Dracula

HALLOWEEN

Tao was now fully dressed in his costume. He was dressed as a mummy this year and so he was wrapped fully in bandages from head to toe. Underneath his costume was his silk black Gucci boxers. He was ready to go trick or treating with his little cousins, Kai and Chanyeol.  Kai, the youngest of the three being only 9, was dressed as a wolf, fluffy ears and tail, while Chanyeol , who was 11, opted for a more surreal costume and went as an anime character with a duck hair style and a blue shirt. They all walked out and started their trek for their candy haul.

An hour later, they had gathered a lot of candy in each of their sacks. But Kai felt it was still not enough. He looked around and spotted a house up the hill. It was big and that would mean the owner was rich!

And if the owner was rich, that means more CANDY!!

"Tao hyung, aren’t we going up to that house? It’s so big, it’s bound to have more candy!" Kai pointed to a house that was uphill, it was a scary old house that looked like it was way passed its expiration date. But it was very elegant looking and decorated scarily enough. Chanyeol lightly nudged his elder cousin.

"C’mon, Tao hyung, let’s go up there, i want more candy!"

"Ok, we’ll go but stay near me. I don’t want any of you getting lost." With that the three cousins started to walk up to the house. They reached the open gate and Tao felt a shiver race up his back. He looked up to the house and saw a silhouette in the window. He gulped.

"Are you sure you want to go to this house?" he said nervously. Kai and Chanyeol squealed a yes and he sighed. So much for not giving in to younger children. They started going up to the house. There was no door bell. Just a small metal gargoyle shaped door knocker. He knocked on the door and a husky voice replied.

"I’ll be at the door." The voice sent shivers up Tao’s spine. The door opened and two little boys stood in front of them. One of the boys had red hair and was wearing a red hood. He had doe like eyes and smiled cutely at them.

"Hello!" The other boy, who was dressed in an all orange jumpsuit and had blonde hair, butted in.

"Hey, i wanted to greet them." He pouted, then looked at their guests. He looked to Kai the gave him a grimace and then to Chanyeol, who he smiled brightly at.

Chanyeol elbowed Kai and smiled back an the blond kid.

"Trick or treat!" Chanyeol and Kai said together. Tao stood behind them and smiled. Seems like Chanyeol has a crush. Tao then interrupted.

"Are you two alone tonight?" And wow, did he just sound like a ert.

"Eh? no, Kris hyung is here, he’s just getting the candy. Wanna come in?" The squishy boy with the doe eyes said. He was really cute, in Tao’s opinion, he wanted to glomp him but that would be kinda rude.

"Is it alright?" Tao said hesitantly.

"Yeah, come in!" The two boys were already dragging his cousins away to different directions. He stood there and then followed in. The inside looked like it was of a different world. The furniture was very elegant and romantic, like it was all from a novel. He walked around and finally found the boys. They were in front of the fireplace playing with toys that the two other boys had brought out. He sat on the love-seat in front of the fireplace and waited.

"Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, are the guests with you?" It was that voice again. it sent shivers up Tao’s spine and he suppressed his urge to moan.

The doe eyed boy stood up and called back.

"Kris hyung, we’re in here." Then a man, dressed as dracula walked in. He looked more like a greek god in Tao’s opinion, but he wasn’t gonna voice that out. His blonde hair was pushed back. Only one thought was in Tao’s mind…

This man was gorgeous!

 

To be continued…