XOXO~

XOXO~

 

 

 

You are walking on your way to school. You don’t bother a long walk because you’re listening to a song on your ipod. You’re deeply immersed into the music that’s why you can’t help but to close your eyes and bit your tongue.

 

 

~An X is kiss for a soft kiss
An O is for a circled hug
Maybe you already know~

 

You were blushing as you listen to the lyrics...as a minute passed by, you found yourself dancing to the beat ...

 

~Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter
And that’s what I wrote at the end
Although I’ve never given it to you

 

until someone tapped your shoulder, it was your ultimate crush, Luhan.

 

Ah yes, Luhan. The soccer ace of your school. He’s one of the most popular students, the most respected, intelligent, well-bred and not to mention, the most admired by the girls too. A lot of girls come up to him...confessing their love. Of course, he won’t rudely reject them. He would just say

“Thank you.” In return.

 

And that’s why you don’t want to confess to him. You’re afraid that he might reply with just a “thank you” too.

 

You got back into reality and realized that he saw you crazily dancing on the streets. Your eyes got big as Kyungsoo’s and suddenly, you stood frozen.

 

“Hey, what are you listening to?” he asked as he took your left earphone and put it on his ear.

“Oh this. Haha, I love this song too.” He said then smiled at you.

 

Your internal feels are overflowing but you painfully try to hide it. “Really?” you asked.

 

 

Yeah. This song is so manly. Just like me.” He proudly said and made you chuckle a bit.

 

“Uhm, why are walking on your way to school? Don’t you ride the bus today?” You curiously asked. Pabo. You said to yourself.  Is my question too fishy? Will he think I’m staliking him?

 

“Honestly, I rode the bus today. But I saw you dancing on the street so I guess it’s fun if I join you. Haha” he said and your face turned red because of embarrassment.

 

 

You don’t know what to say anymore. Fortunately, both of you are now in front of the school.

 

“Uhm, I need to go to the soccer field first.” He said.

 

“Okay.” You said but deep inside, you wished that both of you will walk together all the way into your classroom.

 

You were already walking towards your classroom when he called you again. You looked back and saw him running towards you.

 

“Hey, I forgot. Will you help me arrange the stage at the gym later? Sehun said that he and Kris will be having a dance practice today so I thought it

would be okay with you.” He said while his left hand scratching the back of his head.

 

“Uhm... I...” You stuttered but he cut you off.

 

 

“Thanks! 4pm! At the gym! See ya!” he said then ran away.

 

 

It’s 4 pm and you’re on your way to the gym. You’re hurrying because Luhan might be there already. When you opened the gym door...you saw nothing but darkness.

 

You tried to walk slowly inside until you found the light switch.

 

When you turned it on, you are shocked on what you saw on stage...

 

 

The stage was decorated beautifully with hearts, drapings, and everything red. Your favorite color.

 

Luhan was on the middle of the stage holding a mic together with his friends Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O.

 

 

You were too confused on what’s happening until the music starts playing

 

XOXO XOXO XOXO yeah

An X is kiss for a soft kiss
An O is for a circled hug
Maybe you already know

Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter
And that’s what I wrote at the end
Although I’ve never given it to you

 

Suddenly, his other friends Chen, Xiumin, Kris, Baekhyun, Lay, Tao and Suho handed you red roses one by one. You were so much surprised that you were already sobbing because of happiness.

 

How are you these days? Anything special?
Only those typical words pass through my head
Actually, my heart is deep, deeper than the sea
The words that I really want to say is be with me

 

Is this just a dream? Is this for real? You slapped your face just to know if everything’s for real. The guys chuckled and Luhan got off the stage and approached you.

 

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

 

He held one of your hands as he serenades you. Your eyes locked on each other. Both of you not wanting this moment to end. “This is really happening “ you said to yourself.

 

Luhan. The guy you thought was just a dream to you, is now holding your hand. The guy who a lot of girls have a crush to, is serenading you. Luhan. Whom you thought for all this time would never fall in love for someone like you, showing this side of him.

 

“Why are you doing this?” You asked as he held your waist while the other members continued singing.

 

“Because I love you. You don’t know but ever since I saw you cheering for me at our soccer game, I felt energized. I felt inspired. I don’t know but everytime I see you, I just wanted to smile and protect you.

I’m saying it to you because I can’t hold my feelings inside any longer. I want you to fall in love with me that’s why I’m doing my best in everything...but it seems that you didn’t notice any of my efforts. And now, I’m telling it all to you. I love you so much.” He said and kneel down.

 

 

“Will you be my princess,my queen, my baby, my  lover, my everything?” he asked.

 

You helped him stood up and kissed him on the cheek.

 

 

“YES I DO! I DO! I DO~!” You said happily and he hugged you tightly.

 

You break free from the hug and you asked. “You really, really like this song, huh?”

 

“Yes of course. It sounds manly...like me...and the lyrics...it’s all dedicated to you.” He said.

 

And in a flash, he planted a kiss on your lips. You were taken aback because you were shocked but then he kissed you again...and this time, you closed your eyes as you can feel his soft lips on yours. His left hand is on the back of your head to move you closer.

 

The boys in the background all cheered for the new couple and the two of you hugged each other again.

 

After that, Luhan carried you piggy-back style as you go on your way home.

 

"You're kinda heavy." He said.

 

"Then why are you still carrying me,huh?" You asked him playfully.

 

"Love endures, right? And I'm doing this, even though you're kinda heavy,...because I love you. And even though you gain a lot of weight, I will still carry you like this. Why? because I love you. I loved you, I love you and I will love you." He proudly said.

 

"I don't know you have a romantic side, Luhan." You said.

 

"I'm only like this when I'm with you."  He replied.

You can't help but smile and blush because this guy really makes your knees go weak and give you butterflies. You're so lucky, indeed.

 

 

"I love you,Lulu."  You said softly in his ear.

 

"i love you too, baby." He said then kissed the back of your hand.

 

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E
You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! I'm a newbie here on AFF T^T Please teach me. >.< 

Anyways, this is my first ever story! I hope you like it! I'm just a fan who loves to write and read a lot~ So yeah, I hope we can be friends!

Please comment your feed back, review and etc! If there are some errors, please don't hesitate to drop a comment!

xoxo, pau (^0^)