I Don't Agree, So Therefore No

You Can't Get Rid of Me

“Let’s break up.”

Sungyeol didn’t hear him. He was too busy trying to decipher if the small chunk of dark green on his sandwich was mold or spinach.

He heard a sigh.

“Didn’t you hear me?” He heard the other person in front of him say.

Still focused on silently praying to god he doesn’t die from mold disease, Sungyeol hesitantly picked up the sandwich to take a bite, only for it to be smacked out of his hand.

“DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I. AM. BREAKING. UP. WITH. YOU.”

Sungyeol finally looks up, and stares blankly into the other’s eyes. After blinking repeatedly, Sungyeol opens his mouth, and calmly states:

“No you may not.”

It was now Myungsoo’s turn to stare blankly.

“….what.”

“Don’t make me repeat myself Myungie,” Sungyeol sighed while picking up his sandwich. “I just told you that I disagree with that plan. Now can you take a bite out of that sandwich? I’m not sure if it’s mold or spinach.”

“Oh my god”

“I know right! The audacity of these people, serving me mold instead of spinach! What’d I ever do to them!”

Myungsoo slaps his face with his right hand and groans. “I dated a moron.”

Date,” Sungyeol corrects him

“No. Dated. DATED. PAST TENSE.”

“Silly Myungie…you’re really bad with grammar.” Sungyeol chuckled and reached across the table to ruffle Myungsoo’s hair. “What would ya do without me.”

“Have a better life that’s for sure,” Myungsoo muttered as he tried dodging Sungyeol’s hand.

Sungyeol pouted and crossed his arms, his eyebrows furrowed as he was in deep thought.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why do you want to break up with me? Is it cause of my looks?”

“Well…” Myungsoo began

“Nah, I’m too y for the both of us,” Sungyeol interrupted. “Maybe my personality?”

“Actually-”

“Nope, I’m flawless. Oh is it cause I refused to wear the kitty ears during ? I mean fine if it means that much to you, I’ll-”

“SHUT UP!” the Myungsoo said as his cheeks reddened from embarrassment.

“Fine, but we’re not breaking up.”

“What if I said that I don’t love you anymore?”

“That’s what rope and duct tape is for.”

“I have only three days to live.”

“I’ll stay with you until you die.”

“I realized I’m straight.”

“I can crossdress as Hyuna if you’d like.”

“I like someone else.”

“I’ve always wanted to do a .”

“……”

“…..”

“God dammit fine. We’ll stay together.”

Sungyeol flashed his gummy smile while winking. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist me.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Sure let’s go with that.”

“….”

“….”

“…Myungie?”

 “hm?”

“So are ya gonna eat that sandwich or no.”

“I take it back. I want to break up.”