Sisters day 5

Wrong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Rim walked inside the house Jin yelled "Why did you hug my BAEKHYUN!"

"I didn't hug him he hugged me please i don't want to fight plus why did you hug my BIAS!" Rim yelled back. "Aish!" they both said and stomped into their rooms. "Hmmff! I don't want to fight!" Rim said to herself and cried but whiped her tears and slept.

"Aishh does Baekhyun like Rim and does Chanyeol like me i'll figure it out with Rim!" JIn said and went to sleep.

When Rim woke up she went to check if her sister was awake and she already was. She went back and put her clothes on which was a cute warm long sleeve t-shirt that has a panda on it, then put on a scarf ,black colored pants, and white shoes. While Jin had a cute beanie and a white t-shirt with a jacket covering it with a scarf and shorts. As the sister meet in the hall the dont meet their eyes and just walk down the stairs one behind the other. They grabbed their breakfeast and walked out.

When they walked Jin said "I need to talk to you" In a sad tone.

"What?" Rim answered back.

"Do you think that Baekhyun like you?" Jin said.

"Well he tried to kiss my head im sure he likes me." Rim answered back calmly.

"Ohh do you like hiim?" JIn asked

"Heck to the no he's yours " Rim said and they both started laughing. "I'm sorry i didn't know why he hugged me." Rim said apolgizing.

"I am to" Jin said and they both hugged it out. "Ok if Baekhyun does like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter