She's gone.

Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sitting in the dining table, while the food were in front of you, the candles almost burn out. Today as a special day, your first anniversaries since the wedding, but your husband is missing.

You wasn’t angry about him, how could you? This marriage was all a lie, you were standing alone, with the love for him, stupide one side love but what do you can expect from an arranged marriage? He enjoying the time with the person he love, instead with his wife that he dislike.

“3…2…1…” you counted down only 10 minutes before you wanted to go to your parents. But then you hear a car stopping in front of the mansion, it was him and his girlfriend.

“Look Oppa, who we have here.” she said and pointed at you as they both came into the living room and saw you in the dining table.

You stand up, blow the candles and went to the living room with his present in your hand.

“Babe, can you bring your stuff in our room, I want to talk to her alone.”

“Okay, but be quick. Don’t waste your time on her.” Hyuna said before giving him a kiss and went upstairs.

“What does that means?” he asked coldly while pointing to the dining table.

“What does it looks like? Today is our first anniversary-”

“How often do I need to say it to you?!! This marriage is not rea-”

“I know.” you said coldly. “I just wanted to say ‘Happy anniversary’.”

“Here, your present, I hope you like it.” you said coldly before going into your room, leaving him behind. As fast as possible you change your clothes and put it into your suitcase.

*I’m done.* you thought as you waked down with your suitcase.

--- Meanwhile ---

Kris was just looking at your present, there were something written on the cover but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter