Sisters day 1

Wrong love

Flashback Kim Dong Rim ( 3 years old ): mommy where are we going? Mom: To meet new daddy! Kim Dong Rim: why need new daddy, where old daddy? Mom: darling your dad....ohh we're here the mom opened the door of the big house and there Kim Dong Rim saw a little girl and a man that was tall and looked the same age as her mom. Kim Dong Rim was shy so she hid behind her mom. The little girl Shin Hye Jin was a very confident girl so she took a leap forward and said " hi are you Kim Dong Rim!" "Yes I am hi what's your name and call me Rim for short !" " My name is Shin Hye Jin, call me Jin!" "You two are now sisters alright" the mom said cheerfully. End of Flashback 

"Yah..what are you doing standing there come on lets go to school" Jin said. "Oh sorry I was thinking of something" Rim said with a laughing smile. "Aigo lets get going slow poke" Rim said laughing "Aish I'm not a slow poke!" Jin yelled. The two sisters both walked too school having fun talking about their favorite band Exo and talking about their bias and how much they loved them. Until suddenly their was a poster on the school wall about Exo giving out 10 free tickets and V.I.P tickets to their concert in L.A. Nov.1-8 .All u have to do is text your them your address and text how much you love them you can win. The sisters entered inside the gate of their school as they entered they heard everybody commenting on them saying "there beautiful" or "how is that nerdy sister with that beautiful sister. Jin heard that comment and started yelling "she is a nerd that's beautiful and im a nerd to you got a problem with that!" The sisters both walked off "aish why do you always get picked on!" Jin said. "Well when your standing their your beautiful but don't worry I'm fine with the bullys I'm strong" Rim said while holding her fist up high. "Aha ok gotcha but if anyone hurts you imma punch them right in their face alright!?" Jin said with her voice rising. "Ok!" Rim said about to laugh. They walked in the building and walked while the others were walking behind them. They all started walking to their first class. The sisters have all the same classes so they always stick together no matter what. They always been partners when their is a project or anything else that considers two people. As the day was long it came to an end everything was great for the sisters. When they got home they quickly started on their Exo tickets. They both started and finished the thing quickly. "Hurry it's 9:58 we gotta send it it's the last day" they sent the video and went to sleep.