002 One last Goodbye

Let Me Be The One

EunMin saw the Whole scene, she never knew that she will be betrayed with the one she loves. She pretended she didn’t see the scene, she wished that it was only just a dream, she promised herself to stay strong, She just turn around and walk away crying.

That Night

EunMin received a message from Byunghyun

Byung: EunMin-ah lets meet at the café I need to tell you something.

EunMin: Okay.

With that tiny converstation EunMin grab her Cardigan and walk away.

At The Café

EunMin saw Byunghyun sitting. EunMin remember the first time he meets Byunghyun at the café, the first time EunMin felt Butterflies in her stomach, the first time her heart beats fast and the first time he fell in love.

“EunMin you’re here! Come on sit!” Byunghyun said to me smiling widely. How can he smile like that, how can he pretend he’s happy with me? HOW?!

“Byunghyun, Im tired. Lets just break up, I trusted you, I believed in you and most of all I have loved you. Byunghyun let me be the one to break it up so you don’t have to make excuses. Byunghyun lets just end this stupid relationship.” I proudly said, I tried to hide that im in pain but I guess I didn’t suceded so I cried for the first time in front of him.

“EunMin, Sorry lets fix this, about hyuna she break up with me, I don’t want to hurt you, please give me second chance.” Byunghyun said.

“Byunghyun we cant fix this, Its hard for us to say I LOVE YOU to each other when we all know that its just a lie, so I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time And goodbye. I hope your happy now im giving you your freedom and happiness, I also hope that this will be the last time seeing you.

EunMin turn around and walk away.
 

 “Just turn around and walk away You don’t have to live like this But if you love me still then stay Don’t keep me waiting for that final kiss We can work together through this test Or we can work through it apart I just need to get this off my chest.” Byunghyun said.