Finally.

It's Always Been You

  

It's been 10 years.

10 years, you've been crushing on him, since the beggining of middle school to be excact.

It all started one bright morning

____________________________________

"RIIIIIIING"

Your alarm rang at 6 AM.

Today was the first day of middle school... the horror...

After bidding farewell to your elementary friends before summer, you began preparing for middle school.

The stationaly hauls, clothing hauls, you even borrowed some of your big sister's old books to get yourself started.

Too bad, in this new school, no one from your old school goes there too, you were all alone.

Afraid of being picked on, you decided to stay quiet and make no friends, you always thought that you were very shy and socially awkward.

But that was before you met 12 awesome guys in your new school.

Yes, GUYS.

You thought making girlfriends would be hard but them, they just walked up to you on the frist day and asked for your name.

All of them were very kind and polite, well at least most of them.

Out of the twelve, there was one guy that caught your attention the most.

He was one of the four chinese boys in your group.

His name was Wu Yifan, or as everybody likes lo call him-Kris (where da hell did that came from?)

He always had a poker face on and didn't speak that much in the first year of middle school.

As time passed, you grew even more fond of him.

He had a very deep and masculine voice, thick eyebrows, sharp jawline *squealsasdfghjjkl*

Yet, he always treated you very rudely (is that even a word T^T)

"So uh, Kris right?" you asked him at your first lunch that you spent with the boys.

"What?" he aswered coldly.

"What brings you to Korea?" you gave him a big smile, hoping that he would warm up to you.

Instead, he just grumbled, and Sehun answered for you.

"Uhh, noona"

"Nae?"

"Kris hyung isn't much of a talker, may I explain instead?!" he asked, excitement in his eyes.

"Sure, why not?" you giggled.

"OK! So Kris hyung lived in China since he was little, he's also half Canadian! He moved to Korea because of his dad's job, he also...."

You weren't really listening to Sehun's explanation, you were too busy looking at Kris.

"Noona? Nooonaaaaa, yah, NOONA!!" Sehun yelled.

You snaped out of it immediately "Omo, sorry Sehunnie, I didn't quite hear you" you giggled at your own weirdness.

"You sure were, you were too busy looking at Kris" Chanyeol pointed out.

You just blushed, embarassed. Kris just scoffed.

"No need to be ashamed of it, he gets it a lot" Suho motioned to Kris.

You spent the rest of lunch listening to the boys explanation about Kris.

You liked him even more, knowing that the both of you had very little things in common.

It was perfect, you completed each other. 

~3 Years Later~

You were starting you first year of highschool.

Along the way, you became best friends with the 12 dorks you met on your first day of middle school.

And Kris started to speak more, who knew he had such a sharp tounge.

Your feelings for him have developed even more, but knowing that he was a really popular guy, and he gets tons of confessions daily, you felt that you didn't have a chance againts all the preetier, smarter, and cooler girls.

As a typical teenager, you had to tell someone about you feeling, just to let it all out.

Because you hung out with the boys so much, you didn't have any close girlfriends, and so you decided to talk to Chanyeol about it.

He's been keeping you secret for 2 years, and to be honest, he's been doing a lousy job.

Almost all the boys knew now, except for Kris.

"Hi Kris!!" you greeted him brightly on your first day of highschool.

"Don't 'Hi Kris' me, I'm in a bad mood " he snaped back.

You were very experienced with all his mood swings and cursings.

"What is it this time?"  you breathed out deeply, knowing he would let you in on all the details.

He may be very harsh and cold, but he had a heart, and he poured all of his unwanted feelings on you, as if you were a trash bin, where he can just "throw away" everything that's bothering him at you, and it would dissapear forever. You exepted him happily, I mean- who wouldn't want their crush to constanly talk to them? It made you feel happy, knowing that by just listening, you made him feel better.

"It's my parents! They keep pressuring me with their high expectations, the want me to be better than my sister".

"Why does it seem like everytime your complaining about your parents, is that theyre always comparing you with Hwa Mei unnie?"

