Not Giving Up

The Maid Of Honor

 

A/N:

 

I apologize for the very short and boring update!

 

Enjoy!

 

(Edited: Images removed)

 

 

(Sorry for the typos!)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 6

Not Giving Up

 

 

 

Dara was slightly startled when Seungri jumped from behind and wrapped an arm around her.

 

 

She was not surprised when she turned to face him. As usual, he’s smiling broadly early in the morning.

 

 

They just finished their breakfast. She was seated at the veranda while he was waiting for his fiancée to come out. It was the first day that she’d be touring around with the two.

 

 

Silence reigned between them as they looked at the garden.

 

 

“Seems like not long ago, right?” He said, breaking the silence. “It seems like it was just yesterday, when I saw you in the classroom sat in fear. Then now, here we are. Despite everything, we’re still friends. I’m getting married too, but, what about you? When are you going to settle down? I never heard of you having a boyfriend.”

 

 

She cleared . It looked like it was a good time to start her mission. First, simply talk to Seungri about his upcoming marriage. She would make him realize that marrying Chaerin was not a good idea. Second, she’ll grab his attention away from Chaerin throughout the duration of her stay in Jeju. And lastly, she’ll mess with the wedding preparations like what she did the other day.

 

 

She knew the third one was childish. But until there is a conceivable way to fulfil her plan, she’d do it.

 

 

“Seungri...” she started.

 

 

“Maybe you already have a boyfriend and you’re just not telling me because you’re scared that I’d threaten him away?” he continued.

 

 

“Do you really love Ch-Chaerin?” she asked, instead of making a comment on what he said. She’s troubled to mention the girl’s name.

 

 

He slightly moved away from her and looked at her face. He smiled widely after that. “Of course!” he positively answered.

 

 

“Would I ask her to marry me if not? I feel that, I don’t want to be with any other person till I grow old but her. Its okay if we wont talk to each other for the whole day coz I feel contented just by holding her in my arms. I feel like I’m in heaven when I wake up in the morning and see her beside me sleeping like an angel. Or her brightly smiling face that wakes me up every morning. I always look forward for each moment and day with her.” he stated as he dreamily looked at the garden again, smiling gently.

 

 

And just like that, her mind blanked out. She forgot whatever she wanted to say next to him. She didn’t know how she’ll render her next questions to him.

 

 

He really made up his mind that Chaerin is the woman for him.

 

 

She felt like a horse kicked her straight through her chest, as the feeling of pain congested her being.

 

 

What will happen to her now?

 

 

You can’t just give up, Dara! Your whole life depends on your mission. You can not fail...A part of her mind reminded her.

 

 

 

--------Comments-are-very-much-appreciated!--------