Unbelievable way to confess

Cookies (The collection)

Seohyun got a part time job three months ago at nail art shop. She practically loves her job, since she love drawing, and doing some art at nail is such an interesting thing to do. She just simply loves it, from the polishes’ aroma until the satisfied smile that her costumers draw every time they had their nail done.

But some weeks ago, there was a guy that regularly came. At first she thought that he waited for his girlfriend. But she was wrong. He came by himself to get his nails done.

He regularly asks a basic manicure for his nails and hands. But she had to admit that his hands are really beautiful. Even she envies how his fingers are long and thin, meanwhile the fingertips are shaped very well. Even before she did anything, they are just naturally beautiful.

 “Emm, excuse me. But you are a man, right? Ah.. Don’t get me wrong. But a man doesn’t usually treat his finger, except if he is a little bit girly or a celebrity. Are you one of them?”

She asked as she applied some cuticle oil on his nails. The latter just chuckle as he put off his hat with his free hand.

“Just let me answer with the second choice. I’m a trainee though. And hopefully I will debut soon. Should I give you my autograph in advance? Since it will be hard to meet me when I already debuted.”

His laughter boomed all over the small shop. He maybe the regular costumer, but they haven’t close enough to talk that comfortably. Or it just because she was too upright that she can’t understand that he was just being friendly.

But later on, she becomes open to him. They can laugh together now. They even know each other name. And she already knew that he was a year younger and one of the SM entertainment trainee that in the midst of preparing for his debut.

*****

“Noona, if I finally debut, will you come to my fansigning? My group member is all handsome. I can introduce you to one of the hyungs. Sounds good right?”

“Like I have enough time to jostle with your fans. I prefer study for my exam.” She teased the younger guy that now put his cute sulky face.

“Awwwwwww baekki baekki is so cute.” She sarcastically squealed. The guy just can sigh. This noona is so unbelievable.

*****

“Noona, I told a little brother I know about you. And he wants to meet you some day. What do you think about a younger guy? Will you interest on a younger guy?”

“Why are you even told him about me?”

“Just because…”

“Well, I don’t really bother about this and that to fall in love. If I like him then I just like him. Despite he was younger or anything. All I need is he is a kind, comfortable, responsible and hard-working guy.”

*****

“Noona. I’ll make my debut next month. And I can’t go here as much as I did before. What should I do if you miss me?” he teased the beautiful belle in front of him.

“In your dream Baekhyun ah! Just don’t forget to send me some present if you got your payment.”

“Waaah this Noona is so unbelievable.” The cute laughter from the girl can be heard echoed through the room.

*****

“Noona! Here I bought you my CDs in advance. Even the shop has not sold it yet. So be thankful! You are the first person to get them. My group mate also autographed them for you. See they even wrote your name.” the girl just smile warmly at the younger guy who excitingly explained this and that about his group.

“For today I will get nail arts not only a manicure, okay?”

“Okay! I’ll make your nails shinning on your debut day. Congratulations Baekhyun ah, finally I can brag that I have a celebrity friend.”

She concentrated to do her drawing on his nails. Without realizing that her hair bun lossened.

“Noona!! Hairs! Your hairs are eating the polishes!” Baekhyun squealed that only answered by a nod. She is too engrossed on his nails to bother about her hairs.

He sighed.

“FINISHED!!! Ah finally. Is it good right?” She let him see her work art on his nails. Baekhyun just simply smile cheekily.

“How do you read the words again noona?”

“You are the one who request me to write it on your nail but why you can’t read them? Moreover they are such a familiar sentence Baekhyun ah.” She growled. Feel annoyed.

“Just read it!!!” Baekhyun squealed back. Cutely of course.

“AHH!! This guy is so… alright alright!!” she paused. Control her annoyance.

“I love you! They read I love you!”

“Ah… Then I love you too. So we are officially dating. Let’s go on a date, tomorrow at 3 p.m. I pick you up, noona. Bye! I have to go.” He spoke fast, but Seohyun still catch every word that he said.

She becomes blank, still digest his words. She wants to ask for explanation when he felt a small peck on her left cheek. Suddenly heats creep up to her face, make her face become red. But the younger guy just chuckle.

“How cute!! Bye noona, see you tomorrow. I love you too~” And with that he exited from the shop. With a wide grin and left the girl completely blank.