Kai

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

You growled inwardly as you raced up to your classroom with your shoulder bag swinging from side to side. You were late and this time, you had no excuses to give your homeroom teacher. ‘I am so dead!’ you thought before coming to halt in front of a teal coloured door that had a sign saying, ‘homeroom’.

 

When you were about to slide open the door, it opened, revealing your homeroom teacher who was not very pleased. ‘Oh this can’t be good’, you bite your lip nervously.

 

“Where have you been this time, young lady?” the teacher sternly asked. In response, you gave her a sheepish smile while you darted your eyes everywhere, trying your best to come up with an excuse. “And don’t you dare tell me, that there was traffic. You only live 1 block from here!”

 

Your shoulders dropped at the mention of your last excuse before a sigh slipped past your lips. “I’m sorry” you mumbled causing your teacher to shake her head in response.

 

“After school detention for you missy, now go in the classroom” your teacher mumbled, monotonously. You pursed your lips in response before heading back towards your classroom with your teacher trailing behind while muttering how irresponsible you are. It’s not that you were bad at school, it was just that this year, there was some distractions that made you unfocused, causing new teachers in the school to find you a sight for sore eyes.

 


 

You plopped yourself on your seat, as you waited for your teacher to come back from her teacher meetings. You were about to doze off due to lack of sleep but with your acuity hearing, your eyes darted towards the door, where a tall and tanned handsome figure stood. You started to feel peevish when you made eye contact with that person. “What are you doing here?” you hissed.

 

“I’m here for the same reason. Detention.” Kai replied causing your eyes to widen.

 

“Noo” you wailed, “I don’t want to be stuck with Kai for an hour!” In return Kai rolled his eyes at you. “What did I do, to deserve such punishment?” you mumbled.

 

Kai furrowed his eyebrows at this, before smirking. “Do you really hate me that much?” he questioned. “or are you just hiding the fact, you like me?” He walked towards you, with his hands in his pockets. Your eyes widen as your inner thoughts shook, nervously.

 

You shook your head, viciously. “No, no, no!” you retorted, “I don’t like you, and I’ll never will!” Kai held his chest and faked gasped at you, he then gave you small pout before it was quickly replaced with his cocky smirk, once again. ‘How much I want to wipe that smirk off his pretty face.’

 

“Are you sure about that?” he queried, trapping you between your desk and his body while encircling his arms around your waist.

 

“Let me go!” you squealed, squirming under his grapple. Kai kept usual smirk, plastered on his face and couldn’t help but be pleased with your reaction. He liked the way you acted shy, and stubborn. You were the only girl that didn’t up to him and he liked it.

 

You squealed once more as he leaned in and touched your exposed neck with his lips, kissing it softly, teasing you. Mentally blaming this on your teacher, you tried pushing him away but no avail. ‘Where is that stupid teacher?!’ you screamed in your mind before freezing in place as you felt Kai’s lips against your skin. “Ohmergawd! Stay away from me” you squeaked out, as you finally got out of his clutches.

 

Kai clicked his tongue playfully. “Don’t tell me you didn’t like that, babe” he replied, causing you to burn red in embarrassment.

 

You loathed him, ever since the day you met him at the assembly at the beginning of the year, you tried your best to avoid him but he ended up finding you. He was the cause of your unfocused mind, the detentions and the emotions that were burning throughout your whole body. He was the distraction that made your grades drop a level down.

 

“I said, I don’t like you” you sneered, pursing your lips together in anger. Kai bit his lip seductively as he stared at you with those alluring eyes of his before wrapping his arms around you, once again not caring about your protests.

 

“You know, you should enjoy detentions. They’re not punishments like you say, that’s what I think when I’m with you” he whispered huskily in your ear, causing shivers to run down your spine.

 

“Stop Kai, what if the teacher comes in—“

 

“She won’t, not until an hour later” he interrupted, earning a frown from you.

 

You then placed your hands on his chest and tried pushing yourself away from him, but since he was quite stronger than you, you didn’t budge at all. “Gawd, you are so annoying!” you exclaimed in frustration as a blush started to form on your cheeks. You could be lying to yourself if you said you weren’t enjoying the feeling of being in his arms, but maybe it was Kai’s reputation that put you to unease.

 

“I love you” he said quietly, resting his head against the crook of your neck. You felt your cheeks pink at his words before stiffly moving your arms into a comfortable position.

 

You stared straight at the wall before feeling his hot breathe tingle against your skin. “Kai—“

 

“Shh” he whispered, tightening his grapple around your waist. “Let’s stay like this for a moment, I like it.”

 

“Who are you and what have you done to Kai?” you queried, earning a low chuckle from the other.

 

Kai raised his head, and carefully watched your eyes. “I’m not joking, you know” he answered, your cheek softly while you pinked again. You felt your whole world spin, was the real? Is this the Kai you thought and knew from the start of the year? Even so, you heart raced as your eyes trailed from his eyes to his soft pulp lips.

 

You gulped nervously as you stared at them before realizing that the other was laughing at you. “You sure don’t trust me, do you?” he muttered, “Maybe this might change your mind”

 

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “What are you talking abou—“, before you could do anything, Kai interrupted you by crashing his lips onto your own. Your eyes widen at this, while letting out a small gasp.

 

You could feel Kai smirk against your lips. Your brain was telling you to push him away, while your heart told you the opposite. Debating on which side you should do, you finally made up your mind and just kept on kissing him. Hey, blame it on your heart, even though you hated and liked Kai at the same time, you didn’t want to miss this chance.

 

Once you two broke apart, Kai leaned his forehead against yours while breathing heavily for air. He gave you a big grin, an actual genuine one, not a playful one but a real honest one. You felt your face turn red before giving him a small smile, in return.

 

“Wow”, was the only thing that escaped from your mouth. Kai laughed at your dumbstruck face.

 

“You have no idea how much I wanted to kiss you,” he muttered, “I always loved you ever since I met you at the beginning of the year.”

 

“I too, started liking you since the beginning” you replied, wrapping your arms around his neck.  “And you were right, detention isn’t really a punishment when you think about.”