Bully Love

Bully Love
Sunny's POV
 
 
“Tall freak get out of my way.” I muttered.
 
 
 
“Oh sorry I didn’t see you there. Maybe you should try growing,” Hyunjoong answered. I rolled my eyes. It was always like this. He picked on the shortest girl that he could find, and he wouldn’t stop. The shortest girl just happened to me.
 
 
 
“I don’t want to be an idiotic giant like you.” I told him. He laughed and frizzed up my hair.
 
 
 
“Yeah whatever you say short stuff. “ He replied and walked away. He has been picking on me ever since he met me in middle school. We are in college now and he still finds a way to get on my nerves. I have to admit even though he annoyed me…a small part of me liked him. After all, He was attractive and handsome. I tried to fix my hair and went on my way to the library.
 
 
 
“Sunny!,” my best friend, Hyomin called.
 
 
 
“Hey Hyomin…”I muttered.
 
 
 
“It’s that tone again…lemme guess you ran in to Hyunjoong on your way here.” she asked. I nodded.
 
 
 
“I hate that tall freak he gets on my nerves.” I mumbled.
 
 
 
“Well you know what they say…if a guy keeps picking on you that means that he likes you.” Hyomin told me. I rolled my eyes.
 
 
 
“Yeah well that is if he liked me, but he’s gone out 
 
with like half the student body. Not to mention that he has been picking on me since middle school. Now tell me how does any of that make any sense?” I asked. she shrugged.
 
 
 
“I just think that Hyunjoong is slow.” she answered. I laughed.
 
 
 
“That’s why I love you.” I said hugging her, and ironically right on cue Hyunjoong walked in to the library.
 
 
 
“Well if it isn’t the short thing and her best friend.” Hyunjoong pointed out. I rolled my eyes at him.
 
 
 
“Leave me alone Hyunjoong.”I answered. He came up close to me.
 
 
 
“What if I don’t want to little thing what are you going to do?” He asked.
 
I stomped his foot and grinned.
 
 
 
“That’s what I’m going to do jerk.” I whispered at him. I started to walk out of the library.
 
 
 
“Yah Sunny! Where are you going?” Hyomin asked.
 
 
 
“Any where that’s far away from that giant freak!” I answered.
 
 
 
He got me so angry I didn’t speak to him whenever I saw him. I could tell it bothered him when I didn’t call him a giant freak or even bothered to acknowledge that he was there. Eventually it got to the point where he was actually asking for forgiveness.
 
 
 
“I see that you have been pretty happy lately.” Hyomin commented. I smiled at what she had to say.
 
 
 
“Yeah well Hyunjoong actually feels bad for being mean to me all the time.” I answered. she grinned.
 
 
 
“I just think that he realized that you haven’t fought back.” She told me. I shrugged. It was true. The whole time that Hyunjoong had bothered me and annoyed me I never bothered to fight back.
 
 
 
“Sunny can I talk to you?” Hyunjoong asked from behind me. I took a deep breath. I knew that no matter what I had to keep my cool.
 
 
 
“As long as you don’t get me mad sure.” I answered.
 
 
 
“Sunny…I’m sorry…for being so mean to you.” He told me. I was slightly shocked. I mean what kind of a bad boy admits that they’re wrong?
 
 
 
“Well why did you do it?” I asked.
 
 
 
“I guess I just wanted your attention….I wanted you to look at me and….”He stopped before the end of his thought.
 
 
 
“and?”I pushed.
 
 
 
“and… well I just I wanted you to love me Sunny.” He finished. He looked at me with his big brown eyes and I could tell that he was being sincere.
 
 
 
“If you wanted me to love you couldn’t you have thought of any other way to get my attention?”I asked. He shrugged and gave me an unsure smile.
 
 
 
“I guess I couldn’t think of another way… I’m sorry… I just… I knew that if you were mad at the very least I owed you an apology and an explanation.” He explained. I didn’t ask or say anything…what could I say after figuring out that this whole time the guy that has been bothering and annoying me was really in love with me. He started walking away and I snapped out of my trance.
 
 
 
“Yah Hyunjoong…”I called. He turned and looked at me. 
 
“don’t walk away with out me telling you… I love you.”I said. He smiled and hugged me. I smiled and looked at him. Yeah he was always picking on me… but now… he’s just mine.