary questioned in awe as his eyes widened.
 
"Uh...um...no idea? I just kept driving...haha...now I need to go right to the top to get back to Jamsil..." Ji Hyo answers, Gary could almost hear the bumps the car was getting onto when going up the hills.
 
"Ah, Ji Hyo! Listen to Oppa! Stay where you are! Oppa will go up by the other side and when I reach you, you have only about twelve seconds to get into my car before we could get into a car accident, you understand? Now get ready as Oppa is somewhere there right now..." Gary ordered Ji Hyo.
 
"Um... Oppa...wouldn't my car like flip over if I stop it?" Ji Hyo asks worriedly.
 
"I know a place there that is like a little car park! You can continue driving up until you see a little opening with little twigs that says Jamsil's five men spot! Don't ask me why I know that, but just follow the instructions! Okay? Oppa will be there as quick as I can!" Gary shouted the words through the speaker, turning in gust as the road to JungBu-Myeong appeared.
 
"Okay Oppa! Bye!" Ji Hyo agreed happily as her SOS seemed to be answered.
 
Gary pressed the hang-up button on his earphone and he pressed on his accelerator, his car sprinting up the slope as he called another person
*********************************************************************************
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And some good news:I may be writing almost everyday as I'm in a holiday right now, so stay tuned for more exciting chapters!!
-sjh_danielle(Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
P.S. The pic edits and photos will be posted later^^as iPad isn't really a tool for posting photos....
P.P.S. Comments, subscribes and upvotes are most appreciated!