"I love you..."

Our Happy Love Story is Fiction in Fiction

  ‘Fany-ahh’ Taeyeon woke up to find her girlfriend sleeping beside her. ‘Arghh, what happened last night?’ She was having a hard time trying to recall what happened last night.

 

  ‘Hmm…?’ Tiffany mumbled, half asleep.

 

  Ah, what a rough hangover – all she could remember was drinking heavy liquors with Tiffany at the bar. Taeyeon sat up and gazed lovingly at Tiffany’s face. ‘I love you…’ she mumbled.

 

  ‘I love you too, TaeTae.’ Tiffany was still half asleep.

 

  ‘Fany-ah~ what happened last night? Why can’t I remember a thing?’ Taeyeon asked.

 

  Tiffany sighed. She sat up and rested her head on Taeyeon’s chest. ‘Your manuscript got rejected. You got frustrated so you brought me to the bar and you drank almost 20 glasses of alcohol.’

 

  She looked up at Taeyeon’s face and smiled. ‘The only good part of it all was that we had great last night.’

 

  ‘Chincha? Then it’s a shame I can’t remember any of it.’ Taeyeon sighed. She looked at her timepiece. ‘Ah, it’s already 10:30 am.’

 

 

  Tiffany got up and walked to the kitchen, as did Taeyeon. ‘Fany-ah~ I’m so hungry~’

 

  They both ate breakfast Tiffany made – a tuna sandwich, and thankfully, she’d learned how to make a good one.

 

  Tiffany’s phone vibrated; it was her father, telling her to go home immediately. ‘Ah, I wonder what’s so important.’

 

  Taeyeon sent Tiffany to her family home, which was only 5 blocks away. ‘Bye, TaeTae~ I love you~’ She kissed Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

  ‘I love you too Fany-ah.’ Taeyeon headed out but stopped in front of the door when she heard Mr. Hwang’s loud voice.

 

  ‘I don’t approve of your relationship with Taeyeon.’

 

  ‘Wae? What’s wrong with Taeyeon?’

 

  ‘Nothing, it’s just that she’s a freelance author. How do you expect her to feed you?’

 

  ‘Daddy, we love each other. Didn’t you say love is all we need to survive in this world?’

 

  ‘You know damn well what I mean young lady.’

 

  Silence.

 

  ‘I’ve arranged for you to marry Choi Siwon in two months’ time. You have until then to break up with Taeyeon.’

  After eavesdropping on their conversation, after hearing the cold words blurted out by Mr. Hwang, after finding out she can never be with Tiffany, Taeyeon ran her heart out to her apartment. Why must reality be so cruel?

 

  Tiffany sat down on the couch, her hands on her face, tearing up in frustration. Oh, what was she to do at a time like this other than to cry? Hours went by and Tiffany stayed that way, cursing at the wind silently, crying over everything.

 

‘Be happy with Siwon, Fany-ah.’ Taeyeon whispered. ‘I’ll never stop loving you.’

 

-----

A/N: So, how is it? :) I'll post the last chapter later, if I have the time. :DD