well she..... she died.

Ways to say you die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What do you mean you’re breaking up with me?!”

“Sorry Baekhyun, but I really want to stop this relationship”

“What? why?”

“Well, it’s not me it’s you, really”

He knitted his brows. “Isn’t that supposed to be the other way?”

“Yeah well, whatever goodbye.”

 

 

 

 

To say that Byun Baekhyun was hurt was an understatement. He thought no girl would ever be able to resist his charm so it is really impossible for one to leave him because according to him and to every single person on the planet, he is one hell of an attractive man. Yes his heart is hurt, but his ego, oh his big big ego, it was his biggest possession other than his y pelvis and now his recent ex-girlfriend just had to crushed it.

“Break up with me? tsk” he scoffs to no one. “Girl, you don’t know how big of a lost I am, I’m the best you could get, but if you want to break up then sure, not my lost that’s cool but if my friends asks where you are I’m surely gonna tell some things BUWAHAHAHHA!!!” he laughed maniacally to himself.

 

 

 

 

One day, one sunny day (no, it is not his favorite girl group’s member’s day) where all the birds sing and all the flowers bloom, a lone figure was walking on the sidewalk with hands tucked in his jean’s pocket and glitters trailing behind his footsteps. Yes, Byun Baekhyun is literally glowing making all the girls awestruck by his beauty and guys question their uality. Baekhyun, being aware of attention smirks to himself and dramatically toss his bangs like Bieber. Everybody swoons upon his action and follows the latter with their eyes like some sort of a celebrity.

 

*Yep, I still got it*

 

He walks and walks until he got interrupted by a familiar voice.

 

 

“Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun is that you?”

He turns around and his face immediately turns into a surprise one when he saw his old colleague.

“Kyungsoo! It’s good to see you again!”

The two gave each other some lovin’ (i.e. some man hug) and smile at each other.

“Wow, I haven’t seen you in ages!” Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun laughs.

“I know right, so how are you? Are you still working in your dad’s company?”

The wide eye boy grins. “No, I resigned, I’m actually engage now”

He doesn’t know but something stirs in Baekhyun’s chest. Is it perhaps envy?

*Nah.. marriage life isn’t for me, I bet this bastard will be the one who will envy me when his wife is prisoning him at home while I’m being y, free and single*

“Oh that’s great!” he said with a half fake enthusiasm.

“You should come to the wedding bro, it will be next week.”

“Oh yeah, yeah sure, just text me the place and I’ll be there” he smiles at him

“Okay, you should come with your girlfriend. Wait what’s her name again?”

“Oh you mean Heerin?” he gave a nervous laugh.

“Yeah that’s right, you should ask her to come”

“Yeah about that” he fidgeted “Well, we’re not together anymore”

“What? Why? Did you two broke up or something?”

He was about to honestly tell him the truth but the tone in Kyungsoo’s statement and the fact that the man is having a happy love life while he was just being recently dumped by his now ex-girlfriend made him think otherwise.

“No, we didn’t broke up.” he sighs. “She—well, she fell and no one caught her and unfortunately she met a shark underwater.”

“Oh my gosh! So you mean..”

“Yeah bro, she’s dead”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know. How insensitive of me, I shouldn’t have asked.”

“No, it’s okay”

“Well, my sincere condolence”

“Thanks bro. anyway I have to go, I was actually going to buy some flowers and visit her”

“Oh okay, again I’m sorry and tell her I said hi.”

“Will do bro, will do”

The two gave each other some lovin’ for the last time and they parted ways.

 

Guilt creep up inside him but he immediately shrugs it off.

*nah, she deserves it, she’s the one who dump the great Byun Baekhyun so it’s alright*

 

Baekhyun continues walk until he saw a bubble tea shop, and just in time he felt himself getting thirsty.

The lad came inside the shop and was immediately greeted by an overly cheerful waitress.

“Come in sir, we have many vacant seats for you” she said with her annoying nasally voice, obviously having done a nose job.

Baekhyun ignored her attempts to seduce him and just seats at an empty table.

“So what can I get you sir?” she asks again and gave him a beaming smile that Baekhyun just wants to puke.

“Uh, one taro please.”

“Okay one taro, coming right up” she said and turns around and purposely dropped her pen and bend down to showcase her boney .

“Oh sorry about that, my pen just slips” she giggled and walks away.

 

Baekhyun yawns and just looks at the window. Sometimes his looks were a gift and a curse at the same time.

 

He waited for a while until a lone figure approach his table.

 

“Your taro bubble tea sir” a male voice said monotonously.

Baekhyun turns. “Thank yo—wait, Sehun? Oh Sehun is that you?”

Upon hearing his name the boy looks at the latter.

“Hyung? Baekhyun Hyung? Oh my gosh I haven’t seen you in ages!” the younger boy gave the latter a bear hug and Baekhyun laughs at Sehun’s action and patted his back.

The younger one sits at the empty seat in front him.

“Oh my gosh, it’s so good to see you again hyung!”

“I know, it’s great to see you too Sehun, so how are you? Are you still studying?”

“Yeah, I’m a third year college student now and I took performing arts as my course along with Jongin”

“Speaking of Jongin, how is he?”

Sehun sighs. “Well remember Hyojin? They just broke up recently and he was very devastated. I told him before that they will never last but he didn’t listen. Tsk, people who just got dumped are pathetic”

Baekhyun gulps.

“So anyway hyung, enough of us how about you? Are you still with Heerin Noona? I bet you two are now married”

“I—uh, actually no”

He is starting to sweat nervously.

“Why? Did you two break up?” he asks innocently.

*Why is everybody curious about my lovelife?*

He looks around and accidentally remembers how he always teases Kai about being toasted under the sun.

“Well uh, she actually died. Got fried while getting a tan. You know like in The Final Destination, yep she got trapped in a tanning bed.”

Sehun gasps dramatically. “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry hyung! You must be devastated”

“I’m very am” he said solemnly.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked. It’s a sensitive topic. I’m really sorry and my sincere condolence hyung”

“No its okay Sehun, people die, its normal.”

Sehun sighs. “Well I hope you become happy in the future, I know she was your everything and all”

*yeah, was*

“Yeah, thanks Sehun” he looks at his watch. “Anyway I have to go, it’s glad to see you again. And tell Jongin I said hi”

“Will do hyung, take care!”

 

 

He got out of the shop after paying for the drink and immediately escapes the flirt attacks of the waitress from earlier. He got his earphones and his phone and continues his walk.

He began singing along at the song while walking.

“Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter