WHAT'S HAPPENING??!

WHAT'S HAPPENING

Bright skies, I took a deep breath. Opened my eyes, looked out the window. Children are playing in the field happily. It had been awhile since I dreamt about them. I missed them…I hoped to see them again…even they only exist in my dream…

Ring~~~~

That was my phone. I picked it up and the person on the phone screamed like crazy,”Arghhh!! She picked up, she picked up!!!”

Then there were other people’s screams. I looked at my phone and it shows that it was a foreign number. OH WAIT, IT’S A FOREIGN NUMBER???!!! Gosh!!

“Na, deul, seh,” a soft whisper sounded,”Let’s fly B1A4, yeobeoseyo, B1A4 ibnida~”

That greet made me dropped my handphone to the floor. Whew---Luckily my phone didn’t break into two. I went back to conscious, asking carefully, with my not so fluent Korean, ”You are B1A4??”

“She doesn’t believe in us,” I think it was Sandeul who said that.
Then Baro grabbed the phone and said, ”You don’t believe in us? We are, of course!”

WHAT?! I’M DREAMING, I MUST BE DREAMING!! So I pinched myself, and I woke up in pain. “Ouch---Indeed, it was a dream…” I sighed. Why am I keep daydreaming? That doesn’t even make sense. I should just focused on my real life and stop daydreaming about the impossible.

I closed my eyes and a whirlpool occurred and I was pulled into it.

I woke up…Everything has changed. What was this place? It looked so unfamiliar to me. I turned around and observed every single corner, afraid that I would miss something if I didn’t observe this place properly. And I made a conclusion that this place was a waiting room. I opened the door and read the paper…

I must be dreaming again!! It couldn’t be...So I pinched myself again, yes, I’m pain with my pinch, but I didn’t get up from my dreams. Does that mean that I’M NOT DREAMING??? Is this some kind of anachrony?

They walked towards me, bowed to me in 90°. “Are you the new cordi noona?”one of them asked.

“Cordi noona? Erm, I’m not.”

“Are you a member of a new girl group? But I don’t know that there are any new girl groups debuted nowadays,” another asked.

ASDFFLKFLJRKJKRTRO!!! What am I supposed to say??? I didn’t know what’s going on!! Instead of answering them, I sang, ”Ige museum iriya, ireohke joheun nare~”

Yes, they are B1A4, for REAL! And they looked even shocked than me after I sang their song. WHAT’S HAPPENING actually??

“Kyaaaa~”Sandeul shouted,”You know how to sing our song? You know us?”

I didn’t know how to explain to them so I just nodded. Jinyoung came up to me and asked,” So, who are you actually?”

“Me? I am…erm…your fan…”I said softly.

“Our fan? You mean you are a Bana?” Baro asked.

“Yes!” I almost shouted.

Gongchan looked at me, “Hmm….such a sweet girl isn’t she?”

I gave a wry smile, SWEET? Nobody ever complimented me with that word. I was happy but it was just…funny… Yes, funny. I mean, wasn’t it funny when you actually get a compliment from an idol you’ve always wanted to meet? And it’s kind of sweet too…

Shinwoo, the forever slow motion bear finally joined in. He walked in with a cup of water,”Why are you guys standing there?”

I guessed I’m too short for him to see me, especially when I’m surrounded by the members. I popped out my head, wondering if Shinwoo noticed me and indeed, he didn’t notice me.

“I’m nervous, aren’t you all nervous?” Shinwoo asked the members.

“Hyung, do you know this girl?” Baro took me to Shinwoo.

He looked at me with a weird expression, and then looked at the members,”New staff?”

“Aish!! Hyung, she is our fan!” Sandeul answered.

“Fan? I thought only staffs can get into this place,” Shinwoo was confused, “Ah! Do you mean that she is one of the staffs and likes us?”

The other four looked at each other and Jinyoung said, “I didn’t even think of that…”

So, Gongchan asked me again, “Are you one of the staffs?”

I shook my head even harder, “I’m not, and I don’t know why I am here too.”

“Oh, wait, where are you from actually? Your Korean seems to be not so fluent,” Baro asked me.

“Me? I’m not from Korea, I’m from somewhere far away from here,” Whew—they finally knew that I was using my not so fluent Korean to talk with them.

“So how did you get to here?” Sandeul asked with his eyes wide opened and yes, in Korean.

“Some kind of whirlpool? I’m not sure,” I answered him with English.
“Huh?” they said together.

How am I going to explain?? All of a sudden I thought of my phone and I searched it and showed to them. After reading the explanation, they looked at each other.

“Could it be…”Gongchan said.

“Because of us??”And Shinwoo continued.

I looked at them confusingly, “What does it mean?”

Jinyoung seemed like something hit him and explain to me, “You know, we kind of found something just now and we played with it, but we didn’t know it will cause such trouble.”

“We found something looked like a music box and we opened it. Then, a bright light came out and I think we turned back time, for a few minutes,” Sandeul continued.

Gongchan took that thing to me,”This is it.”

I looked at that thing, it was an antique yet unique music box. Inside is was a clock and when you opened it, a familiar song would start to sound. I couldn’t describe how familiar it was, it just sounded like a song that I always listened to. And there was a button, a green button. Out of my curiosity, I pressed it before they could stop me.

A bright line shone and a whirlpool occurred. I could hear them shouting “NOOOO~~~” there barely. After awhile, my world became black and I knew nothing…

I opened my eyes. I was in my room, the room that full with B1A4 posters. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again, it was still the same. What happened? I didn’t know any single thing about that. I saw my hand holding an antique yet unique music box and I remembered something.

Yeah, a short moment with the real B1A4, right? I couldn’t answer myself whether it was true or not. It’s just too fantasy to ask people to believe it. Was it my dream? I looked at the green button and pressed it again, nothing happened, I was still at the same place.

Maybe it was really my dream, but how could I explain with this music box in my hand? Aish! I shouldn’t have pressed that green button. I hadn’t even get autographs and take pictures with them! Why am I so stupid? It’s too late to regret for now.

I should just keep this memory in my mind, my heart forever…and don’t let it fade away. This is a secret memory between me and B1A4, a short memory.

Meanwhile, I was thinking, will B1A4 be thinking “What’s Happening?” there? Hmm….I don’t know. Let me just remember it for now and forever…