Coat And A Kiss (Luhan)

Just A KPOP Scenarios/Imagine

On a winter’s day, your friend ask you to accompany her to wait for her boyfriend who had a softball practice. With nothing to do, you decided to join her. While waiting for her boyfriend near a café, you got rather jealous as she boast about how great their relationship was. As you thinked back how bored your life was without any relationship what so ever in two years, you wanted to feel how great to have a boyfriend who cares for you.
While you were walking back home, you suddenly bumped into one of your old friends, Luhan. Who you haven’t seen in a two years. You didn’t recognise him at first because he looks so handsome to be one of your friends. You just bowed and said sorry, Luhan pulled your arm and says “Long time no see, bookworm “ in a rather annoying look. You pushed him and said,
“Who the hell do you think you are? “ you turned around and walked away. Only to be pull back back again to Luhan’s arm and be told “ Its me, Luhan. How can you forget your own darling? Ohh, nevermind, I love you too much to be mad.” he smiled while holding your wrist.
“What do you mean?” you yelled. “I don’t know anyone named Lu~~” before you could finish your sentence you yelled back
“L U H A N ? Ohh, its you. I didn’t recognise you since you were too handsome to be the old Luhan.”
“Whats wrong with the old Luhan?” he said while still holding your wrist.
“ Aww, its nothing. I thought you were transferred to London by your mum.” You said as he looked rather uninterested . A big breeze went passed you and made you sneeze. Luhan immediately put his coat around you and said “ Don’t catch cold!”.
You remembered a sweet memories of someone whom did the same thing. You just couldn’t remember who it was. You stared in to space while thinking of whom it was.
“Are you still there? Don’t tell me your frozen to ice ” Luhan’s waving his hand in front of you. Suddenly grinned and ~ STOLE A KISS
You were shocked and quickly turned around blushing and said “Im going home!” you yelled at Luhan as Luhan giggles and said “ See you tomorrow! “
The next morning,as you were alone at home deep in your own thought “How can that damn Luhan steal your first kiss?”. And all of the sudden, the door bell rings. Where a bundle of flowers were laid on your doorstep, Which you had no idea of who it was sent from and for. Where you heard a horning sound from outside your gate. You went outside with your P-JS thinking it was an accident.
And guess who it was? It was Luhan again in his Ferrari’s sport car acting all cool and said “Good morning sleepy beauty, I see you still in your P-JS, don’t worry, you look y in that too, but I preffered seing you in a maid outfit .I ‘ve come to get my coat you took home last night ” as he chuckled naughtily .
You stomped your feet, took a deep breath and went back in your house and took his coat, ran back outside and smile at Luhan saying “ This coat?”
“yeaa, that coat !” Luhan said.
“ Are you sure ?”you said to Luhan.
“ ya its mine Luhan’s coat ! ” he said.
“ Luhan do you want it back ?” you said back.
“ ya of course I came here to get it ” he answered.
“well give me back my first kiss !!! ” you screamed.
“ huh ?” he’s confused.
“We all want things back right ! I want mine too !! give it back my first kiss !” you said loudly.
“Huh ?? kiss ?” Luhan said confusedly.
“Yes !!! my first one !!” you shouted.
“That was your first ?!” he grinned.
“No it was my 100 !!!!now give it back !!!” you shouted again.
“I can’t …. If I knew I won’t have sorry” while making a puppy face.
“So you can’t give it back ?!” you asked.
“No… how do you want me to give it back ?!” he shouted back.
“Fine since you can’t give it back this coat is mine !!!” You shouted and smile widely.
Luhan smiled and said “ tell you what, since I can’t give you back your first kissed. I’ll take you wherever you want to go as a replacement.
“I’ll take that. I’m gonna get ready first. You gonna have to wait for me . Wanna come inside?” you said.
“No, I think its better for me to wait here in the car” he replied.
“Okay, then wait for me” you said to Luhan.
One hours later, you finally finished up your makeup and as you’re walking to Luhan’s car. You could see people swarming around Luhan’s car. You quickly rush int o his car and said 
“ DRIVE !”
“ What ? why now ? ”
If you don’t get this car moving they will crush it
“ Why !!? my baby !? ” he rushed out of your neighbourhood .
Both of you finally made it to the garden. Luhan ask you one thing that make your heart flattered. “Do you love me?”
“Why are suddenly ask me this?” you said.
“No reason, I’ve been so curious. So~ do you?” he replied.
Your face turned bright red. You know how much fun you had with him before he treansferred to London pass two years. “Im lying if I said no, and I’ll be lying if I said yes.” you said.
Luhan look at you confusedly an said “what do you mean by that?”
“I’ve never been in love before, but when im with you, luhan. My heart somehow beat faster, and I somehow get a feeling of wanting to hold you hand, to hug you and I somehow that I get hot for no reason. Is this what we call love? Its sound more like a sickness too me.”
Luhan grinned and blushed and said “Oh my god, of course that is love. I cant believe I made it till here. I Love you eversince I set my eyes on you. I LOVE YOU !”
Luhan pulled you close and kiss you passionately and finally he ask his last question.
“Can I have my coat back?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request please !!

Comment!!!!

Suscribe!!!

Upvote!!!!

<3