"I KNOW!! AND ITS DRIVING ME COMPLETELY CRAZY!!" He yelled out  frustrated.

Everyone walking around the both of you turned their heads at the very depressed Kris.

"What are you looking at?!" he glared at everybody.

"Chillax Kris, you always rank first every year, you're the school's Basketball Team captain, you've won every single competition you've entered, and with all the support from me and the guys, what' missing here? I can't see why you cant do it."

He gave you a sincere smile "Yeah, I guess your right, thanks for pointing out how awesome I am" he smirked.

You just rolled your eyes, "So, what class are you in?"

"10-B"

"Really? Cool! So am I, and Yeol, Chen, Hun, Han, and Xiu"

"Yes Min Jee, I am quite aware of that"

"So, lets get to class!!" you draged him by his arm and pulled him along.

Highschool was unforgettable.

All the memories, friends, teachers, and most importantly, Kris.

You couldn't get you mind of him, anytime, anywhere.

Without warning, Highschool ended.

You felt so sad, you didn't want to let go of all the memories.

After the graduation ceremony, the entire grade went on a camping trip.

You spent all the time with the guys, especially Kris.

Without you knowing, he too has been crushing on you since day 1.

He always thought that you were too good for him.

He decided to let you go in the last day of the camping trip.

He slowly ped your tent zipper and popped his head in.

"Min Jee, can you come with me for a sec?"

"Sure, I was just packing up"

"Come on." He opened the zipper completely and pulled you out.

"Since this is the last day of me seeing you as a school friend, i want to make it memorable"

"And how do you plan to do that?" you asked, curious.

"Lets take a walk through the woods" he gave you a smile.

You thought about his smile for a while, it wasn't completely happy, he looked rather dissapointed.

When you were halfway done with your walk, he did what he came here for, to tell you, well more like convince himself that he was over you.

He couldn't bear with his feelings if he had to remember you everyday,it would hurt so much, he loved you so much.

"Min Jee"

"Nae?"

"I Love You" he said the three words that you've been aching to hear.

You smiled from ear to ear and hugged him, snugling your face on his chest.

"I Love You too Kris" you said muffled.

"I Love you, and please do me a favor Min Jee" he said.

"What is it?" you were expecting him to say something along the lines of "Would you be my girlfriend" so what he really said shocked the crap out of you.

"Forget about me" he said.

"What?!" you asked suprised, pulling away from you hug.

"Forget about me, don't contact me, call me, text me, anything" he said, regretting every word that came out of him mouth.

"But why?" you said, fighting back tears threatening to fall.

"For the best of things" he said pulling you back in for a hug.

"I'm sorry, but it would hurt me to much to miss you" he murmured againts you neck which sent shivers down your spine.

You began to sob quietly, letting the tears fall. There was nothing you could do about it.

He held you tighter and pulled away again to wipe your tears.

"Just know, that I will always love you" he said before giving your lips a quick peck.

_______________________________________________________

You decided to close up your old photo album, because you've been rewinding all your past memories with him for the past two hours.

You looked at your watch and decided to go for a walk.

"Mabye I'll go for some coffee too"

You quickly changed into a fluffy sweater and a pair of jeans.

You decided to try out a new coffee shop, one that you've never been to before.

"May I take your order Miss?" asked the guy at the counter.

"Uh yeah, I'll have a Pumpkin Spice Latte please" you answered while carefully studying the guy's face. *He looks familliar somehow*

*Weird* he thought "One Pumpkin Spice Latte coming right up!" he said before fixing you your drink.

A few minutes later, he came back wiht a cup and handed it to you, you paid and looked for a chair.

You tried to take a peek at his name tag, because he turned away to help another costumer, you only saw a letter "C" as the first letter.

You looked around to find a seat, when you noticed a very familliar figure sitting by the window.

Tall, sharp jawline, dark brown hair.

You gasped at your realization, it was Kris.

As you were aproaching the empty seat beside him, he turned around to throw away his paper cup and saw you.

He dropped his cup and recognized you instantly.

"Min Jee!" He exclaimed while quickly pulling you in for a hug.

