WILL HE ACCEPT ME

WILL HE ACCEPT ME

Krystal looked at me astonished, but I saw she was very excited. Maybe she was excited because I have a great passion to do something. During this time, my cousin is probably only know me as the girl who does not have the desire nothing. The girl who does not have a zest for life. Or maybe she was just excited because she does not have to keep accompany me with the books in the library. Or she bored with accompany me making folds origami paper all day.

"But Ssul, aren't we went to the cafeteria just yesterday?"

I explain to Krystal that I loved  every corner of the Seoul city , a city of my residence. I love walking along the banks of the Han River, unless the day is rained because of the beauty around it will turn into scary if rain falls. I love visiting amusement park or just take a walk along the Cheonggyecheon streets .

Krystal is not a native of Seoul, like me. She was born in San Francisco, is the second child of my mother's sister who has long lived in the United States. But because both her parents died in a plane crash, she and Jessica was taken by dad  into Korea. They have been living with us for almost 15 years. She is a few months younger than me. Perhaps because of we are in the same age, she's closer to me than her sister Jessica.

In addition, Krystal was given command by my  father for always accompany me in every activity that I did. And Krystal is a good and obedient person, perhaps even for her  I'm very boring and frustrating, she never left me all alone.

Now she walked strutting around in my room,  she let me staring at myself in the mirror.

"But Ssul, isn't this afternoon   our schedule for piano lessons?" she asked.

I scowled while touching my bangs  that look less tidy. I'm bored with my piano lessons. I also hate the other schedules that have governed the father for me. I really wanted to like the others, can go to a regular school and having lots of friends. But it is not possible for me, because I was not a child who came from an ordinary family.

"If uncle and aunt know you don't take piano lessons .... I would get angry later."

I turned and stared at her, stewing in my face.... I did to show to Krystal, how disappointed I was.

"Anyway I have to go out there this afternoon . It's final !"

Finally Krystal giving in to my sooth  . Perhaps she noticed I rarely have the desire as strong as now. Even then Krystal  help me. She helped comb my long hair and tied it, then give an ornament in each of their bonds.

I issue a collection of jeans and shirts from my in-box , I hide it in the closet the most angles. A place that has always escaped from my mother's observations. Krystal smiled mischievously, looking back at me.

She understand if I want to perform as well as the other girls. Wear  jeans and shirt, walking casually and freely amid the hustle of Seoul.

Yes, I don't want  the people will recognize me as an Choi Sulli, the only daughter of the owner of the largest Corporate Choi Empire in Korea. A company engaged in a variety of important thing in Korea.

Suddenly an idea pops into my head, I looked at Krystal and says my naughty idea.

"What Ssul? You want to get there with cycling? " Krystal's eyes nearly skips, she now looks really anxious.

I told her, later in the trip will come to the home of Amber. I'm planning to borrow two of her bike. I'm sure Amber will not mind if I borrowed her bike for 1-2 hours. Amber is a friend who I  have known in one dinner invitation  held at my house a few months ago.

--------------------------------------------------- 

We slipped, an no one waitress knows about it . Luckily my mom is not at home today, from her phone conversation I heard she was going to attend the opening of the exhibition the new perfume was launched in Seoul. I think my mom would come home at night.

An hour later we were cycling along the Han River. Initially Krystal screaming frightened because I was speeding, but then she signed and we're racing along the River are not so crowded.It's very fun.

Finally we got to the cafeteria. I saw the Cafe was a bit crowded. It's understandable because now is the hour in which people began to return from their work, and they usually stop by for a drink in the cafe.

I immediately store the bike in the parking area, and then enter the cool Cafe  . My eyes caught a bunch of girls who sat near the stage were crammed in one corner of the cafe. And it's   on stage I saw five youths who was preparing with their music instrument . Will they play hip hop music like yesterday, or other music? I don't know ... but inside me appears the spirit to see surprise from  five young musicians.

I moved to the front of the table looking for position near to the stage.  My eyes are drawn to a boy that higher among those five. He looked down and blends tones of his guitar with the guitar held by another friend. And my heart pounding, as his big eyes looked at me . He suddenly put his guitar near the organs and approached me with a bright smile  .

I'm really nervous, realized he was indeed walking toward my table.

"Hey beautiful!" he said with his bass voice.

My heart seemed to jump out of my chest. I panicked. I was anxious.

"Love to see you come again. I hope now you came not because it happens to be.. My Name Is Minho ...Choi Minho! "he said as he poked his hand to me.

I welcome a helping hand with my hands are shaking. I guess he felt it .

When my hands come into contact with his firm hand, I feel there is a strange vibration that propagate from my hand, filling my whole body, leaving a warm feeling in my heart.

"Hey Minho! If you continue to seduce the audience, we will lose time! "said one of his friends, that  I have knew as the band vocalist.

Handsome young man, Choi Minho, bowed respectfully then turned left my table . He  went up to the stage and joined with his band mate .

They are  called  Shinee a group band of five members , that usually filling Cafe as their sideline  work. I heard they are the students who obtained an apprenticeship at the cafe.  

I've seen Krystal carrying two glasses of juice and come join me. She may not know what just happened to me,. Or did she have seen it from a distance?

The fifth young man was now set up their respective positions.

"Our group shinee will feature songs that are beautiful as a friend your rest period.  I introduce our personnel, before. Taemin organ , Jonghyun drums, Key guitar, lead vocal Onew , and me… Minho. "said Minho with a deep voice  .

I feel the rumble interfere in my chest to hear his voice.

"This first song I dedicate to a beautiful girl in yellow dressed that now is enjoying her juice."

