Chapter 5

MBLAQ: Love Pentagon

Cheondung skipped into his house after planning to collaberate with Mir and... Byunghee. He sighed, he was hoping he could get Mir alone, but maybe this was a start. As odd as it sounded, he had strange feelings for the adorable, yet obnoxious maknae. He simple adored how loud and crazy Mir could be. Though the others, especially Joon, found it annoying, Cheondung found it endearing and sweet that Mir was clearly in touch with his inner child. Cheondung felt Mir complimented him. Cheondung was more shy and reserved, whereas Mir was more outgoing and spontaneous. Perfect match, right?

Deep in thought, he walked into his kitchen, going through his cabinets aimlessly looking for something to eat. He decided to make some kimchi and rice. Afterward, he could make a cake. Once he began taking out the ingredients, he heard his cell phone buzz. Hoping it would be Mir, he basically galloped to his phone like a 2-legged horse and looked at the screen. He was wrong, it was Joon. Picking up the phone he answered it and began to speak.

"Hello..?"

There was no answer for a moment, Cheondung sighed and spoke again.

"Joonie hyung? Is something wrong?"

Suddenly he heard what sounded to be Joon screeching. What the...? He jumped and yelped at the loud noise, then shouted in the phone

"JOON ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED?"

The screeching stopped, and he heard Joon's shaky breath on the other end.

"Ch-cheondung..? I... did I sit on my phone again? I.. you.. what did you hear..?" Joon stuttered.

"I heard you screaming in pain... Or that was how it sounded to me, but--"

"YAH! I WAS JUST SINGING, THIS IS SO UNFAIR WHY CAN'T I BE A POWERFUL VOCALIST LIKE G.O HYUNG, HE LOOKS LIKE A GORILLA BUT HE SINGS LIKE AN ANGEL I HATE HIM SO MUCH SOMETIMES WHY CAN'T I SOUND LIKE HIM, OR EVEBN SEUNGHO HYUNG, DEAR, HOW DOES HE DO THAT, HIS FACE AND HIS VOICE, BUT HIS VOICE IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, WHY DO I SOUND LIKE POTATO AND THEY'RE LIKE HEAVEN? NOT FAIR I'M SO ANGRY?" Joon yeled into the phone, clearly embarrassed and jealous. Before Cheondung could reply, Joon hung up. For a moment, Cheondung was silent. Should he laugh, or cry? He did both. He laughed so hard he cried. Oh, typical Joon, so unexpected.

After the strange phone call, you guessed it, Cheondung's mind went back to fluffy thoughts about Mir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Alright, all the love interests are established now I can start an actual... plot? The plot will contain a lot of randomness and twists, you know, my usual stuff.

Sorry for the super slow update, I have been very busy lately. ㅠㅠ This chapter kinda , but it'll do.