Perfect Guy

Perfect Guy
It was your first day of summer class... You were so nervous because you just transferred in a new school and you thought that people might bully you or like that because last year in you old school, you were bullied for like..everyday and that's how chaotic your school was and yeah, you were full of it and like you're gonna explode because even when the teacher's there, they keep bullying you..
You went in your classroom and waited for the teacher while you were so nervous like you're about to die.. The reason you took a summer class because you failed the Entrance Exam.
So, after your class, you went to your cousin's classroom and waited for them to dismiss.. After they dismissed, you just follow your cousin because she knows the school already because she's already studying there since she was Grade 6 and now 3rd Year of high school. You met many of her friends on the first day.. After a few minutes, your cousin talked with her two friends.. It was Kris and Baekhyun.. Your cousin said, "Kris meet Your Name... Your Name meet Kris"
Kris: Nice to meet ya~ *wink*
You: *smiles*
Baekhyun: *busy playing UNO cards*
So your cousin and Kris continued talking and talking then meanwhile you, suddenly said "ie balance"
Your cousin, Kris, Baekhyun: ......*laughing so hard*
Your cousin: See, Kris.. You're a bad influence..
Kris: *XDD* But I just met her~~
Baekhyun: *Laughin' his out*
Your cousin: Welp, we're going home now..
Kris and Baekhyun followed until to the entrance gate of the school and went out..
Your cousin: Oh, and by the way.. /your name/ this is Baekhyun... Baekhyun meet /your name/
You: *smiles at Baekhyun*
Baekhyun: *smiles at you*
 
= = = = = | A F T E R | A | F E W | M O N T H S | = = = = = 
 
Baekhyun asked you out.. You were not sure because you might get punished by your parents.. Well, you said that your friend invited you~ and your parents agreed.. That day, after classes.. It was already 6 in the evening and Baekhyun called you and asked where are you.. He said he's at the gate waiting for you and you said Okay then you said to your friends, "Bye~ guys.. Gotta go"
When you were walking in the middle of the quadrangle of your school, you looked down because you were shy.. You noticed that someone was at you back but you ignored it. When you looked up, suddenly Baekhyun said "Your Name is leaving mee~" *pouts*
You: Sorry~~ I thought you were at the gate..
Baekhyun: *smiles* *XDD*
You: -_______________________- xD
 
You two watched a movie.. In the middle of the movie, you looked around, and when you turned
back, Baekhyun suddenly kissed your lips and you were like.. D_________________O and he
laughed.. Baekhyun kissed your lips for like 10 times already and you felt butterflies in
your stomach and he asked you, "Are you happy?" ~~~ Then you answered, "Yes.." *smiles* then
he kissed your cheek~~ He kissed your cheek for like a millionth times now then he always
smiles after kissing you~~
He whispered, "I Love You~~"
Then you answered, "I Love You Too.."
 
After watching the movie, you two were going home.. It was already 10 in the evening and you
thought that your parents were going to be mad.. So, when you came home, you thought you
were getting punished but when you came in from the front door, you just saw your parents 
watching the TV and didn't even asked you a single question or something~~~
 
So then, Baekhyun asked you to be his girlfriend and you said, "Yes.."
 
= = = = = | A F T E R | 1 5 | Y E A R S | = = = = = 
 
Baekhyun came home and ignored you.. You thought he was mad at you but suddenly, you thought
he fell but he kneeled down and asked, "Would you marry me, Your Full Name?" 
You: *about to die* *blushing* Well, ofcourse, Byun Baek Hyun~~ *^^*
 
Then you two got married and lived HAPPILY. EVER. AFTER.
 
T H E ~ E N D 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
 
So, How Was It? I Think It Wasn't Good Enough Though Because I Was Bored And Suddenly Made This. xDD Just Comment If Ya Like~~
 
감사함니다~~~ ^^

HOPE YOU LIKE IT~~