Uncle Tae

We are lovers from previous lifetime

Night has come...... Taeyeon thought he could have a good sleep. But he is wrong, he had the same dream and this time is different. He dreamt of Tiffany asking him for help. 

Taengoo...... Help me get out of here! Help me..... Taeyeon wake up with sweat all over his face. He quickly go for a splash! 

What happen? Does it mean, Tiffany ssi got into trouble? said Taeyeon mumbled. He bathed and get changed as he decided to go to SM club again.

When he reach there, he ask the Manager for Tiffany but they couldn't find her. Taeyeon is getting on his nerve as he could felt something happen to her. He told the manager, whoever found her would get USD 100,000 from him. The entire SM club took the mission "searching for Tiffany". Taeyeon had some flashing in his mind, he follow where it lead him. He walked to the dark basement, there is a small room but it is locked. He heard someone crying inside, he just grab something and hacked the lock. Finally, he saw the woman that he has been searching for.....

Tiffany! called Taeyeon and run to her. T-Taeyeon..... called Tiffany cried and hugged him tightly.

Come, let's go! said Taeyeon and carry her out. The Manager arranged a VIP room for them to rest. Taeyeon ask her what happen and Tiffany could only recall she heard some woman voices before she was being knock out. And Tiffany was surprised, how come Taeyeon was here and how did he find her? Taeyeon told her about the dream and the miracle flashing in his mind.

You mean, you couldn't sleep again? And the dream actually leaded you to save me? asked Tiffany un-believe.

Taeyeon just nodded his head and he need to think of a plan to save Tiffany.

Tiffany ssi, I think you are not safe here. Tell me, how can I help you? asked Taeyeon looking at her.

My wish is to get out of this place and continue my study. I doubt you can do that..... said Tiffany sadly.

Why not? There is always a way....... said Taeyeon and ask for the Manager.

He told the Manager he wanted to redeem Tiffany from SM club and ask him for the term and conditions. 

Here you go, Mr Kim. Let me explain, based on her parents who sold her at the age of 16, it is USD 80,000 and there will be additional USD 100,000 till today as at her age of 20. You know, she is getting hotter at this age. said the Manager smirked.

WHAT? USD 180,000? This is robbery...... Forget it! said Tiffany angrily and raised her fist on the Manager.

I will pay..... Get it done now. said Taeyeon firmly.

Tiffany had her jaw-dropped when she heard Taeyeon. Are you mad or what? asked Tiffany couldn't believe.

I said I will help you and that is my promise. Kim Taeyeon will never lie. said Taeyeon smiled.

Thank you, Mr Kim. said the Manager widen his smile and prepare for the legal document.

Here, Mr Kim. Tiffany will belong to you, once you sign it. said the Manager smiling happily.

She don't belong to anyone! She is free to go anywhere. said Taeyeon signed and issue a cheque to SM Club.

Tiffany ssi, go pack your things and i will send you home. said Taeyeon sincerely.

She followed Taeyeon to his car when she is done packing. 4 yrs, she have been living in the club, this place is just like her second home and she have no where to go. What will happen to her when she leave this place? She has decided to follow Taeyeon to repay him.

Mr Kim, thank you for helping me. But i don't want to own you anything as this is a big sum of money! said Tiffany sadly.

Don't worry, Tiffany ssi. I wanted to help you and i don't ask for return. said Taeyeon smiled and ensure her.

Oh, you must be hungry.... I will bring for dinner before i send you home. said Taeyeon smiled.

After the dinner, Taeyeon asked Tiffany about her home, but Tiffany just keep quiet and lower her head. Taeyeon got no choice but to drive her to his mansion.

This is my house and you may stay here for the time being. said Taeyeon parked his car at the garage.

Taeyeon bring Tiffany to her room and he prepare for her personally.

I guess you are lost right now..... But don't worry, i will help you. said Taeyeon and he told her what he had planned for her.

Tomorrow, i will bring you to register for school. I will give you allowance every week and you may stay here until you graduated. What do you think? said Taeyeon suggested.

To Tiffany, this is just like a wish come true. She get to continue her study and had a proper home to stay. It is way too good for her. 

Thank you, Mr Kim. You have done too much for me, how can i repay your kindness? said Tiffany cried and hugged Taeyeon.

Shhhhh...... don't cry. I just find that we are linked in some way and just call me Uncle Tae will do. said Taeyeon smiled.

Uncle Tae? No way.... you are too young to be my uncle! said Tiffany crossed her arm.

Yah..... i'm 18 yrs older than you. I can have a daughter like you, if i marry early. said Taeyeon pouted.

WHAT? You looked like in your 20s.... H-How old are you? asked Tiffany surprised.

I'm 38 yrs old and you are 20 yrs old right? So, call me ahjussi..... haha! said Taeyeon and laughed.

I don't want to call you that, it is too old. Hmm..... what about Taengoo? said Tiffany eyes-smiled.

Taeyeon got stunned when he heard Tiffany and her eyes-smile on him......

N-No..... Y-You can't call me that. said Taeyeon blushed.

Yah..... you are blushing! Is it your sweetheart calling you that? asked Tiffany teased.

Ahem! N-No.... j-just don't call me that and have an early night! said Taeyeon quickly go out of her room.

This young ahjussi is too cute to tease! said Tiffany laughing at the blushing Taeyeon.

 

Later at night, Taeyeon dreamt of Tiffany again. But ever since he met Tiffany in person, his dream keep changing.

TAENGOO...... HUG ME...... I'M COLD...... said Tiffany in her husky voice. This has been repeating in his dream.

Tiffany couldn't sleep due to new environment, she pass by Taeyeon's room and overheard his sleep-talk.

WAIT..... DON'T GO....... said Taeyeon in his dream.

Tiffany know that he is having the dream again. She recall what Taeyeon told her, the day they slept together is the best sleep he had for over 18 yrs. She decided to go into his room and sleep beside him, she patted his chest and lead him to sleep.

Next day, when Taeyeon woke up..... he had a shock why Tiffany is sleeping on him?

Yah! Why are you in my room and on my bed? asked Taeyeon shocked.

Yah! Why are you shouting early in the morning? You are dreaming again last night and i patted you to sleep! said Tiffany yawn.

WHAT? No wonder i can sleep well till dawn. said Taeyeon mumbled.

I can hear you..... ahjussi..... said Tiffany smiling.

Listen! You are not allow to come into my room again, no matter what you hear. said Taeyeon warned.

Why? It seem like you are dreaming of me again. And only i can help you! said Tiffany firmly.

No Tiffany! We are not related in any way, how can you sleep with me? said Taeyeon frown.

But you help me in many ways and you saved my life! This is the least i could do for you and it is only sleeping. said Tiffany argued.

How could you say that..... i can't tarnish your chastity! What would people think about you? said Taeyeon.

The day when i start work in SM club, people wouldn't think that i am pure. said Tiffany sadly.

Yah! I don't think that of you and don't ever think that way, you got it? said Taeyeon fuming.

Ok, ahjussi. Don't be mad, i will listen to you. said Tiffany with puppy eyes and that made Taeyeon smiled.

Ever since then, Tiffany will sneaked into his room and sleep on him whenever she heard his sleep-talk. Even Taeyeon locked his door, Tiffany will be able to un-lock it. He couldn't stop her from doing it and let her be until one day..... they had the same dream.

 

Hihi.... this is another update. Only two comment for chapter one? You guys must be wondering what the heck i'm writing huh? Ahahaha!

Well, the next one will be chapter "M"....... *SMIRKED* Would you mind to comment pls? XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 04.11.13