No More Questions

No More Questions

Let's all remember that I'm just going off of what I've watched, which is WIN:Who is Next? So maybe their personalities aren't correct. But I'd like to believe that I've done the boys justice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No More Questions

~

Bobby came back from his shopping trip to a worried Junhoe.

 

“What’s wrong?” Bobby asked as he toed off his shoes and walked to the kitchen to leave the bags there. “Hyung hasn’t left his room, at all, today” Junhoe murmured as he helped the other put away the packets of ramyun and drinks. Bobby sighed and put his hand on the counter of their small kitchen. “I’ll take care of it” he said as he finished up putting away the food.

 

“Thanks hyung. We’re heading out for a while, we all need some air. Maybe you and Hanbin-leader can join us later?”

 

“Maybe, we’ll see if I can get that stubborn fool out of bed.”

 

The nodding Junhoe left the kitchen and shouted to the other boys that it was time to go.

 

After hearing the shouts of s at the door Bobby grabbed a ramyun and quickly made the soup before heading down towards their leader’s room.

 

“Hanbin-ah I’m coming in” Bobby announced before opening the door to their leader’s room.

 

The room was dark and Bobby could make out the figure curled under his blankets in the darkness. Setting the bowl down on the table he sat on the bed and placed a hand on the lump of blankets.

 

“Hanbin…enough. Come on you can’t just shut yourself away like this” Bobby said as he shook the other boy. Getting no response he sighed and moved to the blankets from the younger completely. “ARRGH!” the younger whined burying his head into the pillow turning his whole body away from his hyung.

 

“Hanbin-ah look at me” Bobby pleaded as he placed his hands on his dongsaeng. Letting out a frustrated growl he straddled the younger boy and forcefully turned him to face him. “Look at me Hanbin!”

 

“I CAN’T! I CAN’T!” Hanbin shut his eyes tightly as tears leaked out of the corners. “Why?” “Because… I failed you” Hanbin said defeated as he turned his face away from Bobby. “You didn’t fail anyone, Hanbin” Bobby said softly as he placed a hand on the younger boy’s cheek.

 

“Did you hear me, Hanbin? You failed no one” Bobby wiped away the stray tears from Hanbin’s cheek. Hanbin’s tear soaked eyes turned to his hyung “Yes I did. You… you wont be able to make your mom her house. You’ll need to go back—” “Shush…” Bobby placed a trembling finger on Hanbin’s lips “Don’t, don’t shoulder anymore responsibility than you already have. We all agreed to do this, so we must take responsibility equally” Bobby said quietly his finger never leaving Hanbin’s lips.

 

“But hyung what if you leave?” Hanbin asked the tears returning anew. Bobby sighed and then moved to press their foreheads together “Enough, look your pretty eyes are puffy and red now.” Hanbin couldn’t help the watery smile that made its way onto his face. “See? No more tears Hanbin. We’ve shed enough these past few days” Bobby smiled as his thumbs continued to caress the soft cheeks of his dongsaeng

 

“Are you going to leave?” Hanbin asked his voice thick from unshed tears and even then they still came cascading down his cheeks only to be stopped by Bobby’s fingers. “Aish…” Bobby hissed his eyes moistening as well. “’Bin-ah stop it please” Bobby pleaded as he continued to wipe away stubborn tears “I can’t help it” Hanbin gasped as his arms wrapped around Bobby hugging “I just… I don’t want you to leave. Go back to the States…I don’t know what I’ll do.”

 

Bobby closed his eyes and then moved so that he was laying on his side with Hanbin tucked into his chest, the younger boy’s face buried into his neck as he continued to cry. He continued to sooth his dongsaeng threading his fingers through the fine hair before traveling down to caress his back and arms before repeating the process again.

 

“Jiwon-hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“For what?” Bobby stopped his hands and looked down at Hanbin who was looking up at him with red and puffy eyes. “For putting up with me and my ridiculous crying” Hanbin murmured as he scooted up so he was face to face with Bobby. Bobby sighed and then smiled at Hanbin, his hand moving up and caressing the soft cheek “You’re so precious ‘Bin” he said softly as he leaned forward his eyes straying to the boy’s lips.

 

“Hyung” Hanbin breathed as he closed his eyes at the same time as Jiwon’s lips touched his.

 

Time seemed to either stop or warp but it didn’t matter because both their lips on each other’s had short circuited their brain functions.

 

The kiss was short, chaste, and sweet. Pulling away Bobby smiled at Hanbin his eyes disappearing into an eye smile. “Hyung… I…” the blush spread across Hanbin’s cheeks was utterly adorable. “I missed you ‘Bin. You haven’t left this room all weekend. You can’t internalize what happened, it’s not good for you” Bobby said as he looked seriously at his leader.

 

“I… but—” Hanbin was about to protest when Bobby’s lips descended upon his own again this time a little bit more forceful but it had ended just as it had come. “Stop it” Bobby said as he moved to sit up “Come on, get up and take a shower and primp so we can do something or watch some TV.” Hanbin lifted himself up on one elbow as a pink blush covered his cheeks. “I... okay.”

 

“I’ll reheat you some ramyun. They’ll be soggy but that’s your fault” Bobby said as he went to grab the bowl. “Wait. Hyung…” Hanbin reached out and grabbed the other boy’s arm. Bobby turned and couldn’t help but smile at the smile that Hanbin was showing him. Hanbin’s smile reaching across his face towards his eyes. “I… I like you. I like you hyung.”

 

“Me too ‘Bin. I like you too” Bobby whispered and leaned in one last time to plant a soft kiss on his dongsaeng’s lips before grabbing the bowl of cooled off noodles and disappearing out of the leader’s room. Hanbin sat on the bed for a few more minutes contemplating what just happened as he touched his lips with his fingers. Gathering some much needed strength he quickly grabbed some clothes and headed out into the bathroom to do what his hyung told him to do.

 

When he came back out feeling fresh and clean he walked towards the kitchen. Bobby was pouring hot noodles into the same bowl and was putting some side dishes on the table.

 

“I… hyung” Hanbin murmured as he looked at Bobby “Are you going to leave?” “’Bin sit down and eat. Stop worrying please” Bobby said as he looked at Hanbin. Biting his lip Hanbin sat and did as told and started to eat. It wasn’t until he had slurped some of the noodles into his mouth that he truly noticed just how starved his body was for food. He ate quickly as Bobby sat across from him watching him. After emptying the bowls of food Hanbin stood and gathered all the dishes before going and dumping them in the sink where they will most likely be washed later.

 

As he washed his hands Hanbin stiffened slightly when he felt arms wrap around him. He felt Bobby’s head on his shoulder. “Stop asking me if I’m going to leave ‘Bin. We’ll cross that bridge if we ever get there” Jiwon said quietly as he snuggled into the younger boy. “Okay” Hanbin nodded as he leaned back against the other enjoying the warmth. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed. 8) And comments? Thoughts? NO DRAMA. Please.