SAVIOR

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

"Renee.....Renee...RENEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Abigail yelled to Renee and tried to wake her up.
".....I want to sleep....wake me up when september ends...." Renee mumbled back while she turned her back at Abigail.
"Girl don't you remember that we have to leave to the school trip soon??" Abigail asked.
"...GOD DAMMIT WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!? I HAVEN'T EVEN PACKED!!" Renee started to yell when she suddenly got up.
"OH MY GOD YOU BETTER BE KIDDING ME!!! I tried to wake you up earlier, but you kept sleeping so don't blame me... and its your own fault for not packing up earlier!" Abigail laughed while watching Renee running all over the room searching for stuff.
"We won't make it in time to the school, we will sure be late....WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY STUFF ANYWAYS ?!?" Renee started to freak out.
"Renee don't freak out now, there is no reason for it, because I packed for you earlier" Abigail said and smiled at Renee.
"REALLY?! REALLY?!" Renee said and Abigail could hear relief in her voice.
"Yes yes, just open the door and you'll see your luggage there"
"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Renee ran to hug Abigail and as she let go of Renee, she warned:
"You are welcome, i knew you didn't pack earlier and that you won't have time to pack today, but go to make yourself ready, we are leaving in 10 minutes!! if you aren't ready by then, I'll leave without you!!"

---------------------------

It was a miracle that Renee and Abigail managed to arrive at the school yard in time. They were the last ones to go to the bus and then the bus took off. The school trip they attended is a trip to camp and they would stay over the weekend in little cottages of 4 people. Finally after 1 hour journey, they arrived.

People started to yell and notice things right away when they arrived:
"WOAAH!! its so beautiful here, I didn't expect that it would look like this!"
"AWESOME! WE HAVE EVEN A BEACH THERE AND A WHARF!!"
"IS THAT A TRAMPOLINE?!"

"They start to sound like 5 years old kids..." Renee started to complain.
"Renee shut up, its nice to have something like this once in a while, isnt it?" Abigail said and rolled her eyes.
"Yeah whatever... my head hurts..." Renee complained again and put her hands to her head.
"Oh god take a medicine or something, but stop complaining already!!" Abigail lost her nerves and stood up and took her stuff from the bus.
"DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!" Renee shouted when she saw Abigail leaving and she started to leave the bus aswell.

--------------------------

"Well our cottage looks nice, doesn't it?" Abigail asked from all the three girls.
"Its okay as long as we got toilet, since I'm going to throw up soon" Renee complained again, but everyone ignored it this time.
"Actually this is cute, since its so small" Emily said while she looked around the cottage.
"I agree, though I'm going to spend the whole time on the beach"  Amy said from the bedroom.
"Like we didn't know that" Abigail said back little bit angrily and rolled her eyes to Amy. Amy just grinned at Abigail.
"By the way, its nice to have Emily here too, since she can't come to most of our trips, because of the between us." Renee said and went to Emily.
"I know, its nice to be here too, thank god this trip was for all the students!!" Emily said with excitement.
"Indeed! well anyways can you guys unpack the luggages? i could need some fresh air, since this headache seems never to be gone" Renee asked and start to walk towards the door.
"Its okay, go to take some air, we will find you later so we can go to take a round and look what this place gots, okay?" Abigail asked while unpacking the luggages.
"Yes that sounds great, well see you later!" Renee said and left the cottage.

Renee walked to the wharf to look at the sceneries.
"Oh damn its too hot, I'm already feeling so dizzy, I think I'm going to pass o---" Renee didn't manage to finish the sentence before she passed out and fall in the water.

"OMG SOMEONE JUST FALL IN TO THE WATER AND HAVEN'T CAME UP YET!!" some girl yelled and pointed to the wharf where Renee fall. Before people around the wharf managed to do something about it, someone jumped to the water and carried passed out Renee away....