summer

secret line

summer
minho/jinki
pg
prompt

 

 

“for ’s sake, jinki. will you please fix the air conditioner?” minho pleads for the nth time that day as he paces back and forth around their house, trying to find the coolest spot possible. their air conditioner had, somehow, malfunctioned for three days now and it didn’t help that they were in mid-summer, the temperature outside almost reaching 50 degrees.

“how many times do i have to tell you that i don’t know how to?” jinki replies, hogging the only fan they had to himself as he, secretly, checks out minho’s shirtless form from the top of the magazine in his hands.

minho groans and strips his track pants off, throwing them across the living room, leaving him clad in his boxers. “you’re a technician. you’re supposed to know these things!” he snaps, frustrated at the useless being that was his husband.

jinki shrugs, shamelessly ogling at minho’s long legs and perky . “air conditioners are not my specialty.”

fine,” minho huffs, completely unaware of jinki’s staring and the real reason as to why he won’t give in a helping hand. “if you’re not going to do it, then i will,” he fumes, grabbing their portable ladder and climbs on top, exposing his whole—almost —body to jinki.

jinki drops the magazine, sits back and relaxes as he watches minho’s muscles flex under his sweaty skin, boxers riding low on his hips. “ah, how i love summer,” he whispers to himself, grinning.