Chapter 3

Will you be my friend?

Hello~ Looks like some of you have watched the movie before,hmm..you're right! This is based on a bollywood movie that I most enjoy

watching since I was a kid..IF those who have watched the movie feel that you don't want to read this anymore, you can leave as you

please..Don't worry I'm not mad or something, I just don't want you to feel like this is kinda boring since you already knew what will

happen next..but if you still want to read this in SooSicFany version, i WELCOMED you with warm heart :) ..

 

But some haven't watch it..good for you since you can enjoy the fun of thrilling and suspense on how this story gonna turns

out,keke..BUT i promise I'll try to update as regularly as I can to lessen your curiousity ,okay..So,please wait for my updates..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany's POV 

 

In her bedroom..

 

" For the first time I've looked at someone and felt something.." I mumbled to myself staring out of window.

 

"..but this can't be love. Love can't happen like this.." 

 

" I thought when I fell in love I'd be on cloud nine.."

 

" I thought I'd feel shy looking at her. But this is nothing like that.." Unconsciously my lips form a smile.

 

" Still I like her. It's easy to be friendly with anyone..but love is something I know nothing about.." I pouted.

 

" Then I'll just go with the flow.." I yawned and move to my bed.

 

" I'm sleepy..aish..and now I started talking to myself.."

 

" Choi Sooyoung..what've you done to me?" I form a smile before slowly falling asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

General POV

 

The tall girl is walking to her bedroom ( A/N : The Choi family is currently living with the Jungs since they only be in Korea for few

weeks and the Jung has a big house) when she noticed Jessica in her room in front of her computer desk with the door wide open. She

knocked the door to gain the blonde's attention.

 

" Hai~" she greeted.

 

" Hai~"

 

"  Oh, I'm sorry..did I disturb you?"

 

" Not at all..come in.." Sooyoung step inside while wandering her eyes around the room.

 

" This is the same room, isn't it?" She asked while smiling widely.

 

"..this is the same room where Fany used to write to me from?" she asked the blonde looking straight into her eyes.

 

" This is the same room, this is the same computer..and this is the same me.." Jessica replied and blurted out the last part

unconsciously. Luckily, Sooyoung seems not to notice that.

 

" Fifteen years!.. It's exactly how I imagined it.." Sooyoung said. Jessica just smile.

 

"  So..you're still working?" the tall girl asked taking a chair and sit in front of the latter.

 

" Actually..I'm applying to some universities in London."

 

" London? You're coming to London? And I don't know?" 

 

" I wanted to surprise you.."

 

" Haha..Ok, what will you be studying?"

 

" Art.."

 

" Art? Fany also likes art..Which university you're applying to?"

 

" London University."

 

" Hey that's my university!"

 

" I know.."

 

 

" Why didn't you ever email me?" Sooyoung asked all of sudden. Jessica smiles.

 

" If I did, would you reply to me like you replied to Tiffany?" 

 

" And what's that supposed to mean?" 

 

" That's the point. Anyway, forget it. You really like Tiff don't you?"

 

" You're her friend, I can tell you.." Sooyoung stands up from her seat and walked around. Jessica also stands up at her place and

stare at Sooyoung who back facing her.

 

"..You know, without meeting each other, without having seen each other..we.."

 

" We know everything about each other.." Jessica cut her off. Sooyoung smiles.

 

" Not just that..Perhaps we started falling in love.." - Sooyoung

 

" Without meeting.." - Jessica

 

" Without having seen each other.." - Sooyoung

 

" This is such a beautiful bond.." Jessica smile looking at Sooyoung who's still back facing her.

 

" And what makes it so perfect is that Fany is so beautiful! " Sooyoung exclaimed smiling broadly and that sentence makes Jessica

comes back to her sense and quickly cover it with a smile.

 

" Yes, she is.." 

 

" Sica, looks like we're going to be good friends, you know.." Sooyoung facing Jessica and give the latter an excited smile.

 

".. You'll be my first special friend. So, will you be my friend?" Sooyoung held her hand out. Jessica smiles and nodded her head

before accepting the handshake. They smile and stare at each other.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica stirred in her sleep with a smile on her face before slowly opened her eyes.

 

" Good morning, Sica! " Sooyoung greeted the latter happily.

 

" Youngie!!" Jessica jolt from her lying position with shock when she noticed the tall girl. She quickly cover her upper body with the

blanket since she's only wearing a tank top.

