SHE WOLF - Songfic

SHE WOLF - Songfic

 

 

 

Halloween night.
The one night dark creatures don’t need to wait for permission to come to the living world.
The one night all of them come to fully enjoy what Halloween offers the best:
Preys.

For witches, there are men willing to please them, children to learn from them, and the fullest of their powers; for vampires, there are humans dying to have their necks sweetly bitten; for wolves, there is a moon that can’t keep them under control, the gift of not turning into a monstrous creature, and the smell of their destined prey.

Choi Gina knew very well how to enjoy her Halloween night.
An adult wolf has desires that become even more intense on hallow’s days’s eve, and for this night and, unfortunately for her prey, this night only, Gina would be free to go wherever she wanted, to do whatever she would please.

A look, and he’d be taken. She wouldn’t have to say a word. Call it animal attraction if you wish. For Gina it was fun.
Go out, choose the perfect prey, and seduce him. Pleasing you shall become his life duty. A kiss, and he’ll be head over heals. Bite him, and he’ll give you more of whatever you wish. Dismiss him when you’re satisfied. Never look at him again.

An adult female wolf doesn’t stay for breakfast. It’s not of their nature.
They take what they want, and leave. It’s the law of jungle.

“Can I pay you a drink?”
“Wanna dance?”
“What a babe!”

Choi Gina heard all sort of comment. To her unexposed flesh, to her haircut.
Flattering, but uninteresting.
Adult female wolves are not seduced. They are the seducers.

As usual, there were parties everywhere.
Gina wandered, but as time passed, she only found herself each minute more upset. If she didn’t have what she wanted by midnight, Halloween could be considered a disaster. The one night of the year wolves have control over themselves, keeping all that is good and forgetting all that is bad about being a werewolf, and she had not yet smelled that one scent that would make her want to follow her instinct and hunt her fated prey. It was no true Halloween if the satisfied growling of an adult female wolf could not be heard.

She stopped by a small condominium. A little girl dressed as a werewolf had caught her attention.
A small smile at the girl, and…

“How can I serve you?”
A male caught her attention to himself. Not because of the multiple meanings he sentence could have, but because of his scent. Not perfume, or body lotion, or mint drops… cinnamon.
That was it. The one scent that finally awoke the wolf.

She looked at him for a second.
The temperature of her body rising. The Halloween moon’s charm.


They went to his place, on fourth floor. No need for introductions.
His place, of course. An adult female wolf is never to take the prey home. Her cave is her palace and no men is allowed in.

He leaded her to the room, and through it.
She pushed him sat on the bed. Their eyes connected.

She undid his silly bow tie, her eyes never leaving his.
Took his sweater off slowly, his eyes never leaving hers.

The moonlight entered the room, and she straddled him.
Her eyes turned a different shade, but his were closed.

She leaned down and rubbed her lips on his.
Wolves are both warriors and lovers. Time is too precious to be wasted on games, so she kissed him. He kissed back.

Her arms around his neck, his around her waist.

They kissed slowly, and each kiss sent chills down her spine. He was no ordinary man.
When he bit the buttons of her blouse away, she spoke a language he was fluent in, but it felt as if he could read her mind, and by the way she growled, Gina wouldn’t mind if that was true.

She sighed in pleasure, as he kissed her neck slowly.
He moaned her name, and his voice reached her ears as the sensual melody it surely was.

The beast was tamed, or was it not?

She caressed his perfectly combed hair, making it messy in the back.
His lips on her collar bones, going down to her chest.

Adult female wolves are never the prey.
They’re always the hunter.
They are not seduced. They are the seducers.
Or are they not?

When his lips went up to hers, Gina caressed his cheek.
“I missed your scent… I missed you”

 

“You never stay long…”

 

 

“Have you forgotten why?”

 

 

“Wolves never forget”