Sigh

Halloween special

*Sigh* Hyuk sighed while looking out the window watching the little children trick-or-treating. *Sigh* Today was Halloween and all of Vixx except for Hyuk and Leo went out to celebrate it. Hyuk had always gone trick-or-treating with his older sister but since he was a member of Vixx he couldnt travel to his home town to be with her.

"Can you stop sighing?" Leo said obviously annoyed by Hyuk's childishness.

"How can I hyung? No one can go trick-or-treating with me this year. All the other hyung's aren't home today." 

"Well why don't you go by yourself then?" 

"I would, but its not as fun going alone." Hyuk said giving Leo the puppy dog eyes.

"Well don't look at me. I'm not going." Leo said while taking a seat on the couch and turning on the tv.

"Ken hyung would have gone with me if he was here!"

"Well I'm not Ken. Besides you'll get fat if you eat too much candy."

*Sigh* Hyuk sighed once more before walking towards his bedroom and closing the door quietly behind him. He went to his closet and pulled out his Naruto costume that he wore last year. "I guess I won't be able to wear you this year...."

In the other room Leo turned the tv off. He thought for a second "Well maybe going trick-or-treating wouldn't be so bad. I could actually go outside peacefully if I'm dressed up in a costume since the fans won't be able to recognize me." He walked towards his room and looked in Ravi's closet. He pulled out his mask that Ravi usually uses to scare N sometimes and exited the room. Leo went towards Hyuk's room and knocked on the door. He let himself in and saw Hyuk sitting on the floor looking sad with his costume in his lap. 

"Let's go." 

Hyuk looked up at Leo surprised. "Really Hyung?! Okay I'll be dressed in 5 minutes!" Hyuk said smiling ear to ear. He started to strip off his clothes and change into his costume. Leo put on his mask and went to wait in the living room until Hyuk was finished. 5 minutes later Hyuk enthusiastically came out fully dressed in his Naruto costume. 

"Come on Hyung!! Let's go!" Hyuk said running towards Leo and pulling him out the door. 

*And I thought it was going to be peaceful...Sigh*