Ch1

I'm Trapped

Ch1
Rating: R
Pairing: DongWoo [Minwoo X Donghyun]
Word Count: 1136
ONGOING OC


It had been a month since Donghyun had spotted Minwoo dragging his luggage towards the Starship Entertainment building. Seeing the boy struggle, Donghyun quickly ran down the steps to help him. 

“Hi, need some help?” Donghyun scratched the back of his head as he smiled down at the reclusive boy that seemed to be younger than his age. “Hey, don’t be scared. We’re all here for the same reason, right?” Donghyun jokingly punched Minwoo, which made him retreat from the elder’s approach. Donghyun laughed before carrying off Minwoo’s belongings. “If you don’t want your stuff thrown into the Han river, you better catch up!” Donghyun yelled before rushing off. 

After hearing that his belongings were possibly going to be sacrificed into the water, Minwoo quickly caught up with the strange man. Donghyun smiled when he saw the guy speeding towards him like a bullet. When he finally caught up, Donghyun playfully socked the child in the gut. “What’s your name?” he asked. The younger boy tried to catch his breath but ending up stumbling on the steps and sitting down. 

“N-No Minwoo…My name is No Minwoo,” he finally managed to catch his breath after a few minutes. Donghyun smiled. It was a pretty name. But Donghyun’s thoughts were soon interrupted when Minwoo suddenly bursted out saying, “but you can call me Minwoo! I’m obviously younger than you, right?”

“Ohoho~ Minwoo? So casual~” Donghyun teased the younger boy as his face turned red. “Everyone lookout! We have a boy-that-looks-like-a-slug on the loose!” Donghyun screamed as loud as he could so that everyone could hear them. “So, Minwoonie, what are you here for?” Donghyun tried his best to act nonchalant, but his curiosity overtook his tone. 

“I’m- I’m here to become an idol.” Minwoo stuttered, which made Donghyun smiled. There was a gleam in his eyes and Minwoo could tell that he was going to about the whole name thing again. He tried his best to change the subject, “S-s-ssso what’s your name?”

“Donghyun. Kim Donghyun. I might not look like it, but I’m actually in my 20’s. Funny right? With my face, you’d think I was 15 or something, huh? I am the power of youth!” Donghyun laughed at his own joke before cupping his hands on his chin, princess style.

The younger boy looked at Donghyun awkwardly. How could a grown man proclaim something so shameless? Minwoo shrugged it off and the two walked up the cement steps quietly with the older man poking at the boy on random occasions. Once they arrived at the top of the steps, Donghyun gently rested down Minwoo’s luggage and stretched his arms. 

“Damn. Why did I even do that?” Donghyun pretended as if his back was sore and was about to collapse at any minute. Minwoo, being the gullible child that he was, panicked and tried his best to apologize.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!!!” Minwoo repeated while bowing to the elder. Donghyun got wide-eyed and reassured that he was alright, although he did think Minwoo looked cute when he continued mumbling apologies throughout the whole walk inside. 

After meeting with the managers and staff in the company, Donghyun guided Minwoo towards the trainee dorm. No, he insisted on taking the boy there. “Trust me, I know all the ropes around here,” Donghyun bragged as he swung the keychain around his finger. 

“Is that supposed to be… a good thing?” Minwoo asked. Donghyun turned around and glared at him. “I-I mean you’ve been here for so long… Don’t you get sick of? Don’t you want to debut?” Minwoo looked at the older man and immediately regretted his question after seeing Donghyun’s stoic gaze. 

The gaze was broke into a smile quickly, though. “Uh, hell yeah. I’ve wanted to debut for quite some time now if you haven’t noticed. It’s just that this is too much for them to handle,” Donghyun rested his slender hands on his hips and tilted his chin downwards in a chic way before continuing in a catwalk. Suddenly, he stopped. “But I don’t mind. I mean, the time will come right? I just wish it was sooner…” Donghyun stopped playing around and his tone deepened. “I know there’s a chance I might never debut, but whatever,” he weaseled out of the topic easily.

Arriving at the dorm, Donghyun dramaticized the whole place before even opening the door. Giving descriptions of dead souls from past trainees, rodents crawling all over, and a possible finger or two lying around from unsuccessful cooks, Minwoo nearly peed himself by the time he arrived at the door of the trainee dorm. “Don’t let the bedbugs bite~,” Donghyun winked before patting Minwoo harshly on the back. “I kid, I kid.” and with that, Donghyun slammed open the door. 

As soon as the door opened, the first thing the duo saw was a human lump on the floor wrapped around a blanket with water bottles clutched around his hands. The lump looked up to see where the noise was coming from. Rubbing it’s eyes, it looked up at Donghyun and Minwoo. “Oh, hyung you’re back. Who’s that guy? Is he going to fix the heater?” the lump could talk.

“Idiot. Does he look like he could fix a heater?” Donghyun retorted. The lump responded by groaning for about thirty seconds straight before falling back down on the ground again. That wasn’t the worst part. It began to scoot around, which made it look like a worm and it entered another room. “KWANGMIN! YOUR ING PANTS SLID OFF AGAIN!” Donghyun yelled to which the slug crawled back to the front of the door again, quickly retrieving his pants and sliding into his room. 

Minwoo could’ve believe what he was seeing. Was this really training for idol life? Was this really how people act before debut? Was this really wor-

His thoughts were interrupted when Donghyun jumped on him from behind. “Don’t worry, he’s the only bug around here at this hour. Set down your things and get comfortable, I have to use the bathroom for a while” Donghyun winked at Minwoo before gently patting his . 

Once the door slammed close, Minwoo collapsed onto the couch and closed his eyes. Everyone’s so ing weird? he thought to himself. After having little to no rest at all, the young boy dozed off on the couch. 
Inside the bathroom, Donghyun washed his face. He carefully analyzed every movement he made in the mirror as he washed himself. No. He couldn’t do it again. Not after meeting him like that. Donghyun slammed his fists onto the ceramic countertop as he dried his dripping wet face off with a towel. “No. I can’t.” he whispered to himself as he felt the blood begin to pool around his feet.