your new neighbour!

hey! i love you

it was sunday morning.you still laying on your bed looking outside the clear  windows. yeah, it's already 11 am. but you don't felt like woke up from your bed. you almost forgot that you got a tuition class* because of your bad reputation in your class*this afternoon. you urged yourself to wake up and get ready to go to the tuition class. then, you got down from your bed and lazily got into the bathroom to cleaned yourself.after taking bath, one of your maids calling your name demanded you to have your breakfast." miss, come have your breakfast before you go to the tuition class or you'll be hungry".after having your breakfast, your driver sent you off.

 

                      By 3 pm, your driver came to take you home. you saw few lorries next to your house. but you didn't interested to know why those lorries were here. you took off your shoes and rushed into your room as you were so tired and you wanna lay on your bed. but the situation seem didn't let you to take some rest after hours studying.next to your house,you heard some unpleasant voices that irritating you a lot .you got down from your bed and look outside from the windows of your room. there were many people down there. most of them were boys with good looking face.you grinned. but there's something spoiled. ahh! all of your maids were there too?.you knew the reason.* AAAAHHHH!!!!!!your maid were flirting with those hansome guys*. you got down from the stairs and went outside your house and look at them from far. unconciously, one of your new neighbour was looking at you and grinned.  you gave him a sweet smile and rushed into your house as you felt ashamed that you was caught when you're looking at them.