Chapter 1

Intuition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why he did this to me? Is it because love? Or for something else? That’s true that people say follow your heart said, because it was the best answer for anything. I didn’t expect that he did this to me. In the beginning, I looked him as a kind person, in the fact he like this.

Oh! I almost forgot to introduce my self. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hye Kyung ibnida. I’m 19 years old. I’m just an ordinary college student in one of a university in Seoul. I took Chinese Literature majors. I also have a friend, my friend from high school, she is Lee Ji Min. She took Management majors in the university. And back to the problem, don’t you be anxious to find out the reason of my anger? Before I told you, let me invite you to know my first time know him.

 

(start from here, it will be flashback)

I just came to the university after ate my breakfast with walking because of I woke up late.

“Hye Kyung-ie!” I heard someone called my name.

“Oh Ji Min-ah!” I waved my hand to her. She approached me while holding some book.

“Do you just come? I was searching you all the time..” she said while laughing.

“Ah.. mian.. I woke up late today, so.. yeah..” I scratched my back neck, tottaly confused how to explain these simple thing.

“Araso.. Let’s go to the class..” she dragged me.

“Yah! How can we in the same class? What day today?” I starred blankly while thinking.

“Yah! How can you forget.. today is character building’s class..” she hit my head while chuckling.

“Oh.. character building’s clas.. so we together? So we-“ she cutted me off with dragging me to the class. The class went smoothly, I was closely sleep in the class, thanks to Ji Min who kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter