Chapter 1 - One will go and one will come

A Time to Love




Tiffany's POV



Today is our 3rd anniversary!! Aaah~ I'm so excited.
Jessi and I will meet at the park later. She said there'll be an important matter to talk about. Wonder what it is >///< .
I put my coat on and picked the bouquet of flowers on the table as i hurriedly went outside and drove my way to the park.


As soon as I reached the park, I instantly looked for my Jessi. There! I saw her sitting at our favorite place, OUR bench. We called it our's cause it's our favorite spot. You'll clearly see the pretty view of the whole park when you sit there.

I quickly ran to her . Her back is facing me so I covered her eyes with my free hand the other is holding the bouquet, hiding it behind my back. We always do this. It's either me or Jessi who will cover the other's eyes .

I saw her sigh .

"*sigh* Tiff..." she said while she slowly remove my hands which are covering her eyes.

"What's with that face, Jessi?" I said, teasing her. She has this serious face while looking at me.

It's not the usual Jessi. She's always bubbly and always smiling which makes me smile also. But she easily frown with small things. Those simple things like she forgot her favorite gum which she buys regularly, she didn't have the chance to extend her sleep, her mother , Krystal did her prank again... Those simple things will make her sulk for the whole day. Kekeke she's childish, I know. But i don't care. I find her super cute.


"You look like an ahjumma. Haha"
I said while handing her the flowers as I continue teasing her to make her frown into a smile.
But she stayed the same., with serious face. She didn't even moved, she didn't took the flowers I'm giving.

I saw her sigh again...
"Tiff... I have something to say.." she said. Still, with the uneasy look.

"Is it really serious that you can't give me even just a small smile? Jess, it's our anniverssary. I want us to be happy today. What's this thing bothering you?"

"Tiff, it's... uhh... I'm r-really sorry"
she said.
I saw her eyes are getting wet. Tears wanting to fall but she's controlling it.

"Why? Jessi, are you ok?" i said as i instantly drop the bouquet and cup her face. It made me worry about her.

"Tiff,.. Let's stop this." she said as she removed my hands from her face.

"Jess? W-what do you mean?! S-stop?? What?! Stop what Jessi?!!" i said. My heart beats fast.

Tears already rolling down her face.

"Let's .... L-let's break up"

That. That broke me. I don't know what to say. I'm frozen.

"Ha-ha. Jessi not a good joke. " tears already threatening to fall on my face.

"Y-you're joking, right? It's just a joke. You're just doing p-prank on me, aren't you?!! Tell me it's just a joke!!"

"Tiff.. I'm serious. Let's break up." she said with tears falling nonstop.

With that, tears rolled down my face.

"Why?! W-why....Jessi?... What's wrong?!"

"Nothing! Just..just... ugh! Tiff- "

"Do you love somebody else?!!" i said. I didn't let her finish her sentence..

"What?! Uh- I mean.. Yes... Yes! I love someone else! " she said as she quickly ran. Leaving me with eyes b with tears.. my heart, body, soul, and world breaking into small piesces..


......


Third Person's POV



Jessica left her...there..sitting on the bench... face drenched with tears...


She slowly looked at the bouquet that fell on the ground and picked it.


"Jessi, w-what happened to us? Why did you do this to me? It's exactly our third anniverssary and this is what happened. You touched my heart with a thousand pleasure and
broke it into million pieces... "
she taught while staring at the bouquet with b eyes.


She stood up. She let the bouquet fell. She walked...
She doesn't know where her feet are taking her. She don't care. She just want to be away from that park...

That park which was once filled with happy moments and memories together which makes Tiffany really glad.., was now a park filled with sad, hurtfull memories for her.

Her feet led her to Han River.

There, her feelings bursted. Shouting her lungs out in the river.
She just shout .. not minding what people around her think or say about her. Her mind is too occupied to even think about that.

She felt little pats on her back.
She looked back and saw a girl .... a petite girl with cute face, has a positive aura surrounding her, wearing a heart-melting smile , handing a hankerchief.

"Here, miss. Use my handkerchief."


Tiffany neglected her offer and suddenly hugged the girl. The girl was shocked.
A stranger was hugging her. But she just let her. She knows that she needs a shoulder to cry on, to let her feelings out. Not a handkerchief which will only remove her tears.

"Why?...w-why did you d-do this to me?... she left me.... three years... J-jessi.... "

People around them are looking but they don't care.

The girl patted Tiffany's back.

" Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry."
She suddenly blurted out.

"Stop crying miss, everybody's looking now" She said

Tiffany pulled back realizing what she did.

"Uuh... sorry. I-"

"No, it's ok. I understand. Whoever made you cry is not worth it. Love is a cycle... now youre crying..
tomorrow you'll find another reason to smile.. "

".....Thanks." Tiffany said. She has stopped crying but you can still see pain in her eyes. And it didn't passed the girl's eyes.

"Hey, i think that's enough. On all the things you did, you're feelings have already been lightened, right?"

"yeah..you're right but, that won't remove the pain"

"yeah, yeah. I know. Hhmm.. Would you like an ice cream ? A free one? For you to forget the pain. I just don't like seeing crying girls. Will you let me? :)"

The girls said. She has this feeling of protecting this crying girl. And she really doesn't like seeing a girl cry infront of her.

"We don't know each other yet but you're so kind towards me."

" ok... My name is Taeyeon, and you are?" Taeyeon said while handing her hand for a handshake.

"Tiffany.." she said as she shook Taeyeon's hand.

"ok. nice meering you Tippani-ssi"

Tiffany was taken aback on the cute pronouncation and it made her chuckle slightly.

"uh... what's the matter?" Taeyeon said.

"It's Tif-fa-ny. *chuckles*"

"yeah.. Tip-pa-ni , right?" Taeyeon said innocently.

"*chuckles* ok.ok.. I don't mind you calling me that. I find it cute though., and you too :) " Tiffany said.

"Kekeke.. Really? I made you happy now? :)"

"yes, yes. You made me smile, thank you ^^" tiffany said showing her eyesmile.

Taeyeon was taken aback by her eyesmile.

"wow, you're so pretty with your eyesmile"

"U-uh.. Thanks :)"

"Are you really this kind toward strangers? You're treating me? :)"


"Hhmm.. I'm treating you coz... I don't know either. I just feel like doing it... Soooo.... Would you mind if i treat you? Just to make you feel lighter"


"uhh... ofcourse not, Taeyeon-ssi :)"

"good"

"okay, let' go :D"

-------
 

 

 

 

 


Hhhmmmm........



It's so bad, right? XD

LOLs..

Comment . Subscribe ^_^