Umma and servant (?)

Appa! Umma!

Mimi and Jin sat there shooting daggers at eachother. You could literaly see a firey aura surrounding them as they try to murder eachother with their eyes. Taehyun awkwardly stood beside Miss Kim while Jungkook was hugging his sister's right arm and Jin's left. Jungkook was happy, extremly happy that he got to be with his Appa he met in the park a month ago and his dear Umma. He was oblivious to the fact that both Jin and Mimi would hang eachother if they got the chance.

"Explain." Miss Kim demanded as she crossed her arms. She was sitting on the red wide sofa while Jungkook, Jin and Mimi sat on the black long sofa, oppisite to the black one.

"Mom I told you I met Jungkook last month in the park. And this female thing is.... Aish I don't even want to remember her" Jin glared at Mimi and Mimi returned it with an eye roll. 

"Kim Seokjin, watch that mouth of yours" Mrs Kim scolded.

"Mimi why don't you explain your relationship with Seokjin-ah, since he's too immature to answer" Mrs Kim asked Mimi and Mimi nodded.

"Baby lips- I mean Seokjin and I went to the same middle school." Mimi explained.

"And Mimi ruined my middle school memories. She even kicked my shin!" Jin butted in.

"That's cause you were being a jerk. You baby lip playboy!" Mimi retorted.

"Well sorry for being good looking! It's a gift and a curse" Jin pointed at his face.

"Oh really? You could have rejected those girls properly!" Mimi raised a challenging brow.

"I did!" Jin also raised a brow.

"When was "sorry, but you're too ugly for me" a proper rejection" Mimi tried to mimick his voice.

"Ouch dude, never knew you were such a big jerk" Taehyun commented.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" Jin glared at Taehyun.

"I'm guessing that's a rethorical question" Taehyun commented.

 

"This is going no where and I believe I don't have to know the background information anyway. I'll be upstairs in my bedroom. Mimi dear, you'll start working tomorrow" Mrs Kim then left.

"As much as I want to be here... Who am I kidding? I really don't want to be here" Jin stood up and felt a small hand interwined with his.

"Jungkookie?" Jin looked down at Jungkook.

"Can I play with Appa?" Jungkook asked with round pleading eyes.

"Of course you can play with Appa!" Jin happily lifted Jungkook up.

"I want to play with Umma too.." Jungkook looked over at Mimi while Jin sighed.

"Sorry baby, but Umma has to fix our stuff and sleep. Umma's tired" She patted Jungkook's head with a sorry smile.

"Okay." Jungkook siad as his bottom lip jutted out. Mimi instantly felt guilty.

"Don't worry Umma will go to the park with you tomorrow" Mimi bargained.

"Yeah and I'll come play too" Jin butted in. Mimi shot him a deadly glare.

"I don't remenber inviting a panda with baby lips" Mimi stated coldly.

"I want Appa too.." Jungkook almost whispered.

"L.o.s.e.r." Jin mouthed with a victorious smirk.

"Still a childish brat as ever." Mimi rolled her eyes.

Jin blew a raspberry an dashed out with Jungkook in his arms.

"YOU BETTER BRING MY BROTHER BACK IN ONE PIECE OR ELSE I'LL BURRY YOU AND YOUR SORRY SIX FEET BENEATH THE GROUND. AND YOU KNOW I'M SERIOUS." Mimi yelled in a serious voice. She snapped her head back when she heard a soft yet deep chuckle. Taehyun was chuckling with an amused smile. She stared at him for a few minutes 

"Shall I show you to your room?" Taehyun asked and Mimi nodded slowly. She was about to get their bags but was stopped when a hand lightly slapped hers away.

"Allow me. Go get that one" Taehyun pointed at a small luggage, Jungkook's luggage.

"It's okay. I got this" Mimi tried to grab her luggage.

"What man would I be if I didn't help a petite girl with luggages twice her size?" Taehyun started walking towards her room.

"A man like Jin" Mimi joked and Taehyun snickered.

"Here's your room. I take it that you and Jungkook will sleep beside eachother? or would you rather sleep in seperate beds?" Taehyun asked as he opened the doors. He placed the luggages beside the stuy table. The room was big and spacious with a chandalier. The walls was painted in a nice vanilla cream colour. The ceiling was stunning, there were perfect swirls carved on it. The windows were widley stretched across the 

wall and when you walk out the window it leads to a balcony over looking a nice view of the neighbourhood, her room was on the third floor. The first floor was for the kitchen, living room, studyroom, storage room, and guest rooms. The second floor was for the people working for the Kims. Then lastly the third floor was strictly for the kims with the exception of Mimi since she was Jin's personal maid.

"Like what you see?" he smiled as he saw her walking around the room with an amazed expression.

"It's beautiful. Really pretty" she replied as she looked outside.

He opened the window and stepped outside, on to the balcony. She trailed behind him forgetting she was afraid of heights. Once they were at the other side she clutched on to the railing, holding on to it for her dear life.

"What a scardey cat." Taehyun joked.

"It's normal for people to be scared of heights." she defended herself.

Taehyun sat on the railing and Mimi turned stiff.

"Y-yah get down from there" Mimi slightly tugged on the hem of his shirt.

"Nope." He teased as he rocked back and forth.

"Stop moving and get your asian back down here." Mimi ordered.

"Make me." He childishly ordered.

"I'm serious. I don't want you to be a stain on the floor on my first day here" she folded her arms in attempt to look mad.

"Alright. Alright. You're really cute" He ruffled her hair.

"So how long have you been working here?" she asked as she stepped inside her room.

"Pabo. I live here" Taehyun laughed.

"You wha--" she was cut off when she tripped over a luggage and lost her balance. She closed her eyes, waiting for her body to colide on to the hard marble floor but instead she colided on to something soft. Not something but someone.