Please. PLEASE

State Of Grace (Long Hiatus. One Year.. Maybe..?)

Okay, you did not see anything! Nothing! Okay! You guys saw nothing before this! The post! About me deleting this story! Forget it! Uh! My stupid hands!! *cursing at myself* 

I accidentally pressed the save button and forgot to press the hide button. Okay, yes. I've thought of deleting it! But, I dont wnat to tell you guYS YET! Coz, I'm not sure myself! 

Okay, so pretend you idd not see anything. Unless if you wnat me to delete, then I'm cool with that. Since you guys already know about it anyway. Just tell me, okay. Coz, your opinion is what matters. 

Please! Please! Please! I'm begging you! Please comment and tell me ur opinion. If you're going to keep quiet, how am I supposed to know whether you like my story or not, right? *if I saound rude, please don't think so. Coz, I'm not trying to be rude* It's just, I've been having this thought of 'deleting' this story because my readers fif not comment for quite a long time now, don't you think so? And, it's not that I'm forcing you to do so, it's just, made me felt anxious. And worried. Maybe you didn't enjoy this story as much as I thought you do. 

So, please. I'm begging you form the bottom of my heart, *i'm kneeling* please please please please please a million time please please PLEASE comment, kayh? Pretty please. I know I sound very lame, but it doesn't matter to me at all. Because I really need to know your opinion on this! 

And if you still want to be silent on this, okay then. I'm not going to be angry *why would I? That sounds very childsih* Just, I'm going to delete this story, maybe? Perhaps? Your silence means no to me. 

 

Once again, I'm sorry if I sound rude and lame. But, yeah. I hope you understand my situation here^^ 

 

Lots of thanks, subbies. I love you guys