"Kris! Is it really you? It's been so long! What are you doing here? Why did you cut off all contacts from me? Why-" you were cut off.

Well, how would you be able to speak when

 

He firmly pressed his lips againts yours.

 

You responded and kissed him back.

He tilted his head from side to side to deepen the kiss.

Neither one of you wanted to pull away, you've missed each other too much, you didn't want to let go.

He held your waist and continued to kiss you while pulling you back down to his seat.

His lips were so soft and they fit perfectly againts yours, as if they were made for you.

Your kiss seemed to last for so long untill he pulled away to catch his breath.

You frowned a bit, no longer feeling his lips againts yours.

"Wow, I've missed you so much Min Jee" he said as he kissed every inch of you face.

You just giggled, letting all of the happy tears flow.

"I'm really really sorry I left you Min Jee, I really am"

"You should be! I've missed you so much it hurts" you smiled.

"Now that were together again, I have a question that I have been dying to ask you since the first day of middle school"

"And what could that be?" you asked, knowing the answer already.

"Would you be my girlfriend Min Jee?" he asked.

"Well of course i wi-"

Once again you were cut off by his lips.

You just smiled and deepend it, seeing that he has closed his eyes.

"Hahah, I should have known!"

Your make out session was interupted by Chanyeol, that sneaky brat.

You turned around and saw the guy who made your latte earlier. You saw his name tag that read "Chanyeol"

"Oh my god, Chanyeol is that you?!" you quickly got up and gave him a hug.

"Yes Min Jee baby, it's me" he smiled as he saw Kris looking very jealous.

"EHEM!!" Kris cleared his throat very loudly.

"Oops, sorry Kris! It's just that I've missed my old bestfriend sooooo much!!"

"Oh, so you don't miss me?" Kris frowned.

"Of course I do" you said as you gave his cheek a little peck.

Right at moment, came in 10 guys.

"Yah, Chanyeol hyung. Gimmie my bubble tea now!!" You heard a familliar voice.

"Me toooo!!!" You heard another familliar voice.

One by one, the guys piled into the coffee shop.

Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chen, Suho, Lay, Tao, and lastly Xiumin.

"Hi guys!" you greeted them.

"Omo hyung, that girl looks like Min Jee" said Sehun/

"Yeah, she does!" Agreed Kyungsoo. 

"That is Min Jee !" said Chanyeol.

"OMOOOO!! MIN JEE WE MISSED YOU!!!" You almost sufficated from the hugs everyone was giving you.

"YAH, EVERYONE OFF MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!!" Kris snaped.

"Yaaay!! you guys are finally dating!!" exclaimed Xiumin happily.

"Where have you been all these years Min Jee noona?" asked Tao.

You spent the next three hours talking to the boys.

Turns out that the Coffee Shop belonged to Chanyeol's family and the boys often meet up there.

Out of all the things that you discovered that day, the best things was the fact that you were finally reunited with Kris.

After all the guys had gone home, Kris invited you to his apartement for dinner.

"You know, you can live here with me if you want" he said to you as the two of you were doing the dishes.

"Why not? I do live alone"

"By the way, what do you do for a living babe?" asked Kris.

"I opened a bakery with my mom"

"Ooohh, so exciting! But it'll be better if you could stay here with me" Kris pouted.

"Alright, lemme call my mom first"

You informed your mom about everything and she aproved, she even told you to stay there right away, you didn't have to go home first. She'll bring you all your stuff tomorow.

"My mom aproved, she even told me to start staying here now" you chuckled.

Kris' eyes lit up. "Great!!"

"But what will i wear untill tommorow?"

"You could always wear my stuff" he grinned.

After dinner, you were comfortably waiting for Kris on his bed.

"Miss me?" you heard as you felt the bed sink a bit.

"Not really" you stuck out your tounge at him. "this bed is really small"

"Great! Now I don't need an excuse to cuddle with you closely" he giggled.

He wrapped himself around you, looked deep into your eyes and gave you a deep and passionate goodnight kiss.

"I Love You Min Jee, I promise i will never leave you again" he said after pulling away.