Halloween

Happy Halloween with EXO

 

~~Happy Halloween everyone!! Here is a EXO fic for you all!! :D~~
 
 
 
It is finally Halloween!!
 
Sehun secretly loves Halloween. He loved pulling spooky pranks on his hyungs, scaring them out of their wits, watching D.O.'s eyes grow to almost twice their size in his fright, watching Tao shriek like a girl and run to Kris. Watching Suho start panicking  (since that guy is scared of everything, even downward escalators), watching Luhan whine and scratch at him playfully, and best of all watching Chen troll him and say with a cheeky smile, "Oh come on I knew that already!!"
 
This year, he has yet again planned something.
 
The members have just returned from their schedules, thoroughly exhausted and just wanting a hot shower and an early night's sleep. There were small squabbles about who was to use the bathroom first, and Tao half-solved the problem by making the whole of EXO-M shower together in the largest bathroom.
 
That left Sehun with only 5 members to distract.
 
Kai and D.O. quickly snagged the two smaller bathrooms.
 
Sehun had three more.
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun went out to the balcony to talk about their dancing parts.
 
Sehun was left with Suho, standing in the living room, eyeing him suspiciously.
 
"You're gonna do something, aren't ya?" He raised an eyebrow.
 
Sehun didn't have a choice. He grabbed Suho's arm and shook it excitedly. "Hyung, join me!!! Pleasepleaseplease..."
 
Suho rolled his eyes, but he didn't have a choice, did he.
 
He leaned in to listen to Sehun as the younger told him his plans in an excited hushed whisper.
 
***
 
A long hour later, all the members were freshly showered and ready to turn in. Tao and Chen were still quarrelling about the bathroom episode (something about "I swear I did not tap your shoulder in the bathroom!" "Oh yes you did you evil troll hyung!"), and Xiumin hyung was almost a walking zombie, eyes reduced to slits and badly needing to crash.
 
Sehun smirked, and lingered behind with Suho as the members bade their good nights and entered their respective rooms.
 
 
"Arrrrrrghhhhhh freaking hell what is thattttttt?!" Baekhyun's scream was the first to erupt from the room, and he sprinted out, with Chanyeol hot at his heels.
 
" there was a gigantic green slime alien sitting in the middle of the floor like, OMG!!" Baekhyun shuddered and slid to the floor, knees weak.
 
Chanyeol was deathly pale. "It looked so evil... So evil..." 
 
Another scream erupted and Tao and Xiumin ran out of the same room, with the younger hyung shivering to the bone. "I... I opened the closet and there was a SKULL there!!" Tao clutched Xiumin in a deadly-tight grip, and Xiumin blinked. "I'm sleepy..."
 
"Holy cow!!" "Waaaarghhh!!" Sehun watched in amusement as Luhan and D.O. dashed out of their room, nearly tumbling over each other . "I saw-" they both started together, then gave each other a glare that said, you'd better let me talk first or else.
 
"It was a spiderweb with horribly bloody worms all stuck to it IT'S SO GROSS!!" Luhan gasped, and D.O. shuddered violently.
 
"Wo de tian ah!!" (My god) 
 
Lay appeared at the door, backing out of his room, until his back hit the wall opposite. Then Kris came running out, and the two of them dove onto the couch, panting. "There... There.... Was a... Ghost behind the curtain... It was white and floating..."
 
Then last but not least, an ear-piercing shriek was heard from Suho's room and Kai burst out, shivering and wide-eyed. "There was a one-eyed doll near the window..." He looked like he was going to faint.
 
 
Suho sighed and shook his head. Sehun went too far with this, he thought.
 
Sehun was shocked at the sight of his hyungs sprawled in the living room, scared out of their wits. Was it really that scary??
 
"Guys, I'm sorry if... I scared you that badly...?"
 
9 heads snapped up at him.
 
"What?! It was your doing?" Kai pointed an accusing finger at Sehun, his face still red with his panic attack.
 
"You...you..." Luhan managed, still clutching a shuddering D.O.
 
 
Before anyone could react further, a loud laugh was heard from the rooms.
 
The members' blood chilled. 
 
Who was that, and WHAT WAS IT DOING IN OUR ROOMS?!?!
 
Sehun froze. That wasn't done by him. 
 
***
 
Chen strolled through the rooms, admiring the very creative handiwork done by Sehun, probably a long time ago. The spiderweb was actually dirtied string with week-old ketchup, the green alien slime were those cheap kind from the tricks store, and the 'ghost' was a suspended cloth with a mannequin inside to make the shape of a person.
 
Then Chen saw the one eyed doll and couldn't help but burst out laughing.
 
He took it off the window, hugging it as he walked to the living room. Everyone stared at him, mouth agape.
 
"Why did you remove hyung-nim's eyeball, Sehun?" He held out the doll, which was clearly a modified PSY doll without an eye. Kai, realising what it actually was, started blushing furiously. Sehun bit his lip to control his laughter.
 
Chen surveyed the room and took in his fellow members' stricken faces. And he erupted into peals of laughter.
 
"Seriously guys, you all actually fell for Sehun's silly Halloween prank??"
 
 Sehun gulped, as he realised there were nine pairs of angry eyes on him. He laughed nervously. "Nights everyone, I love you all..."
 
 
He didn't really make it back to his room peacefully as he hoped he would, though.
 
 
A/N:
I love you Sehun <3
Chenchen rules xD