chapter4: Lee Seong Yeol

Circle Way Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I just wanna ask you.. Can we just compete fairly later..?"

 

Daehyun surprised and stared at Hoya

 

"Err, you know, We're friends and I just.. don't want we-.."

"I know hyung, I know" Daehyun cut his words. He smiled,

 

"I'm also thinking the same thing with you hyung, and.. I don't want to lose one of my friend just because an obsession with my far cousin, which one is.. forbidden to me to loved her"

 

Hoya look at him who looked down. Somehow he's pity him, but somehow he feels.. Happy..?

 

--

 

"Sungyeol! Your phone is keep ringing! Pick that now!"

"arraso eomma~"

 

"yeoboseyoo, who's there?"

"YA! Lee Seong Yeol! How dare you just answer my calls mow! Don't you see at your phone there's 47 miss call already? "

"Eh? Junghwan-aah~! It's you! ohmy you don't know how much I miss you since you moved to Seoul 10 years ago~ And by the way sorry for that, I was doing my homework"

"Ah okay, I missed you too sungyeol. And I bring a good news, I just want to tell you that I'm gonna moved back to Busan soon!"

"Uh? It's great then! But why so suddenly..?"

"Actually, I lied to my mom that I want to moved back just because I missed Busan. The truth is, My big crush is going to moved to Busan! And because I cannot stay away from her, so I asked my mom to moved back here~ And she agreed hehe"

"Wow, you're cool Junghwan! You must be really like her"

"Yes of course. By the way, can you stop calling me 'Junghwan' again? You know I really annoyed called by that name"

"Okay deullie~ Anyway, what's that lucky girl's name?"

"Ah you mean my crush? It's Eunji. Jung Eun Ji"

 

 

BREKK

 

 

"Hello? Hello~ Sungyeol-aah? Are you still there?"

 

--

 

Author POV                        

 

"So.. You're t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter