Acting Love

Acting Love
Yuri's POV
 
 
 
“Can you just leave me alone?” I muttered irritated.
 
 
 
“No! I need your help Yuri-ah please. All I need is to get Nicole off my back and then I’ll leave you alone I promise.” Hyunjoong pleaded.
 
 
 
“You promise that you’ll leave me alone?” I repeated just to be sure.
 
 
 
“Yes, I promise.” He assured me
 
-------
 
So I am guessing many of you are wondering what is going on. Well there is this girl and her name is Nicole Jung and there’s this scandal going on that she is dating Hyunjoong. In actuality he isn’t dating her. In fact, he doesn’t want anything to do with her. So this is where I come in. Hyunjoong has been annoying me for who knows how long asking me to pretend to be his girlfriend until Nicole was off his back. The deal was if I pretended to be his girlfriend he would leave me alone.
 
 
 
--------
 
 
 
“So what exactly do I have to do?” I asked.
 
 
 
“Well you know lovey dovey things that couples do like hug each other or hold hands.” He explained to me.
 
 
 
“In any of this will I have to kiss you?” I asked. I knew Hyunjoong’s style and somehow I could see him asking me to kiss him in front of all of his friends.
 
 
 
“Umm… well I don’t really know. If it’s necessary, but I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do.” He questionably told me.
 
 
 
*hm…. Strange he doesn’t usually act this way.*
 
 
 
“Okay well… if you don’t mind I am going to go to lunch.” I said heading for the cafeteria.
 
 
 
“Yuri-ah Wait,” He called, grabbing my wrist.
 
 
 
“What?” I asked. It sounded kind of rude, but that is what happens when I don’t get any food.
 
 
 
“Well I mean since we are trying to portray a couple. I think it would make sense if we…y’know walked in to lunch together. Just for a while.” He desperately explained to me. All I could do was shrug.
 
 
 
“Fine, grab my hand.” I told him. I extended my hand for him to grab. It was awkward at first but as we went in to the cafeteria it started to feel pretty good.
 
 
 
“You know Yuri if I didn’t know better I would say you’re enjoying this.” Hyunjoong teased.
 
 
 
“Yeah well if I didn’t know better I would say you said that because you’re enjoying this too.” I threw back at him. He smirked at me.
 
 
 
“I like them feisty.” He remarked.
 
 
 
“Well you know I’m sure Nicole wouldn’t mind being feisty for you.” I back talked, walking over to one of the lunch lines.
 
 
 
“Yah point a gun at me why don’t you.” He whimpered coming after me.
 
 
 
“Gladly,” I smirked at him. I looked over at the lunch lines a kept thinking about what I just got myself into.
 
 
 
-This is going to be real interesting.-
 
 
 
[A couple weeks later]
 
 
 
Nicole is almost complete off Hyunjoong’s back. The only problem was that she was still a little suspicious.
 
 
 
“Okay Yuri-ah just put the charm on a little longer and I promise that all of this will be over.” Hyunjoong told me.
 
 
 
*But for some reason… I don’t want this to be over.*
 
 
 
“Yeah don’t worry about it… pretty boy.” I .
 
 
 
“Awh did you just call me pretty boy… well then I’m lucky I’ve got a beautiful girl right by my side.” He teased back. I blushed.
 
 
 
I was getting use to doing this with Hyunjoong. It was almost like I had become his girlfriend in the process of all this acting. I knew that he didn’t feel the same way, but in my heart I wished he did.
 
 
 
“Well look… I am this close to believing that this relationship is true.” Nicole confronted us. “The only thing I need to see is a kiss.” She suggested.
 
 
 
“Why do you want to see that?” Asked Hyunjoong
 
 
 
“Simple, a kiss will prove to me that you two do have feelings for each other.” She explained. I turned to look at Hyunjoong and before I knew it his lips crashed in to mine. I gladly kissed back.
 
 
 
*This will probably be the only time I’ll get to do this to him.*
 
 
 
“There satisfied?” Hyunjoong asked with a smirk on his face.
 
 
 
“Well I guess you two weren’t playing around. Well if you ever get tired of her…you can always call me.” Nicole said walking away.
 
 
 
“No thanks, I could never get tired of this lovely beauty.” He remarked. When we were sure Nicole wasn’t there anymore I turned to look at Hyunjoong.
 
 
 
“Well I guess this is the end huh?” I told him.
 
 
 
“Actually,Yuri-ah I’ve been meaning to speak to you about that.” He stopped me.
 
 
 
“What do you mean?” I asked.
 
 
 
“Well the deal was that I would leave you alone, but you see I can’t do that. I spent these weeks together with you and I found you so sweet, so intoxicating. I can’t get enough of you. So I can’t leave you alone and I won’t because I love you Kwon Yuri.” He said lifting my chin up to face him.
 
 
 
“Well you know something pretty boy…”I said pulling away from him. “If you want me….come get me.” I added running away from him.
 
 
 
“Yah, I have to work for your love don’t I?” He shouted.
 
 
 
“You know it….but if it’s worth anything to you…I love you too.” I shouted back. He grinned and came chasing after me.
 
 
 
Behind all this acting…there was love