 

" What are you doing here?" Jessica asked while gestured the tall girl to turn around to wear her shirt. Sooyoung rolled her eyes

before turning around.

 

" It's not like I don't have those too though.." 

 

" Whatever.."

 

" Anyway, what are you doing today?" 

 

" Why?"

 

" You have to have lunch with Fany and me today."

 

" No Youngie, not today..I have to go to the library and then--" Jessica was cut off when Sooyoung gurgling and playfully close her

ears.

 

" No excuses..see you there! Bye bye~ " and walk out of the room. Jessica smiling while shaking her head at the girl's action.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Two girls can be seen sitting around a table in an open restaurant.

 

" Ah~ This is such a romantic place.." The taller girl mumbled loudly while looking at the person beside her.

 

"..there must be a special reason..to bring me to such a romantic place?" she wriggled her eyebrows playfully to Tiffany.

 

" Yes there is.."

 

" What?"

 

" I'm hungry!" Tiffany chuckled at her own joke. While Sooyoung fakiing a disappointed face.

 

 

Sooyoung roaming her gazes around and notice someone reading a familiar book.

 

" Hey fany, look there! " she calling the latter and pointing to the book.

 

" Soo..why are you looking at random girl?" Tiffany asked confusedly.

 

" Fany! Didn't you see what she's reading?"

 

" Love Story..so?"

 

" Fany! Love Story! " Sooyoung emphasized the title hoping the girl remembered.

 

" Nah~ Love stories are so boring aren't they?"

 

" You don't remember Love Story? Sooyoung asked disappointedly.

 

" If you hang on to your old memories, how will you ever create new ones Soo?"

 

"Hmm..okay.."

 

 

Silence surrounding them again when Tiffany busy looking at the menu. Sooyoung wanted to test Tiffany so she hummed a tune.

 

" Hmm..emm.." she glanced at the latter since now and then to see her reaction.

 

" Hey Miss America.." Tiffany called and Sooyoung smile.

 

" What will you have?" Tiffany asked that make Sooyoung's smile turns into frown. She thought Tiffany remember the tune.

 

" You know what I like.." She replied but then suddenly someone interrupted.

 

" Ddeokbokki.." Jessica said who just came there smiling at Sooyoung.

 

" Hai Jess/Sica.." the two greeted in unison. Then Tiffany's phone ringing and she picked it up.

 

" You're late.." Sooyoung mouthed to Jessica.

 

" I'm sorry~ " She replied while making face. Sooyoung instantly smile.

 

" Never mind..sit." 

 

" Soo, I have to go.. I need to attend something.." Tiffany said and stand up. She hugged and kissed Jessica's cheek before going.

Jessica takes her place beside Sooyoung. The blonde looks at Sooyoung who seems in deep thought.

 

" Hey..what happened?" she asked. Sooyoung sighed.

 

" You know Sica.."

 

" Hmm?"

 

" I can't figure out why Fany seems different in person from her letters.." Jessica form a small smile.

 

" Look Youngie, you guys are meeting for the first time. Give her some times. You know Tiff..she's a bit forgetful.."

 

"..and then again writing to someone and meeting face to face is so different.." Jessica continued.

 

" When I'm not with her, I imagine what it will like when we're together..but when we're together, everything is very different.." Sooyoung

chanted.

 

" Have you heard that song? You're in that state of mind.." Jessica said trying to lighten up the mood.

 

" Which song?"

 

" If you don't meet me I'm worry~" Jessica started singing. Sooyoung smile before joining Jessica singing.

 

But when you do meet me I feel shy~" 

 

" What's wrong with you~" They both sing together while tapping the table. At the end, they burst out laughing.

 

Suddenly, a waiter came and serve a bowl of ddeokbokki.

 

" Hey ddeokbokki! Who ordered?" Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly while smiling. She's trying to take some with her hand but got slapped

by Jessica.

 

" Yah!! Aigoo..you're such a little kid.." Jessica nagged while serving the dish into smaller bowl and give it to Sooyoung.

 

" Here.." She held a spoon of the food in front of Sooyoung's mouth. Instead of taking the spoon, Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's hand

and feed herself. 

 

" It's more fun when someone feed it to you.." She said. Jessica just staring at Sooyoung who munching happily with a smile. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm thinking on doing some twisting plot from the original movie..Can I do that? Let me hear your opinion..

To those who request for the movie tiltle, it is " Mujhse Dosti Karoge" ..but if you more interested in SooSicFany version, stay tune~