His eyes stared back at me. My face feels hot. I am the girl in yellow with the juice in my hand, I am  the girl. All that exists in the Café directs their view at me, I don't know what my face already red  at that time.

Krystal smiles of , her naughty eyes spy on me  . I know there's something in her head about this incident. The obvious she definitely shocked because of the song "In Your Eyes" which they play  , dedicated exclusively for me.

" Are you in love?" asked Krystal, her lips almost sticking to my ear.

I snapped was shocked.

"Now I know why you insist to come again here, Ssul. ... It's definitely because of the young man named Minho, right? "she tease me.

I move my hand to stop her words,  I explain to her that I just want to hear their songs.

Suddenly she my chest.

"Oh???  That why your  heart pounding faster . And you still deny you've been falling in love with him? "

I do not regard Krystal again. My attention is now focused on shows in stage. But my concentration is always dispersed when my eyes met the gaze of youth named MInho.I see how his body moves to the rhythm of music, his big eyes directional always to me. From beginning to end, my heart pounding erratically.Three tracks elapse without the felt. All of a sudden I just realized it when Krystal was no longer sitting next to me. My eyes searched his presence. It turns out she was chatting with someone at another table. I figured it was a maid Cafe, I recognized it from the uniform he was wearing.

"His name is Choi Minho, he comes from Incheon. He is in Seoul because being studied in Faculty of Economics at Seoul University   . His Band named Shinee, and they fill up the event in the Cafe every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday afternoon. "said Krystal, when returned to our table.

" Those five are students and formed the band as well as working in the Cafe's  to vent  their musical hobby . Not to survive for lack of money. This is a point plus for them, right Ssul? "

My hands grasping Krystal's hand warmly ,  as a sign I'm very grateful that he did it  with to find information about him. She try to make me happy. And of course I am happy. This information are very important for me. I hear her excitedly.

"But wait Ssul, you're unable to sneak out of the House every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday to come here!" Krystal gave a warning, with a face that looks anxious.

I looked at her eyes with a direct question that filled my head.

"You've got schedules to do. Your piano lessons  , your drawing lesson , your ballet lessons . How did the fate of  your origami ? "

"Bored !" I Said.

Surely my words sound like a shout for anyone who hears it.

But that's the way I feel  . I'm annoyed with all the schedule governing  all of my time. I'm tired of the rules that jail my freedom . I did live in a huge house with dozens of waiters who are ready to serve. For others maybe my house look like a dream, but to me it is a jail !  And my feelings are getting pissed because  Krystal told me to back home. To my jail !!

------------------------------------- 

I'm forced to obey  Krystal to return home. However the day was already towards evening. Would be dangerous if people at home know our departure.I stepped toward the park area, and then bring the bike with a grunt. I still want to be in the cafe. Recently I set foot to pedal of bicycle when suddenly ...

"Hey Beautiful!!"

I turned around and saw Choi Minho is running towards me.

"Can we get acquainted? Oh sorry, actually I know  you already. You are the girl who sat with the binoculars and your hair bang that  I can't  forget. "

I saw a young man who told the story in front of me, excitedly. My eyes refused to blink, I do not want to lose this wonderful moment. I was standing so close to him and talk to him, with his beautiful eye. And his smile so....   .

"You remember the Seoul Art Centre? Three months ago you were present there to commemorate the anniversary of Seoul. You sit on the bench of invited guests  . I was there at that time, accompany  my father. "

Krystal who since last  listlessness, suddenly held my hand.

"Sorry, we should immediately go home."

"Ah, Let me introducing myself... my name Minho..."

"Choi Minho from Incheon. The 6th semester student in faculty of economics, Seoul University . "Krystal  continue  his words with a triumphant smile.

I saw Minho was stunned for a moment, then smiled.

"And this beatiful girl  ...?"  he asked while pointing at me.

I nudged Krystal’s hand, signaled that she did not speak anything about me.

" Sorry, we are in hurry. We will back next week." said Krystal.

"You guys sure will go back again next week?" asked Minho as not sure.

"Yes!" said Krystal fast

"Promise, huh?? I will prepare a beautiful song for you! "his eyes flashing.

Krystal push my bike to get away from there. I just turn my head around to looking , smiling and waving my hand to him to a farewell  .

"See you next week!"  Minho yelled out.

I was pedaling my bike  faster to reduces the feeling of my heart that turbulent  .

 

The banks of the Han River is very beautiful that evening. Little kids running around with... a nice looks.

"Hey  the girl  in love, don't be too speeding!" I heard  Krystal yells behind me.

I do not deny, the river Han is wonderful when the evening... but this evening I saw it is very beautiful. The air that I breathe seemed fresh and fragrant. This is a first time I felt like this in my whole life. The felt deliciously and creepy at the same time.

I knew Minho was a normal youth who are amazed at my beauty. Yes, I am indeed a beautiful Choi Sulli . People call me "princess" at home.

But do Minho will still likes me if he knows who I am exactly?

I'm Choi Sulli, the only child of entrepreneur's number one in Korea.

Is Choi Minho willing to accept me as unusual girl?

I'm Choi Sulli the girl is surrounded by opulence, as well as its limitations.

 I can't live like other girls in this town,  my souls imprisoned by the a variety of schedules that must be me to obey.

I, Choi Sulli, one girl whose not normal and mute  . Yes I am a mute girl.

I'm not deaf, I can hear perfectly. A tragic accident in the past, depriving my capacity to speak with normal like everyone else. I can only communicate by using sign language.

But I am Choi Sulli, a girl who is not asking for pitied by anyone. I want people to see me as a normal girl ... not as a poor girl the daughter of a millionaire.

Will Choi Minho accept this situation? Will he love me as  I am  with all my flaws  ?